Anything and all things werewolf!

Discussion of Dark Arts creatures starting with letters I-Z.
KatThanatos
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Phantasma
Zodiac:

Okay, so a little while ago I posted a topic about a werewolf I accidentally summoned...Well as I have been thinking about it more and more, I think I have had a werewolf with me since I was a child. I gave him the nickname of "Nocte" meaning, "Black Night" in Latin. I am pretty sure he is a living entity as once when I tried to think about him I remembered a post about a living entity dragon who told it's keeper, "Not now I'm resting dear." and a mental image of him laying in the fetal position in half form, as well as the fact that it is a lot easier to get mental images from him. (One actually being of a guy whom I had not yet met, then I met him shortly after and...well... :Y 8)|* ) Anyways, I wanted to start a new topic about werewolf experiences, what kind of offerings I could give him as he is a living entity (I know this is a spirit keeping forum, I just don't know what other forum to post this on?) and just tidbits of information about werewolves :)

But I do have some questions...
What are some tips for telepathy with spirits and entities, mainly the kind where you can speak to them, so clairaudience?
Offerings for werewolves, living entities and spirits other than wool and being placed in moonlight as it says in the encyclopedia.
Information about werewolves in life, like how long does it take for them to mature, what is their age limit, as I've read many different things elsewhere...

Any information is helpful information :)

myimmortal1
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire and angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire angel witch
My magical/paranormal name...: "K"
Zodiac:

I too would like to know as I have been interested in getting a werewolf to add to my family :U and congrats on having such a protector all your life!! :woohoo:

::bump:: ::Anyone::

:candle: Love, Light, and Blessings :candlep:

Spirit family: 2 Vamp, 2 Guardian Angels, 1 Phoenix, 1 Enochian Angel, 1 warrior Angel, 1 Fallen Angel Soulmate, 1 vampire angel, 1 jokester demon, many spelled items....and added new spirits!!
"Millions of spiritual creatures walk the earth unseen"-John Milton
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons

What are some tips for telepathy with spirits and entities, mainly the kind where you can speak to them, so clairaudience?
The best idea is with telepathy is to greet them with messages when they first arrive, and then send them messages throughout your day. When you establish that link of communication it becomes natural and you don't even have to think about it anymore. You will find you give and receive messages ongoing.
Offerings for werewolves, living entities and spirits other than wool and being placed in moonlight as it says in the encyclopedia.
Offerings are always the best when they come from the heart. If you make something (be it a craft, food, textile, etc) you can leave them a piece of it. Or, make something specifically for them. Offerings can be specific to races, but the best offering is always the one that is special between the two of you because its personal.
Information about werewolves in life, like how long does it take for them to mature, what is their age limit, as I've read many different things elsewhere...
A spirit will never age. Whatever they are when they come to you (infant, youth, adult, senior) is what they will be for eternity.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

Many years ago, when my mothers were alive, on the Doylestown-Chalfont, PA line, they had an ancient farmhouse that went back to 1755 and had about 40 acres of land, 30 acres were rented to a local farmer that grew corn, 10 acress were around the house and a very old barn, and behind all this was a forest with a stream running through it.

On one side of this land, was the farmers land that was about 130 acres, again for growing corn, and on the other side, was a huge amount of land, maybe 200 acres, that was part of a religious shrine and monastery dedicated to "The Black Virgin".

One summer - one night when my mothers had gone to California to visit friends, I was sitting near the fireplace watching old horror movies on television. The flick that I was watching was "The Werewolf" starring Lon Chaney Jr and Maria Ouspenskaya...and drinking coffee and plaaying with conceptual psychedelics. I thought it was so cool, also, that, that night there was a full moon.

Suddenly, I had to...just had to...that's all...go outside, take off all my clothes, and shoes, and started "fastly crawling" into the corn field and moving only in this way for maybe an hour or so, also, I remember howling as well. I knew that I was experiencing "the attitude of a werewolf", there was no violence, no real weirdness, but there was a sense of beauty that was unique.

