NyctophiliaRaven
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Everyone
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself.
My magical/paranormal name...: KITTY!!!!!!!!
Zodiac:

I have a black tote bag with gold letters on it that says "Pioneers of the Paranormal for a Decade" and then below that, the CH website address. I believe it was a gift to people who made it to either the Spirit Day, or the Paranormal Day chat.

I vaguely remember reading somewhere that this tote bag is a charging bag, but that it also is a binding bag. I just can't remember what spells it binds - I think it has something to do with spirit communication.

Anyone else have one and remember anything about them?

Thanks...
Nycto
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

"She’s all the unsung heroes who... never quit." ― R. A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” ― William Shakespeare, Hamlet
“Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.”
― H.L. Mencken, Prejudices: First Series
Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

That is the Anniversary freebie from September.

You will receive a limited production CH Tote Bag that is a Charging Bag for all your WA & DA spirits and spells! And, a Binding Bag for bindings spells, permanently or temporarily, to spirited, spelled, or empty vessels, with spells for Boost to Realm Connectivity (Astral, Earthen, and Spiritual), Connection to Your Dreams & Desires, Effective Wish-Making & Wish-Granting, Cleansing of All 3 Bodies, and Self-Empowerment for Success in Life!

NyctophiliaRaven
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Everyone
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself.
My magical/paranormal name...: KITTY!!!!!!!!
Zodiac:

WOOOT! Thank you, Aurum!

DEEPEST blessings! ::hail:: ::hail::
Nycto

"She’s all the unsung heroes who... never quit." ― R. A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” ― William Shakespeare, Hamlet
“Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.”
― H.L. Mencken, Prejudices: First Series
Cell28
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 80
Spelled Number: 300
Your favorite spirit to work with: My custom Servitor
If I could be anything, I would be...: a Shapeshifter
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Aurum wrote:That is the Anniversary freebie from September.

You will receive a limited production CH Tote Bag that is a Charging Bag for all your WA & DA spirits and spells! And, a Binding Bag for bindings spells, permanently or temporarily, to spirited, spelled, or empty vessels, with spells for Boost to Realm Connectivity (Astral, Earthen, and Spiritual), Connection to Your Dreams & Desires, Effective Wish-Making & Wish-Granting, Cleansing of All 3 Bodies, and Self-Empowerment for Success in Life!
Huge thanks from me too ! :thumbup:
I also have this bag, and had no idea what it can do..- AWESOME !! :D
:wave:

Greetings,Tasha
IrishRaven-Claw
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sang vampsand Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Irish
Zodiac:

I have it too....I remembered it was a charging bag but I could not remember anything else about it! The size of this bag makes it very handy! :thumbup:

We are all like the bright moon, we still have our dark side

Julie_09
new here
new here
You are...: new to this

I have a Coach Handbag with same caption and I was failing to find its meaning. However, after reading your post, it is much clear to me. Thanks all for sharing.

Return to “International Spirit/Paranormal/Magick Days”