Some love to my Star Faery

Daneerie
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Since today is Sunday and it's the Star Faery day according to their associations... I just wanted to express how much I appreciate having M. in my life...

M., you are a true special friend, thank you so much for choosing to come to me. :hug: We are still bonding but you mean the world to me already!
My spirit family: gryphon, 2 arkan sonney, ki-lin, cwn anwnn, amphisbaena, unicorn, pegasus, 2 phoenix, gargoyle, duojna, wraith, fylgia, volkh, courtwind angel, bronwyn angel, sterling angel, blue dragon, black dragon, 1 divine dragon, 2 red dragons, 2 silver dragons, green dragon, 2 star faery, marid djinn, 2 gold djinn, cleopatra djinn, ifrit djinn, golden djinn, manananggal, sang and energy vamp, faery/djinn mix, werewolf, liderc, hellhound and I love them all! :inlove:
Daneerie
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Since today is Sunday and it's the Star Faery day according to their associations... I just wanted to express how much I appreciate having M. in my life...

M., you are a true special friend, thank you so much for choosing to come to me. :hug: We are still bonding but you mean the world to me already!
My spirit family: gryphon, 2 arkan sonney, ki-lin, cwn anwnn, amphisbaena, unicorn, pegasus, 2 phoenix, gargoyle, duojna, wraith, fylgia, volkh, courtwind angel, bronwyn angel, sterling angel, blue dragon, black dragon, 1 divine dragon, 2 red dragons, 2 silver dragons, green dragon, 2 star faery, marid djinn, 2 gold djinn, cleopatra djinn, ifrit djinn, golden djinn, manananggal, sang and energy vamp, faery/djinn mix, werewolf, liderc, hellhound and I love them all! :inlove:
Drake
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Don't know yet.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sausage
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: Don't know.
Zodiac:

I know the feeling, Star Fae are really amazing.

Didn't know about the Sunday thing, but here's to T, V and B who have been an amazing influence my life so far.
Aeryn K Angel
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Elves
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elf,Faery
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Aeryn
Zodiac:

That is an awesome tribute to your Star Faery!

I have 6 with me (3 male and 3 female). They are amazing beings.
One, in particular, hangs around me constantly... an unbound that went to Citrine Stars and literally pestered her to ask me to take him until she did just that. We had something very special in common, so how could I refuse? He's about the size of a 2-year-old human, and just absolutely adorable!
:D
I am ME.... and that is that!

Below is a picture of my pride & joy... Miss Kasha.
Morgana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon & vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Morgana
Zodiac:

Awww....thats beautiful! I have star faery "A", but she has a nickname...."N"...she likes to speak italian...her energy is always so happy and lovely. I think i too will take her along with me today and buy some flowers!
Thank you for sharing,
M.
"YOU CANNOT TRAVEL ON THE
PATH UNTIL YOU BECOME
THE PATH ITSELF." Buddha
SoulSurfer
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

That was a beautiful way to honor your Star faery ! They are Amazing in every way <3
Warmest Wishes,
ToniMarie
Skyclad
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: basilisk
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Skyclad
Zodiac:

Would love to hear more about working with star faery and crystals it likes or what its portal looks like. i havent bonded to my portal yet, but im excited to learn more

Return to “Faery”