neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 75
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: La Reina Roja

This has been helpful. thanks for posting this Magnolia:)

Patriarch
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
If I could be anything, I would be...: Me
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Thank you very much for this!

I've written something that I like a lot. How do I go from reading poetry to casting a spell?

For example, some instructions I've seen for Words of Power is to think of a lack, then when gazing at a sigil and chanting the word of power, feel relief/gratitude/happiness that I now have what I was lacking.

I've only ever used prescribed words and actions, so I'm really at a loss when starting from scratch. If I haven't yet found something on your wonderful and enormous site that answers my question, kindly point me in the right direction.

Thank you for your time and attention.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Spell for Ethereal Light

Starling twinkle little stars ⭐️ On the night sky 🌌 shining bright
Floating myself high above💫 To meet with Divine ethereal light.

I will try this one tonight before sleep. I might just succeed with my first one. :]

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I am not an expert and I just made up my very first attempt here as I got inspired 😆. But I would say casting it is a wilful act of application of my spells. I will simply going to whisper it out to myself few times while drifting asleep.

I guess it’s depends on is purpose. I probably will burn a candle if I write a money spell with coin nearby or held in my hand.

I feel to write my next spell to my celestials. And burn a white and gold candle while I call them to me and recite my spell to them.

I think, it’s should be easygoing and positive in energy with a focused spell. But that is just what I think of it right now. I probably have to go in to it more and actually want to move the energy and manifest its magic of my intentions via my written spell. Who knows, if I ever successfully got this figured one day uwu .
Patriarch wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2023 4:54 am Thank you very much for this!

I've written something that I like a lot. How do I go from reading poetry to casting a spell?

For example, some instructions I've seen for Words of Power is to think of a lack, then when gazing at a sigil and chanting the word of power, feel relief/gratitude/happiness that I now have what I was lacking.

I've only ever used prescribed words and actions, so I'm really at a loss when starting from scratch. If I haven't yet found something on your wonderful and enormous site that answers my question, kindly point me in the right direction.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Patriarch wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2023 4:54 am [...]

CH's book Paranormal 101 has a whole section on writing your own spells, which includes a template based on 6 lines. (The book also goes on to teach how to layer your own spells in bindings.)

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Patriarch
new here
new here

ASTER wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2023 9:49 am I am not an expert and I just made up my very first attempt here as I got inspired 😆. But I would say casting it is a wilful act of application of my spells. I will simply going to whisper it out to myself few times while drifting asleep.

I guess it’s depends on is purpose. I probably will burn a candle if I write a money spell with coin nearby or held in my hand.

I feel to write my next spell to my celestials. And burn a white and gold candle while I call them to me and recite my spell to them.

I think, it’s should be easygoing and positive in energy with a focused spell. But that is just what I think of it right now. I probably have to go in to it more and actually want to move the energy and manifest its magic of my intentions via my written spell. Who knows, if I ever successfully got this figured one day uwu .
Patriarch wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2023 4:54 am I've written something that I like a lot. How do I go from reading poetry to casting a spell?

This sounds reasonable, using some mood enhancers like candles and related objects, to improve my focus, kind of like wearing a business suit when working at home in order to put myself in that mindset. Also, there is an energy in these that I'm thinking would be directed by the will and words. It would probably help to have the four elements present, crystals, and some gold and silver.

When I have remembered to do it, telling my guardian angel what I'm going to do and asking for assistance has also helped. I imagine he/she lined things up in some way that I cannot see, to increase efficacy. I'm guessing it would help my casting, too.

Patriarch
new here
new here

Lewk wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 4:00 am

CH's book Paranormal 101 has a whole section on writing your own spells, which includes a template based on 6 lines. (The book also goes on to teach how to layer your own spells in bindings.)
Thank you for this great find. I've added it to my wishlist for later. It would be a bargain at twice the price.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Patriarch wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 8:02 pm
Lewk wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 4:00 am

Thank you for this great find. I've added it to my wishlist for later. It would be a bargain at twice the price.
You're welcome.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]

Return to “Seminars”