Invocation for Hellhounds

Discussion of Dark Arts creatures starting with letters A-H.
Gin
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 217
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I have done a search and could not find what I was looking for and I've looked on the encyclopedia to try to find it too, but I was wondering if anyone had an invocation for bonding with Hellhounds. I got my HHs from CH and they didn't come with one, so I was wondering what other people use instead. My boys came with the reference card and came in little zip-lockies with labels on them. They came in spirit stones and right now that is all I know about them other than their names, ages, and brief personalities that were on the labels. Any help would be wonderful, thankies!

vampire obsessed
always learning new things
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

There isn't a specific one listed for hellhounds, so you can use the "General" - this covers any type of spirit, which you will find here -
http://encyclopedia.creepyhollows.com/a ... ntact.html
Just scroll down and it's the last, just before the Portal Keys.

Gin
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 217
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I've actually used that one and for some reason it just doesn't feel..... right. :(

vampire obsessed
always learning new things
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

TheGin wrote:I've actually used that one and for some reason it just doesn't feel..... right. :(
I understand. Have you considered forming one of your own for welcoming and connecting with the hellhounds? Creating something like that yourself can amplify it's power, as your intent is so infused in your unique choice of words. You don't need to be experienced with magick to put together something personally powerful in this way.

Sammi_Jammi
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Hellhound so far
If I could be anything, I would be...: Cat or dog
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: willow
Zodiac:

I would have to try this for myself. Xp I hope My hellhound is okay with this I really wanna know what he likes and loves. :/

I am the proud of owning a naga, 4 hell-hounds, black dragon, genie, faery, divine dragon, three nymphos, T-Rex, brontosaurs, velociraptor, psy vampire and the Sanguine vampire, with a minotaur, a killer whale, a unicorn, Karkadann, and light Pegasus, Dark Pegasus, a Arkan Sonney, and a gargoyle

I know a lot but I love them very much.

Return to “Dark Arts A-H”