Then I rolled onto my back, and just stared at the beautiful full moon. And then slowly "decompressed" - got up and walked back to the house, took a shower, and went to bed.

Years later, in Vermont, I was walking in the edge of a woods, where my relatibves have a summer place at Big Moose, NY, and saw a wolf looking at me, and I could swear he or she (I felt it might be "A she") was smiling at me. We looked at each other. I felt very relaxed and happy...and then after a while this wolf walked off into the nighttime.

So about 5 years later I got 2 bindings of werewolves from Gwen, and they are with me all the time.

Caiyros

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
Zodiac:

Caiyros Neptunias 1 wrote:Many years ago, when my mothers were alive, on the Doylestown-Chalfont, PA line, they had an ancient farmhouse that went back to 1755 and had about 40 acres of land, 30 acres were rented to a local farmer that grew corn, 10 acress were around the house and a very old barn, and behind all this was a forest with a stream running through it.

On one side of this land, was the farmers land that was about 130 acres, again for growing corn, and on the other side, was a huge amount of land, maybe 200 acres, that was part of a religious shrine and monastery dedicated to "The Black Virgin".

One summer - one night when my mothers had gone to California to visit friends, I was sitting near the fireplace watching old horror movies on television. The flick that I was watching was "The Werewolf" starring Lon Chaney Jr and Maria Ouspenskaya...and drinking coffee and plaaying with conceptual psychedelics. I thought it was so cool, also, that, that night there was a full moon.

Suddenly, I had to...just had to...that's all...go outside, take off all my clothes, and shoes, and started "fastly crawling" into the corn field and moving only in this way for maybe an hour or so, also, I remember howling as well. I knew that I was experiencing "the attitude of a werewolf", there was no violence, no real weirdness, but there was a sense of beauty that was unique.

Then I rolled onto my back, and just stared at the beautiful full moon. And then slowly "decompressed" - got up and walked back to the house, took a shower, and went to bed.

Years later, in Vermont, I was walking in the edge of a woods, where my relatibves have a summer place at Big Moose, NY, and saw a wolf looking at me, and I could swear he or she (I felt it might be "A she") was smiling at me. We looked at each other. I felt very relaxed and happy...and then after a while this wolf walked off into the nighttime.

So about 5 years later I got 2 bindings of werewolves from Gwen, and they are with me all the time.

Caiyros
This reminded of happened to me back in 1992, when i was attending a small college which was about an hour away from home!!!! One of my classes was a nighttime class!!!! So I would get home fairly late at night!!!!! Well during this time, I had been learning about wolves, their habits and about werewolves as well!!!! I fascinated by both!!!! Also at the sametime I was also learning about animal totems and spirited animals!!!!

So when I was coming home that night, I was driving along and in the beams of the headlights was this huge animal!!!! It was silver in the lights, and it was big and had no fear what so ever of me or the car I was driving!!!! The animal had enough time to run off, but he didn't, he just stood there and waited for me to come by him!!!! I also should mention that the animal sparkled in the light too!!!!

When I went passed him, I realized what he was, a big silver colored wolf!!!! He had no fear of me what so ever and I had slowed down to a crawl almost, because I thought that maybe he would dart in front of me, in order to get to the other side, but no he didn't!!!!

I looked at him and he at me and our eyes locked!!!! It was like he knew who I was and thought that I was a kindred spirit to him!!!! I went on pass him and he watched me, then went across the road!!!!!

