I would like help to learn how to meditate.

Netheran
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: incubus
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Netheran

I have decided to take meditation much more seriously than I have before. I would usually get discouraged because I would not see results or get closer to my spirits. I just seem to have a mind that runs wild, I can never seem to reign it in and relax. I do not think there has ever been a time where I have had a task or job and I did not drift off into day dreaming or ideas or thoughts. That's who I am, I do not know if that is a good thing or a bad thing. But after a year of saying 'woe is me, I cant make it work' I want to just get it done, but get it done right so I can see and hear my ladies and so I can astral project properly.

I have been all over this sight, but there seems to be soo many suggestions or ideas, but what I need is a little different. I need a newbie guide to starting to meditate. Very simple, basic exercises I can practice and a simple explanation of terminology. And most importantely, which type of meditation would be best so I can finally hear and see my girls.

Or if that seems like a lot, let me know what kind of meditation you did, but do not skip on any details of what encompasses your meditative efforts. And please remember, pretend you are explaining the basics to a child, because for me it ensures I do not misunderstand and I can work on making more progress than I am now.

I should also note, that Lemon recommended books in one of our sessions on how to AP, and I have them on order. But I want to make sure I cover every base I have and not leave anything out. I want nothing missing so I do not hinder any more progress with connecting.

Bunni
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Phoenix
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fluffy marshmallow!
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

- Bun / Bunni

~Cthulhu fhtagn~

~"All Paths are Riddled Absurdities... Explore them with Great Objectivity."
~"No amount of experimentation can ever prove me right; a single experiment can prove me wrong." A. Einstein
~"The Reverse side also has a Reverse side" Japanese Proverb
DAILY MANTRA ~ "Look Both Ways Before Crossing"

Return to “Educational Material”