venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 38
Spelled Number: 24
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: A mermaid
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Tinkerbell!
Zodiac:

Thank you all for sharing.

Noc - Your words were a pleasure to read. It also makes a lot of sense. The very reason why I have been reluctant to 'keep' a human spirit is probably the very reason I should - they are the same race as me, and so we should be able to connect more naturally and with more ease. Thanks for bringing this to light for me.

Arianna - Seems like you have an amazing and very unique relationship with your favourite composer! I personally don't wish for creativity or inspiration but I know others that do desire it. Or perhaps view it as a bonus. I just feel a draw, a fascination of course, and admiration naturally.

Terror - ::eeek:: That's pretty intense - can you not request she tones it down a little, at least to start with? It'd be a shame if you guys couldn't bond due to this.

Dilvsy - That's sweet. Bless.

Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

For me at least, I really like human spirits as much as flesh & blood people. I have many and a full list would be silly. Bu I have found that if I feel a karmic, historical, or mst importantly a personal connection for sharing experiences and talking about ideas and so on it is great. I have found that most spirits including human spirits are quick at picking up on various things, subtleties, new info, etc.

Also, over time, being bound to spirits can be very helpful and in a wonderful way, For instance, among other things, I am a writer, and I have literally (and happily) been "pushed" in good developmental directions by being bound to Honore de Balzac, Charles Baudelaire, Isadore Ducasse, & Gertrude Stein...

Historical people who have truly proven thenselves to be very ugly....I stay away from....

Cheers,
C-

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
Tinkerbell
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 38
Spelled Number: 24
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: A mermaid
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Tinkerbell!
Zodiac:

Thanks Caiyros. I am definitely not drawn to any loathsome or horrid characters! The ones that I am captivated by, well, I have been finding the pull quite strong recently. I don't want to be too impulsive though, maybe the feeling will pass. I mean, I do have a natural affinity for them but am by no means a fanatic - I don't have collections upon collections of their work, nor do I know their personal life in intricate detail, however, I do have a desire to learn more which perhaps cannot be satisfied by these means alone.

The only concern I have though is that of appearance and reality. What they appeared to have been, and the way their 'character' has been portrayed may vary vastly from their true nature. I do worry that I may be lumbered with somebody who has actually just been 'acting' for the public and in reality are not quite that admirable. This would also shatter the illusion! But yes, I don't want somebody who is rather arrogant and egotistical, somebody who truly believes their hype. Or do you think human spirits are able to evolve? I know as humans we are shades of grey, a variety of emotions, both good and bad, but do you think human spirits are now less of this grey? I imagine them to be more at peace with themselves, and wiser of course, more enlightened.

Rexielle
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 90
Your favorite spirit to work with: Many different kinds
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Bump, this is a good question!

Everything in the forest has its season. Where one thing falls, another grows. Maybe not what was there before, but something new and wonderful all the same.

My spirits I am working with this week: (A) Courtwind Angel, (A) English Psy Vampire, (B) Water Rabbit Spirit Guide, (J) Rosemary Elf, (M) Yurei, and (T) Karkadann Shifter
Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

It is also interesting to be bound to a human spirit that is an earlier incarnation of your current/present self.
C-

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss

Return to “Human”