Story of my vampire

Bunni
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Phoenix
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fluffy marshmallow!
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Huffette wrote:Jules' work speaks for itself. She is in a class with CH and Bliss. They are masters at what they do, and it shows.
I wouldn't put any seller, in the same class as CH. Ash and Mag have proven through their work that they are in a class of their own - and they are the only ones I'd say, who really live up to the title of "master".

- Bun / Bunni

~Cthulhu fhtagn~

~"All Paths are Riddled Absurdities... Explore them with Great Objectivity."
~"No amount of experimentation can ever prove me right; a single experiment can prove me wrong." A. Einstein
~"The Reverse side also has a Reverse side" Japanese Proverb
DAILY MANTRA ~ "Look Both Ways Before Crossing"
ElvenPrincess
active contributor
active contributor

Bunnulu wrote:
Huffette wrote:Jules' work speaks for itself. She is in a class with CH and Bliss. They are masters at what they do, and it shows.
I wouldn't put any seller, in the same class as CH. Ash and Mag have proven through their work that they are in a class of their own - and they are the only ones I'd say, who really live up to the title of "master".
I have to say that Rebecca of Starry1 Night is right up there with CH in my humble opinion......I've had incredibly wonderful experiences with her spirits and her in general as a seller....... :thumbup:

Poison
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 3
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Huffette wrote:Hey. I loved the story. I think you found a great conjurer. Jules' work speaks for itself. She is in a class with CH and Bliss. They are masters at what they do, and it shows.

Would love to hear more about the vampire, if you wouldn't mind telling some stories.

I am back with the story. Around 8 months ago, someone stole my vessel from me. I tried everything to recover the vessel, posted messages, asked around, but nothing. My first reaction was to contact Jules regarding the situation. In a rush she told me to send a picture of me to her so we can save him and she did, for no charge, found him and attached him to my spirit. I still feel very sad and sorry about the vessel story, about him, but I am so deeply thankful to Jules, the most wonderful and kind person I ever had the chance to meet.
There's only one problem: I felt more connected with the vessel than without it. Now I have problems connecting with him and at times I wonder if he is still there. Does anyone have a solution for it? I tried opening my third eye and cleansing for anything that could affect my power, but I still have no result.

brenna323
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: none so far
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Reading about these experiences makes me super excited for my psy vamp coming. I placed the order on the 5th so hopefully soon it'll be shippped :thumbup:

Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

Poison wrote:
Huffette wrote:Hey. I loved the story. I think you found a great conjurer. Jules' work speaks for itself. She is in a class with CH and Bliss. They are masters at what they do, and it shows.

Would love to hear more about the vampire, if you wouldn't mind telling some stories.

I am back with the story. Around 8 months ago, someone stole my vessel from me. I tried everything to recover the vessel, posted messages, asked around, but nothing. My first reaction was to contact Jules regarding the situation. In a rush she told me to send a picture of me to her so we can save him and she did, for no charge, found him and attached him to my spirit. I still feel very sad and sorry about the vessel story, about him, but I am so deeply thankful to Jules, the most wonderful and kind person I ever had the chance to meet.
There's only one problem: I felt more connected with the vessel than without it. Now I have problems connecting with him and at times I wonder if he is still there. Does anyone have a solution for it? I tried opening my third eye and cleansing for anything that could affect my power, but I still have no result.
Jules could call him back and put him into another vessel. This might help the situation. She is such a sweet caring person, I feel bad that she lost her website. You can contact her on facebook to ask.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

Bunni wrote:
Actually, Bunni, I would never say this without experiencing it myself. Jules has been doing this probably as long as CH. She was taught by her mother, who was taught from her mother. Now Jules has passed the knowledge to her daughter. You would have to converse with her to see for yourself.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
FaerieWhispers
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 125
Your favorite spirit to work with: Elves
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Whispering Wind
Zodiac:

Poison, I would be careful not to doubt your connection. Questioning your connection will definitely weaken it, but if you are more comfortable do contact Jules. I am sure she would be happy to help you.

SAGE GOLDEN WILLOW

When the doors of perception are cleansed everything is revealed to man as it is – infinite!” William Blake
Poison
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 3
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

I have contacted Jules regarding the situation and she gave me a ritual to remove a spirit/entity from body and attach it to a vessel, but still, I'm not sure this is what I want to do. What do you guys advise me to do? Leave him attached to me or once more to vessel?

ElvenPrincess
active contributor
active contributor

Poison wrote:I have contacted Jules regarding the situation and she gave me a ritual to remove a spirit/entity from body and attach it to a vessel, but still, I'm not sure this is what I want to do. What do you guys advise me to do? Leave him attached to me or once more to vessel?
Hi, Poison,

Can you see if Jules would be willing to bind him to both your spirit and to the vessel, so that if the vessel is ever lost or stolen again, he will still be with you? 8)|*

Tsuki
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Poison wrote:I have contacted Jules regarding the situation and she gave me a ritual to remove a spirit/entity from body and attach it to a vessel, but still, I'm not sure this is what I want to do. What do you guys advise me to do? Leave him attached to me or once more to vessel?

Which you will feel more comfortable. Try your best to clear your mind and ask yourself and probably ask him and see if you get any answer from him.

Either way, just let it for a few days or so and make connection as if you were doing it from day 1. I once lost a vessel for one of my spirits and have the some situation as you. The seller is really nice to help me by binding it to another vessel. At first I was also worried if she is still there but it actually takes awhile for me to be able to sense her again. Just try your best not to doubt(though I know sometimes its easier said than done) as it will only lengthen the time and weaken the bond.

Hope this helps.

Return to “Vampire”