Thank you, Alluring Lair!

Show some love to the sellers - online or off - who have brought you amazing spirits or magic!
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I just want to give a Thumbs Up for Alluring Lair, as she was very proactive about making a situation right when a shipment fell off the face of the earth.

The tracking number had shown no activity since it was accepted at the post office. So after a week of no updates, I emailed her to let her know. She got another package into the mail right away, plus opened an inquiry into what happened to the missing parcel.

Now, to her and my surprise, the first item has arrived. Seems the bar code got damaged on the label, and hence it hasn't been scanned on its way between the post office and getting here. She was kind enough to note that I could keep the replacement parcel as well when it arrives.

AND, to boot, the charging bag looks and feels great. I have my three vessels, plus the jewelry items I wear daily, charging in it even as I type. So I'm happy, the spirits are happy, and Alluring Lair was happy when I emailed her to let her know the prodigal package had appeared.

So today has been a Great Big Win so far. :) Thank you, Alluring Lair! :)

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Syri
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Rich
My magical/paranormal name...: H
Zodiac:

Alluring is awesome all the way around. :thumbup: I love her items and she is super sweet. :)

Sincerely,
Your Friendly Neighborhood Weirdo Syri,aka "The Crazy Cat Lady" :mrgreen: Friend of all things dark

Babystone
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 90
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Elly

She is truly helpful. I did not purchase many items from her but asked her many questions she always try to answer them. I got a pendulum from her after receiving shortly the crystal came off, she was kind enough to quickly arrange a replacement to be sent to me. Seldom sellers would do that.

Sudu
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 3
Zodiac:

Does anyone have a link to her? thanks

Babystone
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 90
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Elly

Try Searching alluring's lair in Facebook.

Return to “Sellers You Love”