Camelot Fairy?

ElvenPrincess
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process

Hi,

Does anyone have a Camelot Fairy? I just ordered one on layaway from CH, and was wondering what people's personal experiences have been with them as a spirit?

I had never heard of Camelot Fae until I came to CH.

Would anyone like to share their experiences with their Camelot Fae? I would love to learn more about these interesting beings!

:feedback:

SoulSurfer
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

Hi and nice to meet you. I have a very strong pull for the times of Camelot. So when I seen this offering for the Camelot fae I just couldn't resist ! I just had to adopt/purchase them ( I use the word "adopt" because to me it's bringing someone into my family.I take my role as "Spirit Keeper" very seriously but still personally use the word adopt) .I have 2 beautiful Camelot faery's. I love them very dearly. During meditation they helped me explore the times of Camelot. Just the word Camelot alone, I think of a mystical ,magical place of wonder. My 2 Camelot fae are all that and More to me !

Warmest Wishes,
ToniMarie
ElvenPrincess
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process

Thanks for the reply, ToniMarie, and nice to meet you as well!

I'm excited to meet my male Camelot fairy who is coming from CH soon.
We'll see what happens in regard to his manifestations, and our developing relationship.

I started out with my "spirit keeping" journey with haunted dolls, then branched out from there. I love them all and feel like they are family, too.

Blessings,

Virginia

Return to “Faery”