How can I tell that this spirit is here, and in the vessel?

ASH
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: HARPY, PROMETHEUS
If I could be anything, I would be...: HUMAN, LOL
My super power would be...: Super speed

WHAT KIND OF SPIRIT ARE YOU HAVING TROUBLE CONNECTING WITH? I MEAN, MAYBE WE CAN GIVE YOU RACE-SPECIFIC POINTERS ON COMMUNICATION. BUT, IF YOU WANT SPECIFIC TO THE SPIRIT, YOU'D HAVE TO ASK THE SELLER. MOST SELLERS ARE WILLING TO TALK TO A SPIRIT THEY BOUND ON YOUR BEHALF.

WISHES FOR YOUR DELIGHT,

WHAT I DO ON MY DAYS OFF
missyallure
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sanguire Vampiress
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

May I just clarify that it's not 100% that something is not right if a vessel with spirit/spell feels cold? Cause I've just received my items and erm... all feels cold to the touch, nothing hot or warm to the touch? :think:

Image ~ MissyAllure
ElvenPrincess
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process

Hello,

I'm new to Creepy Hollows, but I have several spirits in my home, mostly white or Light, some gray, but none really dark. I have strong telepathy, and so far, the spirits have usually communicated to me through signs, like numbers that I see (the angel spirits send me the number 444, the angelic number all the time), and certain songs on the radio that play at a random moment when I am thinking about a particular spirit. Today, I was wearing a new Grigori Watcher pendant, and I was thinking about the pendant, and the song, "I'll Be Watching You," by The Police came on the radio. I don't know if it was mere coincidence, but I felt the strong sensation that it was my Grigori Watcher letting me know he's around. You have to trust your instinct/intuition/gut on the signs you are getting, and sometimes they are more subtle as some of the other forum members on here have mentioned. I usually have telepathic and dreamtime communication going on with the spirits who are my companions before their vessel even arrives. It is good to trust the seller, too, and buy from reputable individuals, as someone else cautioned about on here to know if you are getting "the real deal." Sometimes it takes awhile to bond, too. Some spirits may not want to overwhelm your system all at once, either, as many are protective towards their companions and would never want to harm you, so they may manifest more gradually for you to avoid a shock to the auric/energetic system.....at least that's the sense I get at times. Hope this helps!

missyallure
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 1
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sanguire Vampiress
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

ElvenPrincess wrote:Hello,

I'm new to Creepy Hollows, but I have several spirits in my home, mostly white or Light, some gray, but none really dark. I have strong telepathy, and so far, the spirits have usually communicated to me through signs, like numbers that I see (the angel spirits send me the number 444, the angelic number all the time), and certain songs on the radio that play at a random moment when I am thinking about a particular spirit. Today, I was wearing a new Grigori Watcher pendant, and I was thinking about the pendant, and the song, "I'll Be Watching You," by The Police came on the radio. I don't know if it was mere coincidence, but I felt the strong sensation that it was my Grigori Watcher letting me know he's around. You have to trust your instinct/intuition/gut on the signs you are getting, and sometimes they are more subtle as some of the other forum members on here have mentioned. I usually have telepathic and dreamtime communication going on with the spirits who are my companions before their vessel even arrives. It is good to trust the seller, too, and buy from reputable individuals, as someone else cautioned about on here to know if you are getting "the real deal." Sometimes it takes awhile to bond, too. Some spirits may not want to overwhelm your system all at once, either, as many are protective towards their companions and would never want to harm you, so they may manifest more gradually for you to avoid a shock to the auric/energetic system.....at least that's the sense I get at times. Hope this helps!
Thanks for sharing! :hug:

Image ~ MissyAllure
Cynthia_Elaine
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 1
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

If I take off my sang vamp's vessel (which I am not really supposed to) I will get pain at the bast of my neck radiating to my right shoulder if I don't put it back on within a few hours. The longest I have ever had it off was two hours. I kept hearing "put me back on". As soon as I did the pain went away. That's how I know he is here with me. It's like he's saying :hissy: without too much of a temper tantrum.

I am not very good or adept at hearing or seeing spirits but I am definitely learning.

ElvenPrincess
active contributor
active contributor

Cynthia_Elaine wrote:If I take off my sang vamp's vessel (which I am not really supposed to) I will get pain at the bast of my neck radiating to my right shoulder if I don't put it back on within a few hours. The longest I have ever had it off was two hours. I kept hearing "put me back on". As soon as I did the pain went away. That's how I know he is here with me. It's like he's saying :hissy: without too much of a temper tantrum.

I am not very good or adept at hearing or seeing spirits but I am definitely learning.
If you have multiple spirits in the house with various vessels, though, how do you give them all equal time without them getting upset? I have several vamps and several WA spirits, and some are bound to pendants and some to rings. I try to wear one pendant and one ring on different days to "spread the love" so to speak........ ::cupid::

ElvenPrincess
active contributor
active contributor

Cynthia_Elaine wrote:If I take off my sang vamp's vessel (which I am not really supposed to) I will get pain at the bast of my neck radiating to my right shoulder if I don't put it back on within a few hours. The longest I have ever had it off was two hours. I kept hearing "put me back on". As soon as I did the pain went away. That's how I know he is here with me. It's like he's saying :hissy: without too much of a temper tantrum.

I have a question: when you say you "are not really supposed to" take off your sang vamp's vessel, was that his mandate, or did the seller tell you that you are not supposed to remove it? I'm curious as to who gave you the order to never remove it? Maybe you could request of your vamp that he refrain from causing physical pain for you when you have it off, and maybe send you tingles or shivers or something un-painful as a sign instead?

newhollow
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Don't know
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human with powers?
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know :S

<<removed by mod>> it's not about authenticating the spirit at all, or any "is this seller real" or even "did this seller rip me off for this particular sale." Also, I'm having issues figuring out who my seller was, in case I forgot to add that.

