Dragon horde

cloudy_sky
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

I bought a container of sea glass today for my dragons. Right now I just have the glass in piles with the vessels on top. I was wondering do you dragon keepers keep your hordes in different boxes for each dragon? I was thinking of using cigar boxes for it as I have so many from a massive fit of collecting a few years back. I have a charging box from CH but it is too small for the glass to fit.

Beech
active contributor
active contributor

Hi Cloudy,

I do have separate boxes for each of my dragon's goodies (although until a few weeks ago, i did not, I combined them all together). I have charging boxes for them, but do not keep their vessels in the charging box all the time as it's not necessary. I place them in the charging box overnight every few days. I find they like to be placed with their items and it's my way of letting them know I care about them enough to keep them happy.

I would think cigar boxes, maybe lined with a fabric that is the dragon's color would be a perfect treasure box for each one! big enough for lots of goodies. And....stackable! :clap:

odd, something I've noticed as I'm answering this thread...I am typing words backwards. Mostly the shorter words like box (xob) and items (smeti) but it's still frustrating!

MysticStar
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 90
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: unsure
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

What I did, was I went to the local craft store. I bought those bead organizers. They are a good size and they have dividers in them. 17 separate spaces.
I put my vessels in there, lined with what color they like and other goodies, like seaglass and sand.
I currently have 3 of them.. :lol:
I have a Immortal charging box and a Djinn one on the way..

“It's easy to look at people and make quick judgments about them, their present and their past, but you'd be amazed at the pain and tears a single smile hides. What a person shows to the world is only one tiny facet of the iceberg hidden from sight. And more often then not, it's lined with cracks and scars that go all the way to the foundation of their soul.”

Psychic/Medium
MysticStar
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 90
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: unsure
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

The organizers I have look like this
10762.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

“It's easy to look at people and make quick judgments about them, their present and their past, but you'd be amazed at the pain and tears a single smile hides. What a person shows to the world is only one tiny facet of the iceberg hidden from sight. And more often then not, it's lined with cracks and scars that go all the way to the foundation of their soul.”

Psychic/Medium
p’yunik~*~chovexani
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Grigori and Phoenix
If I could be anything, I would be...: I like being human!
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: p’yunik~*~chovexani
Zodiac:

Ellen,
I like that idea! I am saving for a custom charging box from CH, but in the mean time, this will work fine, and I have alot of them, I used to do alot of bead and jewelry work.

~*PHOENIXGUIDE*~
KANUKA PEPPER SELENITE
The Phoenix wings her way through desert skies, defying Fortune's spite, revives from ashes and rise-Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra
Ուր եք գնում, կարող եք հետեւել Աստծո լույսի ներքո :phoenix:
You share 50% of your DNA with a banana. Get over yourself.
spirits aren't pets...they don't come when called
wishing apon a star
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: White light Ones
If I could be anything, I would be...: Being My Divine Self
Zodiac:

Really neat idea Ellen ! Loven it -Thanks for sharing it :hug:

Warmest Wishes<3
When I count my Blessings, I Always count You Twice<3
::bop:: Creepy Hollows Cheerleader ::bop::
Healings Happen with Love<3
Creepy Hollows Rocks My Socks !
Haven

Wow Ellen, great idea! :thumbup:

thebalance116
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I bought citrine, rose quartz, maybe obsidian too. But the dragon has to share because I am on a low budget. :D :D :D Wow that's going to be new thing for the dragon to learn.

Promise me, just one thing. When you ever feel afraid, feel hurt and lost. Come to me and wash those pains away.
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons

Also remember that you can put one piece of sea glass with a dragon. You don't have to have a pile. Place the sea glass down first and then put the vessel on top.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
ambiew
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: faeries
Zodiac:

great ideas for your dragons.....I like the idea that they each have their own spot using the bead organizer!
Thanks for sharing Ellen

AMBER

"Vampires,werewolves and faeries make my life magikal"

Return to “Dragons”