DING DONG THE WICKED NINNIES ARE BUSTED...

Pertinent information regarding transacting on eBay
Caiyros Damia Imran
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

"I'm just a designer-builder of niteclub-al kabarets looking for the stage lighting box." SCS
"Open the Pod Bay Door, Hal" Dave Bowman
btyelle
neophyte
neophyte

I think part of it is also because of their forcing of a new my ebay, new item listing, and new search pages. Those things are just horrible and most people aren't able to opt out. Yesterday, eBay retired the old my eBay and the new eBay is the worst; it's actually less customizable than the old one, too.

Caiyros Damia Imran
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

btyelle wrote:I think part of it is also because of their forcing of a new my ebay, new item listing, and new search pages. Those things are just horrible and most people aren't able to opt out. Yesterday, eBay retired the old my eBay and the new eBay is the worst; it's actually less customizable than the old one, too.
Yes absolutely...I am ready to bolt completely from all eBay activities once the competition arives......Sort of Like the Calvary arriving.......

I am counting the number of "old timers...people with 100% pro feedback that are being bounced for "rule infractions" ...WHAT THE F**k ???? We are talking major players Like the most famous and prominent Photgraph Seller...(American Historical...Hollywood, etc) and the most prestigious seller of Hollywood Memorabilia ...one week befor they bounced him...he sold me Humphrey Bogarts tie clip form the Maltese Falcon and one other flick......HUH ???? Also a very young woman making DIY pendants of saints......2 nights ago they asked me to confirm my NEW email address which has been used for the last 3 years.....or I wouldn't get into my accolunt....DUH ???

eBay is acting vicious and senile at the same time......

Caiyros

"I'm just a designer-builder of niteclub-al kabarets looking for the stage lighting box." SCS
"Open the Pod Bay Door, Hal" Dave Bowman
Wiccan Warrior Alex
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black Dragon/wraith
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wraith
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Given to a few close friends
Zodiac:

And those terriable 'tracking cookies' that hook onto you every time you go into ebay. It causes even my new
computer to slow down. I run an antivirus/spyware program almost every day to get rid of those little buggers.

ImageIf everyone cared and nobody cried,
If everyone loved and nobody lied,
If everyone shared and swallowed their pride,
Then we'd see the day when nobody died.
Nickleback
btyelle
neophyte
neophyte

John Donahoe is trashing eBay, but he'll just leave rich and then get another rich job after he goes.

Meg Whitman, the last CEO, is going into politics. She almost was John McCain's VP and now she wants to be governor of California.

Return to “For eBay Sellers”