A few years later I did find that I do have a wolf that is one of my animal guides, then when I found CH, I decided to get a werewolf and also some spirit wolves too!!! I have a whole pack of both, wolves and werewolves!!!! They have been with me for quite awhile and are very protective of me and my family, they are always checking up on my kids for me and making sure they are safe!!!! They are quite a force to be reckoned with!!!!

starfire ::dragons::

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

Thus Wolves & Werewolves chose us as friends before we chose them..It is definitely what happened to each of us KEWL C-

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
silversamhain
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: gargoyles/dragonoids
If I could be anything, I would be...: a wyvern
My magical/paranormal name...: Caoimhe
Zodiac:

I've always been drawn to wolves since I was a kid. My fiance/boyfriend and I actually met because we were the 'wolfkids' of our groups -- everyone said we must be fated to be together because wolves mate for life.... funny thing was, that was 5 years before we met face to face and started dating after happening to find we would go to the same college \D

Despite this affinity, I actually only got my first werewolf spirit this past week as part of my triumvirate (along with a banshee and a selkie), and as a surprise for his 21st birthday and the 6-month anniversary of us living together, I ordered my boyfriend a werewolf spirit of his own that will probably get here around June or July (ordered in April).

So far, my werewolf has been very interesting to work with -- but he seems more like he wants to consider me as an alpha of the pack than as a 'keeper,' and wants me to prove myself as such. I'm glad I studied wolves so much because it's helping with his behavior, haha! He's the first dark arts spirit I've had sort of test me %) He's totally respectful/would protect me regardless and says he wants to be here, but he wants to challenge me to prove myself before he will wholeheartedly follow.

I've started by laying down the house rules and making offerings like usual, but my wolf seems to want things in more wolfish of terms. He's nagging me to go on a nice long hike/run through the woods, which I haven't had time to do since last semester. I guess he'll be a good spirit to take when I go camping in Colorado with my family and fiance next month :) We'll also be volunteering/working for a few days at a wolf preservation sanctuary.... it will be interesting to see the wolves' reactions to my spirits!

...and as I was typing, my cat literally howled like a wolf in her sleep. I think my werewolf is trying to make due with my cats since we don't have dogs @)

Edit:

Oh, and Starfire, what an awesome story!!! And it sounds so neat to have a pack like that, though it sounds like it would have been work if all werewolves test you like mine, haha.
It's so awesome to come so close and to connect with a wild animal, let alone an awesome creature like a wolf!

I don't live in an area where there are any wild wolves anymore (hunted to extinction within my state back in the 1800s), but there have been rumors that a big one has been seen around my family's farm. It's likely to be a big coyote but still pretty awesome and exciting C:

KatThanatos
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Wow, this is all so cool and exciting! :) I was downstairs yesterday and found an old toy of mine...a breyer wolf that came with a kit. Hmmmmmm :) My werewolf certainly hasn't tested me in any means at all...I feel like he's more of my guardian, friend, and protector than anything else. Kinda reminds me of the relationship with Jacob and Renesmee without the romance...

Magnolia, I don't think my werewolf is a spirit. I do believe he is a living entity...Which is why I asked what offerings for a living entity would be, also is why I'm curious of when they mature and what age they typically live to.
creepyhollows wrote:A spirit will never age. Whatever they are when they come to you (infant, youth, adult, senior) is what they will be for eternity.

damancross
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human
My magical/paranormal name...: Daman Cross
Zodiac:

I have been drawn to wolves for more years than I can remember. In my bedroom I have a beautiful wolf face sculpture and a 'huge' unusual wolf dream catcher. I have several other wolf statues throughout the house. So I don't suppose I really should have been surprised when I heard the call 'loud and clear' of the Astral Werewolf that will be in my keep next week! I'm very excited as my AW has already been communicating with me. The energy is very 'strong'! Wow. Can't wait!! :)

1 Soulmate Fallen Angel, 1 Dark Gregori Watcher, 2 Sanguine Vampires, 1 Astral Werewolf, 1 Sterling Angel, 1 Cambion, 1 Courtwind Angel

A relationship with a Spirit Companion is both an honor and a privilege.
KatThanatos
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Awwwwww! Do share your experiences I would love to hear!

Return to “Dark Arts I-Z”