Taga Clan, Urderbar Clan, Xo Clan Vampires!

Sovereign
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0

Got home a few hours ago and checked my email to find that my order with my two Taga Clan, one Urderbar Clan and one Xo Clan has been completed! :meme: :meme: :meme:

The fact that I stopped on my way home to pick up a pound of Red Grill Roast Beef from the hot deli counter . . . explained! lol :vampire:

Though each of these clans are Sanguine, Psy, or Muddled, I specifically requested Sanguine. (which is why the craving for the red meat was sooo strong. :hungry: )

I haven't seen much discussion about these clans since they've been listed. But I'm am majorly excited to be welcoming them into my keep. :inlove:

I feel like these clans need to be shown some of the love they deserve, so - names omitted for privacy - I'm going to share their descriptions that I got in my order notes so you can get an idea of the wonderfully vast and unique personalities of them all.

The Taga Clan . . . mostly male due to their physical nature, lol, but I requested a female if possible and one came through! :meme:

SANGUINE VAMPIRE, MALE, AD 9TH CENTURY, SHORT AUBURN HAIR, EMERALD-GREEN EYES, FAIR SKIN, MUSTACHE, MISSING RIGHT PINKY, ATHLETIC, WILD, UNPREDICTABLE, OUTSPOKEN, ROUGH, AGGRESSIVE, MERCILESS AGAINST ENEMIES, ENJOYS ANTAGONIZING OUTSIDERS

SANGUINE VAMPIRE, FEMALE, AD 8TH CENTURY, LONG CURLY RED HAIR, HAZEL EYES, FAIR SKIN WITH FRECKLES ON CHEEKS, SLENDER, CHARMING, ALLURING, RUTHLESS AGAINST ENEMIES, ENJOYED THE HUNT AND FIGHT, MALEVOLENT, LOVES USING HER SEXUAL PROWESS TO LURE HER PREY

The Urderbar Clan . . . what's not to love about treasure hunting vampires?:

SANGUINE VAMPIRE, MALE, AD 13TH CENTURY, SHORT BROWN HAIR, BROWN EYES, FAIR SKIN, DARK, EXTREMELY POWERFUL, HIGHLY MAGICKAL, PROVIDES GREAT GUIDANCE PERTAINING TO FINANCIAL MATTERS AND GAINING ASSETS, EXTREMELY WISE, LOYAL

The Xo Clan they would do anything for money . . . :

SANGUINE VAMPIRE, MALE, SHORT DIRTY-BLONDE HAIR, HONEY BROWN EYES, FAIR SKIN, SEEDY, GREEDY, WOULD DO ANYTHING FOR MONEY, LOVES TO GAMBLE AND PLAY GAMES OF CHANCE, ENJOYS TRAVELLING, CRAFTY, CUNNING, DARK, HIGHLY INTELLIGENT

I should have known that the newest additions to the family were on their way. The presence of crows has become more prominent.

I hope that by sharing their descriptions, members may be better able to see how these wonderful spirits can enhance their experience. I can't wait to get to know mine better. :inlove:

Sovereign
active contributor
active contributor

They have arrived! :heart: Their vessels are here . . . and wow . . . beautiful and impressive, most befitting of the qualities of the vampires they are for. lol, the Xo Clan's vessel impressed me the most, though. Wow, made my eyes bug out to see the skull and black stone. :skull:

In the process of officially welcoming them. ::thanx::

Nightraven
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

They sound wonderful!

Phil.

Ghastly grim and ancient raven wandering from the Nightly shore-
Tell me what thy lordly name is on the Night's Plutonian shore!"
Quoth the Raven, "Nevermore."- Poe
ASH
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: HARPY, PROMETHEUS
If I could be anything, I would be...: HUMAN, LOL
My super power would be...: Super speed

YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE YOURSELF SOME REAL GOOD TIMES :meme:

WISHES FOR YOUR DELIGHT,

WHAT I DO ON MY DAYS OFF
starfire
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I know what I am going to be getting next time around!!!!! I have had my eye on some of those vampires!!!! ;) :thumbup: :D

starfire ::dragons::

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
Sovereign
active contributor
active contributor

Nightraven wrote:They sound wonderful!
I am so happy that you think so, Nightraven! Trying to spread the love. :D
ash-mda wrote:YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE YOURSELF SOME REAL GOOD TIMES :meme:
You know it! :woohoo:

Thank you!
starfire wrote:I know what I am going to be getting next time around!!!!! I have had my eye on some of those vampires!!!! ;) :thumbup: :D

starfire ::dragons::
Then my work here is done . . . ::bop::

Sovereign
active contributor
active contributor

Just a tiny update here :sly:

Since they have arrived I have been a guest at two different residences which have a dog in the household. Interesting thing. I'm doing my thing, minding my own business. The family is off doing something else in another room of the house. The dog is also minding their own business. Then suddenly. Bark! Bark! Bark! At something to the far right of me.

The first instance it was at the front door, which was to the right of me at the time. The dog stood up and looked straight at the front door. I went to see if anyone was approaching the house. Not a person in sight. The owners passed it off as the dog had been dreaming and woke up barking.

Today. The dog was lying on the couch and seemed to be barking at the window to my right. There was no one walking by or even a parked car. Nothing. Yet the dog looked right there and barked. And continued to bark for a bit.

They both stopped quickly enough. And didn't do it again later. But it was a bit strange. I know it was one of my new companions having a bit of fun. Can you guess which one it is? lol

Bunni
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Phoenix
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fluffy marshmallow!
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Sovereign wrote:Just a tiny update here :sly:

Since they have arrived I have been a guest at two different residences which have a dog in the household. Interesting thing. I'm doing my thing, minding my own business. The family is off doing something else in another room of the house. The dog is also minding their own business. Then suddenly. Bark! Bark! Bark! At something to the far right of me.

The first instance it was at the front door, which was to the right of me at the time. The dog stood up and looked straight at the front door. I went to see if anyone was approaching the house. Not a person in sight. The owners passed it off as the dog had been dreaming and woke up barking.

Today. The dog was lying on the couch and seemed to be barking at the window to my right. There was no one walking by or even a parked car. Nothing. Yet the dog looked right there and barked. And continued to bark for a bit.

They both stopped quickly enough. And didn't do it again later. But it was a bit strange. I know it was one of my new companions having a bit of fun. Can you guess which one it is? lol
My guess is this guy :sly:
SANGUINE VAMPIRE, MALE, AD 9TH CENTURY, SHORT AUBURN HAIR, EMERALD-GREEN EYES, FAIR SKIN, MUSTACHE, MISSING RIGHT PINKY, ATHLETIC, WILD, UNPREDICTABLE, OUTSPOKEN, ROUGH, AGGRESSIVE, MERCILESS AGAINST ENEMIES, ENJOYS ANTAGONIZING OUTSIDERS

- Bun / Bunni

~Cthulhu fhtagn~

~"All Paths are Riddled Absurdities... Explore them with Great Objectivity."
~"No amount of experimentation can ever prove me right; a single experiment can prove me wrong." A. Einstein
~"The Reverse side also has a Reverse side" Japanese Proverb
DAILY MANTRA ~ "Look Both Ways Before Crossing"
Sovereign
active contributor
active contributor

Bunnulu Cthabbit wrote:

My guess is this guy :sly:
Correct, Bunnulu Cthabbit! :woohoo:

*hands Bunnulu digital cabbage as prize*

Return to “Vampire”