Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

suga wrote: Are you and I really going to argue belief? Neither having any proof other than word from the conjurer? Mine per email was turned. 8P

Wait till I find that one passage in this astral book I am reading. It will turn everything upside down.
Not saying that yours wasn't turned. Just saying that most of them probably aren't. I've read what Ash said about them and as it seems the survival rate of turning isn't very high. :U

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

suga wrote:
Bunni wrote:OT

*slaps suga's butt* hey sexy :U
I've been a bad girl. ;)2
Stop making me have kinky thoughts! :\
Last edited by Aprophis on Mon Feb 03, 2014 6:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Bunni
venerated member
venerated member
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Phoenix
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fluffy marshmallow!
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

:devil:

- Bun / Bunni

~Cthulhu fhtagn~

~"All Paths are Riddled Absurdities... Explore them with Great Objectivity."
~"No amount of experimentation can ever prove me right; a single experiment can prove me wrong." A. Einstein
~"The Reverse side also has a Reverse side" Japanese Proverb
DAILY MANTRA ~ "Look Both Ways Before Crossing"
Szyvágr
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
Zodiac:

Aprophis wrote:
suga wrote:
Bunni wrote:OT

*slaps suga's butt* hey sexy :U
I've been a bad girl. ;)2
Stop making me have kinky thoughts! :\
You know, I've actually had this happened with one of my male human spirits. I believe he gave a playful/friendly slap from behind once, and I clearly felt and heard it! 8O
Aprophis wrote:
suga wrote: Are you and I really going to argue belief? Neither having any proof other than word from the conjurer? Mine per email was turned. 8P

Wait till I find that one passage in this astral book I am reading. It will turn everything upside down.
Not saying that yours wasn't turned. Just saying that most of them probably aren't. I've read what Ash said about them and as it seems the survival rate of turning isn't very high. :U
If the Vampire spirit was turned then it could be considered human in a way, but it would be different with full-blooded Vampires, and you also have the Dhampirs (Half-human. half-Vampire). I've read that Vampires can get quite romantic with their Keepers.
AlaunarNoctis wrote:I don't see why it would ever be considered "wrong" or "weird" lol.
I don't see anything wrong with it. I've actually heard of this a lot, to answer your question.
:wave:

Hi, AlunarNoctis. It's great to have that question answered as I am sure there will be Keepers who will wonder about this. :) From my standpoint I do not consider coitus with human spirits to be wrong or weird, I guess I am just worried that if I ever were to give into that urge that there might become something more of out it. If there are strong feelings there already, then you might have to deal with some undesired consequences if you're not prepared for it. I know I wouldn't want to wound my spirits' feeling, least of all my human ones.

Szyvágr
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
Zodiac:

Update: I've since taken on a human spirit lover which I do believe have showed an interest in having intimate contact way before his vessel arrived. Because of my previous fears I sat down and had a chat with him regarding those things, and he was okay with it. I've read a couple of threads on the forum that can help keepers enhance their relationship with their sexual spirits (though those are mainly Nymphos, Succubi, Incubi, etc.) and started visualizing him and me during intimate moments, which I am slowly getting to be better at. :)

Return to “Human”