Offerings on a buget

Got any neat tricks on how to connect with Spirits? Post here!
GhostHunterGrl
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Mary Posted: Jan 24 2008, 06:03 PM
Creator

Group: Members
Member No.: 1

Hello everyone! I have 3 spirits that I would just LOVE to offer gifts but sadly I don't have any money >_< I was wondering what are some cheap offerings I can give my spirits? Anything I might already have at home? I really don't have the money right now and I probably won't have any in the near future as well, but I REALLY want to offer them treats and such

I have a Djinn, a Sonji Spider, and a Dragon.

Thank you!
___________________________________________________________________________________________
IndigoWonders Posted: Jan 24 2008, 06:16 PM
On the breeze of a whisper...

Member No.: 153

Just sharing music is great for some. Magnolia told me my dragon likes peonies. Maybe you could find some flowers.

To say my fate is not tied to your fate is like saying your end of the boat is sinking.
________________________________________________________________________________________________
FaerieWhispers Posted: Jan 24 2008, 08:53 PM
Omniscient Spirit

Member No.: 59

Mary,
Do you have any herbal teas? You can simmer these in a simmering pot. Definitely music, stones/crystals, a flower or leaf you may have picked outside (is there anything blooming over there? We have pine trees and pine cones.

Do you have any stones/crystals? Let me know!

When the doors of perception are cleansed everything is revealed to man as it is infinite! ~~ William Blake ~~

Slainte Mhor (Great Health)
______________________________________________________________________________________
xXxClairexXx Posted: Jan 25 2008, 06:25 AM
Otaku

Member No.: 25

Hello.
My offering alter was crazy when I offered my spirits a strawberries!!

I woke up in the morning, the strawberry was gone lol!! I was so surprised how it went missing, but it was on the floor. No one moved anything. Thought they didn't like it, but I felt positive and the next day I had some cash came in unexpectedly!!

So I take that as they liked it ^^

Well my spirits are mostly faeries, but I do have djinn and dragons too.

With Loz Of Compliments....<3

Posted by Claire
__________________________________________________________________________________________
topazz Posted: Jan 25 2008, 01:27 PM
student of the metaphysical...

Member No.: 200

QUOTE (Mary @ Jan 24 2008, 07:03 PM)
Hello everyone! I have 3 spirits that I would just LOVE to offer gifts but sadly I don't have any money >_< I was wondering what are some cheap offerings I can give my spirits? Anything I might already have at home? I really don't have the money right now and I probably won't have any in the near future as well, but I REALLY want to offer them treats and such

Thank you!

sometimes the most fantastic gift you can give a spirit is your time, attention and love - and that's free the last time i looked, lol.

Mary, you can give anything and everything. Even if you don't know what there favourites things are then you can still offer them a little food, some flowers, a piece of jewellery you don't wear anymore... anything.

The more you get to know them, the more you'll tune into what they need... in the meantime just enjoy being with them and around them.

topazz

oooh... it's dark in here!
______________________________________________________________________________________________
xXxClairexXx Posted: Jan 26 2008, 11:56 AM
Otaku

Member No.: 25

QUOTE (topazz @ Jan 25 2008, 02:27 PM)

Thank you!

sometimes the most fantastic gift you can give a spirit is your time, attention and love - and that's free the last time i looked, lol.

Mary, you can give anything and everything. Even if you don't know what there favourites things are then you can still offer them a little food, some flowers, a piece of jewellery you don't wear anymore... anything.

The more you get to know them, the more you'll tune into what they need... in the meantime just enjoy being with them and around them.

topazz

Very well said!!

With Loz Of Compliments....<3

Posted by Claire
___________________________________________________________________________________________
Hatshpset Posted: Jan 26 2008, 06:59 PM
My spirits make my life complete

Member No.: 18

dear mary; i think you probably know i'm probably one of the least financially set keepers on our forum and i still give my spirits offerings. i've given small bowls of honey (my ifrit likes pieces of cinnamon broken in his); incense; iris oil for the male djinn; i even had a cherished bracelet that broke apart and gave each of my spirits one of the small crystals from it. an offering gift needs to only come from the heart and it is the most incredible gift they could ask for. my spirits haven't brought any "found money" to me but then again, they have helped keep my level of pain down without the need to up my controlled substance dosage so that is appreciated even more.

i've heard some spirits like really stinky, gross items and that could be anything kept in the frig too long, lol. blessed be. arsine/lady isis silverdragon

Never be afraid to laugh at yourself, it keeps us grounded.

To observe without evaluating is the highest form of intelligence. Jiddu Krishnamurti

To be conscious of Being, you need to reclaim consciousness from the mind. This is one of the most essential tasks on your spiritual journey. Eckhart Tolle
______________________________________________________________________________________________
suziiboo Posted: Jan 30 2008, 10:12 AM
suziiboo

Member No.: 17

Thank you!

gift for ginie a small bole of salad covered in olive oil. in tredition of a djinn they love olive oil well thats what it say in the book
For a spider well i think flys
A dragon well i don't have a dragon. Try chocolate, or honey milk.

Love Suzii Boo

Return to “Connecting”