Also, the race is a green dragon.

A tip on the seller, they have 1.25 shipping... so if that rings a bell..
and I think they are actually a couple, one of them might be named Mae?

Dark Abyss
sanctified
sanctified
If I could be anything, I would be...: who i am
Zodiac:

newhollow wrote:<<removed by mod>> it's not about authenticating the spirit at all, or any "is this seller real" or even "did this seller rip me off for this particular sale." Also, I'm having issues figuring out who my seller was, in case I forgot to add that.

Also, the race is a green dragon.

A tip on the seller, they have 1.25 shipping... so if that rings a bell..
and I think they are actually a couple, one of them might be named Mae?
that's not why i posted that, but its the closest rule we have as to WHY its not allowed for others to talk for your spirits. here's your original question.
newhollow wrote:This is actually a question.. I'm having issues thinking calmly atm, and I can't seem to find the best section for this, so I hope I can be forgiven.

I can't go to an unbiased source for this or a psychic store unconnected to this unless they're right in the area. Before trying that, I wanted to ask if anyone could possibly help me with a spirit I got bound to a stone a while back. I've been having issues talking to them, and I don't know if they're still there. I was thinking about them today, and just got really agitated; I just want them free if I can't speak to them. I want to know if they are at least content or absent, and if not, I want them released.

If no one here can help me from the distance of the forum, I'll understand and try to find another source.
there use to be a member on here who did offer this service. unfortunately a lot of people were given misguided information. information for what ever reason to release their spirits, sell their spirits, the spirits weren't happy and wanted to leave, etc, etc.. people believe this member, it was only after a few asked CH about if they were doing the right thing that it came to pass that this person had deceived several members on here and basically lied. these members lost their spirits, because of this one person. after that CH made it a rule that NO ONE was allowed to do this. this is also one of the reasons that you're not allowed to post pics of your vessels on here asking "what type of spirit is this?", "is this vessel real", and "can someone see my spirit, and if so guess what it is?". CH just doesn't want a repeat of that happening again on their website.

not to mention its a crutch. sure there are talented people who can talk to your spirit....however, not all spirits want or will talk to strangers, as they feel that it is an intrusion. some spirits will even lie to the paid practitioner that they were asked to speak to JUST so they can go back to their keeper and not have to deal with a stranger. not to mention so many people make the statement "well, its only a one time thing..." which then becomes almost a need to know how the spirit feels about them this week, next week, if they've made the spirit upset, or the spirit doesn't like them...etc, etc.. it becomes almost like an addiction of wanting to know what the spirit is feeling, and truly not knowing if the person (or spirit) is telling the truth.

not to mention everyone needs to learn how to develop their own set of skills on communicating with their spirits. not all will hear, see, or even feel their spirits. they might however be visited by their spirits in dreams, through random songs that come onto the radio that really grab their keeper's attention, as a way for the spirit to express themselves (i've actually had this happened when i shut down and was in a very dark place. my spirits kept having pink's song "you are perfect" keep popping up in my head as a way to beg me to listen to them)(at the time i was being attacked and pretty much had detached myself from my humanity, in an odd sort of way).

your spirits chose you. somehow they got your attention, and wanted you to purchase them. just know that they ARE happy to be with you, and would of never agreed to be bound (even if they are pre-bound) if they didn't want to be a part of your life. they knew who would purchase them long before they were even listed.....that's how they get us. ;)

also spirits are not chained to their vessels, they do visit their realms. a vessel is just a way of having a link to their keeper. so if you're not feeling your spirit, it doesn't mean that its not there, just that it may be that the spirit isn't in its vessel at the time being. (hope that makes sense?) if spirits were in their vessels all of the time the energy in my house would suffocate me due to the energy overload. i've been doing this for four years now (? can't remember), and as many spirits that i have there is no way i could feel all of them or tell you what any one of them are thinking at any given time. but there are times that some of them feel the need to be heard and will talk to me, when they want to.

hope this clears up the reason as to why its not allowed. :hug:

just a lowly spirit keeper. nothing more, nothing less
Trust those who seek the truth, but doubt those who say they have found it - Hannah McKay (DEXTER)
what delusional planet do you come from and how do i get off of it?
Be the villain, not the victim.

truckingon
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

newhollow wrote:This is actually a question.. I'm having issues thinking calmly atm, and I can't seem to find the best section for this, so I hope I can be forgiven.

I can't go to an unbiased source for this or a psychic store unconnected to this unless they're right in the area. Before trying that, I wanted to ask if anyone could possibly help me with a spirit I got bound to a stone a while back. I've been having issues talking to them, and I don't know if they're still there. I was thinking about them today, and just got really agitated; I just want them free if I can't speak to them. I want to know if they are at least content or absent, and if not, I want them released.

If no one here can help me from the distance of the forum, I'll understand and try to find another source.
Hi newhollow, Reread this and the responses. Had a thought, your dragon might have been busy taking care of something and he might have been a bit frustrated. I have a few that get really aggravated with my hubs attitude sometimes and yes, it does carry over to me. Doesn't mean they are not happy here, just shows they are protective of me and care.
Just my opinion, if you can pick up his agitation, you have a better connection than you think :D and as Dark Abyss said, they do zip in and out so as to take care of their own stuffs as well, some have friends and family just like us.
Well, hope I didn't confuse you worse :? Hope all gets worked out with your spirit friend :hug: It's always an adventure :D

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”