Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons, angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Hello everybody!
I just found out that I won a Sorma Dragon in the facebook contest. Does anyone have details on this hybrid race? Or experiences? I know that they are the offspring of a Copper and a Black dragon. I'm really nervous because I haven't worked with DA entities before.
“I've often thought that there isn't any "I" at all; that we are simply the means of expression of something else; that when we think we are ourselves, we are simply the victims of a delusion.” - Aleister Crowley
starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Congrats on your new dragon!!!!! :thumbup: :D

Just go over the house rules with your dragon, be very firm about them, and all should be well!!!

Talk to him or her, like you would with all your other spirits, and take him or her, with you where ever you go, just like you would do with any of your other spirits, to make the bonding a strong one!!!!!

Let us know how it goes!!!! I am sure you will have a very good protector there, and a very loyal friend!!!!

If you do experience any kind of headaches, or feel grumpy, that could be the affect from the energy of a DA spirit, some will go through this and some will barely notice it, just know that it will pass, once you get use to the energy!!! ;)

starfire ::dragons::
Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
Morphine
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons, angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Thank you very much for the useful information! I will let you know how it goes :D I can't wait
“I've often thought that there isn't any "I" at all; that we are simply the means of expression of something else; that when we think we are ourselves, we are simply the victims of a delusion.” - Aleister Crowley

Return to “Dragons”