myauntadelaidesattic

Show some love to the sellers - online or off - who have brought you amazing spirits or magic!
Haunted Curiosities
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

A great seller,awesome lady and a person that cares. I can tell because she is on my forum and takes time with the people. So does Emily and gran,good people.

wwwhauntedcuriositiescom
MysticStar
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 90
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: unsure
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Great Beautiful People :hug:
I found them through the site to help people :hug:

“It's easy to look at people and make quick judgments about them, their present and their past, but you'd be amazed at the pain and tears a single smile hides. What a person shows to the world is only one tiny facet of the iceberg hidden from sight. And more often then not, it's lined with cracks and scars that go all the way to the foundation of their soul.”

Psychic/Medium
OuJoe
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I love Mare's items!

They are truly great! I've bought twice from her. and the items I got were incredible honestly!

I recommend her 100% anytime :D

bornawildangel
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I been lucky enough yet to grab any of her fine items, but I can say that Mare is a lovely, caring person, and her goodness shines :hug:

Laugh, Dance, Smile, Love, and Sparkle

"Friendship isn't about
Whom you have known the longest,
But about who came
And never left your side"
Nan
new here
new here

I have bought from Mare. Her items are truly spectacular. The energies are so wonderful. She is one of the few people that I will buy from. I treasure the items that I have. I am honored to have aquire these. She ships out the day after which is really wonderful. I am so blessed to have found her. You will be very happy when you buy from her!

Return to “Sellers You Love”