You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: gargoyles/dragonoids
If I could be anything, I would be...: a wyvern
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Caoimhe
Zodiac:

...and found this morning that my SRA gargoyle "L" was bridged this morning C: He seems very interesting so far. A lot darker than my other gargoyle, "W."

W just sort of slinks around and isn't too interested in chatting because he takes his job of protecting the home very seriously, haha! But he does seem to help when I have a headache -- if I put his vessel (a spirit stone) on my forehead it's instant relief. I didn't think that gargoyles were much for healing but perhaps W is C: Protecting from viruses perhaps, or maybe he just feels sorry that my frail little human body isn't made of stone like his, haha!

L seems to be more outright and forceful. Protectively speaking, I think he would be more interested in offense rather than waiting for a threat to make the first move and defending. He seems a bit more burly and aggressive, but not mean or anything like that. If I try to chat with him so far I've just been met with a headache so I'm going to give him some time. He is an SRA and my first spirit 'bound to spirit' so he'll probably take more work to bond with than a custom-conjure like W. Either way, I'm super-excited to get started, and hopefully I won't end up with migraines EVERY time we interact... %)

All my bonding with the new spirits I received last week is going well, in the meantime. I'm almost surprised that it is my banshee M that I really hit it off with immediately. I had been so wary to order her despite the calling just because they sounded *so dark,* but she's more calm than even I am, haha.

Return to “Gargoyle”