Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: hounds
If I could be anything, I would be...: crows
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: raven

How can i change my spirits vessel? i have the changing bag.. bu how long do i put the vessel and the to be vessel in there? do i nee to chant anything??

SullyTheStag
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Animal/elves
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Stag or Elk
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Sully? (I have yet to truly find out)
Zodiac:

I am just curious as to what are some dark arts spirits that I could research that help you connect to nature, earthen magick, things among organic power, that are also animal based.

Ships are safe in the harbor but that’s not what ships are meant for!
Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)

SullyTheStag wrote:I am just curious as to what are some dark arts spirits that I could research that help you connect to nature, earthen magick, things among organic power, that are also animal based.
I suggest looking through the Dark Arts section of the CH Encyclopedia linked on this page. There are several different dark arts spirits that are animal based and may be able to do this. When you request a custom conjure you can always specify this desire as well so the conjurer can seek out a proper spirit. Note that just because the species description doesn't specifically reference "connection to nature, earthen magic, organic power", that doesn't mean they cannot support that.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
SullyTheStag
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Regholdain wrote: I suggest looking through the Dark Arts section of the CH Encyclopedia linked on this page. There are several different dark arts spirits that are animal based and may be able to do this. When you request a custom conjure you can always specify this desire as well so the conjurer can seek out a proper spirit. Note that just because the species description doesn't specifically reference "connection to nature, earthen magic, organic power", that doesn't mean they cannot support that.
I will be sure to look more into depth in the encyclopedia when it comes to that, thanks for the advice.

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)

SullyTheStag wrote:
Regholdain wrote: I suggest looking through the Dark Arts section of the CH Encyclopedia linked on this page. There are several different dark arts spirits that are animal based and may be able to do this. When you request a custom conjure you can always specify this desire as well so the conjurer can seek out a proper spirit. Note that just because the species description doesn't specifically reference "connection to nature, earthen magic, organic power", that doesn't mean they cannot support that.
I will be sure to look more into depth in the encyclopedia when it comes to that, thanks for the advice.
Something else to consider is that the spirits of animals and animal totems are also a good possibility for your noted interest. This may be a "custom conjure request for a spirit not listed" at CH's shop, but there are other practitioners that sell totem animal bindings.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
SullyTheStag
new here
new here
Zodiac:

I have seen things about animal totems and it is something that is on my wish list among other things, and honestly with how new I am to these practices I haven't really looked at any practitioners other than the ones on ch, but I will now look for some other ones that are noteworthy and trustworthy. Do you have any recommendations?

Matt
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Weird encounter

I don't know a lot about paranormal things and creatures are no exception. I came across something weird that I never knew existed, I don't know if anyone can explain it, but if you suspect it could be something you know, I'm really curious.

The retelling :

Two weeks ago, at about 2:15 am, I was doing something I usually do before sleeping ; I was pacing in my room lost in thought and living in the worlds of my imagination, it's a ritual I preform every day before sleeping and it usually lasts an hour or two. It puts me at ease and it makes me sleep as soon as I put my head on the pillow.

So, on that night, I heard something; it sounded like some animal was climbing our house. At first I went back to what I was doing, I don't mind à cat or a squirrel climbing up the house( my parent's house is a two-story building and it had a 5x6 roof on top, where my mom keeps some plants and drinks coffee in the mornings).

After a few seconds, I started to realize that the noise was too loud to be a cat or a squirrel
So I looked out of the window to see that the thingvwas already on the roof (it jumped from the edge of the roof to the roof top). I immediately climbed the stairs to the roof and opened the door, and then I saw it : Abit smaller than a golden retriever, brown, it's tail wasn't like a dog's, it was like a cats tail, It's eyes looked like a dog's though. As soon as it heard me open the door, it jumped - from the SECOND floor - onto our front yard and ran to the street and made a turn, where I was no longer able to see it.

Even though I wanted to investigate, I was busy with exams, and I thought it'll come back and I'll be able to get a second look, but it's been two weeks and it hasn't showed up yet.

So what was it? Was it an ugly, skilled at climbing dog? (never seen a dog climbing a house like a cat)

Is it an animal I haven't heard of, or is it an obscene creature? Does any one suspect something?

stormdancer
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: dunno yet
My magical/paranormal name...: Giver of scritches
Zodiac:

Do you have any spirits in you keep that match that description or can change into a form like the one you're describing?

Why dip your toe in the water when you can do a cannonball?

cairngorn
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 3

@Sullythestag: I know the thread is old but there are a lot of DA creatures. Faun is one, though I understand they don't tend to be on task.

@Matt: I want to ask where you live (no need to answer) because the description, minus the tail sounds like a bobcat and those are great leapers. Maybe lynx? cougar? Cat eyes are like dog eyes when the pupils are open.
Anyway, any shapeshifting spirits might be responsible.

Return to “Creatures”