All this time I thought I picked her! :)

Rolo
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

When I started spirit keeping, I decided I would only get spirits custom conjured. I never really felt drawn to specific listings, so it worked out well. I didn't trust in myself enough to be sure if I was being called by a pre-bound spirit, and didn't want any spirit in my family to be unhappy being here, secretly wishing to be somewhere else instead. I wanted it to be their wish to be here, as much as it was my wish to have them here. My two vamps and inc called so strongly, there was no way I could ignore it. They were constantly in my thoughts. It turned out they were around me as unbounds for years already, and when I found out about spirit keeping, they wanted to be bound!

About 5 months ago, a listing for a medicine woman spirit caught my eye. I had never considered a human spirit before, but I thought it would be wonderful to have a friend and guide who has been there, done that, as I had just started on the same path. I was hesitant because I still didn't trust myself to pick someone who wanted to be with me. I passed up many listings before, second guessing myself. But I took the chance and placed the order, hoping and praying that she would be happy here. I was really excited for her to arrive!

Now 5 months later, I contacted the seller to check something for me regarding the bonding I did with her, an email I should have sent months ago already. What I didn't expect, was to get a message from my medicine woman! I am over the moon... not only is she very happy, but she was meant to be with me all along, and said I will know the reason one day 3|D

Hysteria
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
If I could be anything, I would be...: upside down
Zodiac:

Aww, that's great .. congratulations! I love to hear stories like this. :hug:

into my diamond matrix.....
Szyvágr
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
Zodiac:

I understand how you feel/must have felt, Shama, as I have had those same fears as well. I often wondered how I would "know" when or if a spirit was to reach out to me. Many members, senior ones at that, had often told about the many direct callings they had had from pre-bound spirits. I guess I probably expect something along the same lines happening to myself. I thought that would have been a profoundly amazing experience. Though every calling from a spirit is special, and I've learned to open myself a bit more, to trust that pulling sensation to a listing. You have been called by some great and unique companions. I am glad that you have found the spirits that are meant for you and to share and enrich your life.

Rolo
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Thank you!! :grouphug:

I am soooo happy she is in my life :) It is amazing how the spirits we are meant to be with, make sure they end up with us. Even if we doubt, they make sure we click the order button! 3|D

Return to “Human”