could you call upon an angelfor help with singing

Resources and links to information on angels.
goaldigger123
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: catwoman
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: kitty claws
Zodiac:

If so how??

(Feedom is power to live a life unafraid and untamed. That's the gift I've been given. And so my journey begins. - Catwoman)
(life is so much easier than u believe it is! You will experience full blown magic soon. You will discover all that is and that's been there all this time.) - My spirit guide
(I might not be ready to pour out my feelings to the world, but I?d had enough of trying to ignore them. - Ultra violet)
starfire
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

If you have any angels in your keep, just ask them!!!! If you don't, ask anyway!!!! However you will still have to put the work in for singing, taking voice lessons, practicing!!!! If you go to church, join the choir if they have one!!!!

starfire ::dragons::

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
Sequinox
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elf
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Sequinox
Zodiac:

Angels seem willing to help with anything and everything. All they require is that you ask. I have never been left hanging (but I haven't requested anything unreasonable.) For Archangels, I would ask Sandalphon and Jophiel to help. (Sandalphon is the patron of music and Jophiel makes everything beautiful.) If you are having stagefright or anything like that, Archangel Michael can help with that. If you have nodes on your vocal chords or some health issue that makes it hard to sing, Raphael can help with that. Also, there are wonderful tips and tricks on YouTube.

:) And Starfire is so right, practice practice practice. Never worry about if you aren't good NOW, it WILL come with practice! If you can talk and hear, you can sing.

Actually, as it turns out, it is easy being green.
Sequinox
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elf
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Sequinox
Zodiac:

http://www.angels365.com/angelinfo.asp?ID=877

I like Baradiel a lot. I usually involve him in my requests.

Actually, as it turns out, it is easy being green.
goaldigger123
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

starfire wrote:If you have any angels in your keep, just ask them!!!! If you don't, ask anyway!!!! However you will still have to put the work in for singing, taking voice lessons, practicing!!!! If you go to church, join the choir if they have one!!!!

starfire ::dragons::
Thank u for the advice

(Feedom is power to live a life unafraid and untamed. That's the gift I've been given. And so my journey begins. - Catwoman)
(life is so much easier than u believe it is! You will experience full blown magic soon. You will discover all that is and that's been there all this time.) - My spirit guide
(I might not be ready to pour out my feelings to the world, but I?d had enough of trying to ignore them. - Ultra violet)
goaldigger123
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

SoRealNebula wrote:Angels seem willing to help with anything and everything. All they require is that you ask. I have never been left hanging (but I haven't requested anything unreasonable.) For Archangels, I would ask Sandalphon and Jophiel to help. (Sandalphon is the patron of music and Jophiel makes everything beautiful.) If you are having stagefright or anything like that, Archangel Michael can help with that. If you have nodes on your vocal chords or some health issue that makes it hard to sing, Raphael can help with that. Also, there are wonderful tips and tricks on YouTube.

:) And Starfire is so right, practice practice practice. Never worry about if you aren't good NOW, it WILL come with practice! If you can talk and hear, you can sing.
Thank u

goaldigger123
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

SoRealNebula wrote:http://www.angels365.com/angelinfo.asp?ID=877

I like Baradiel a lot. I usually involve him in my requests.
Thank u im such a newbie at this

Return to “Angel Information”