I'm so excited my first adoption from CH ..Bronwyn

Halieh S.
new here
new here
Answers: 0

Congratulations on your new angel, Wishing!

I accidently ordered two Bronwyn angles (a male and a female) from CH. I don't know how that happened - I only meant to purchase one. They must've chosen me.

I placed the order after someone on the forum told me about them. I am so glad to have such wonderful peers advising me.

Oh, the angels are so beautiful, aren't they? I received them last week and they both manifested immediately (I see them right before drifting off to sleep). I feel so at peace with them.

I'm so happy for you!!!

Enjoy!!

Wishing you the best,

Halieh S

“Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.” ~ Albert Einstein
MysticStar
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 90
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: unsure
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I have 3 of them as well
No manifestations just yet, except when I got my first one, she tapped me on the head, Like "Hey I am Here"... :lol:
I just got a Divine Angel and when I am doing my Psychic stuff, Wow...she is zooming all over the place...

“It's easy to look at people and make quick judgments about them, their present and their past, but you'd be amazed at the pain and tears a single smile hides. What a person shows to the world is only one tiny facet of the iceberg hidden from sight. And more often then not, it's lined with cracks and scars that go all the way to the foundation of their soul.”

Psychic/Medium
wishing apon a star
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: White light Ones
If I could be anything, I would be...: Being My Divine Self
Zodiac:

Halieh S. wrote:Congratulations on your new angel, Wishing!

I accidently ordered two Bronwyn angles (a male and a female) from CH. I don't know how that happened - I only meant to purchase one. They must've chosen me.

I placed the order after someone on the forum told me about them. I am so glad to have such wonderful peers advising me.

Oh, the angels are so beautiful, aren't they? I received them last week and they both manifested immediately (I see them right before drifting off to sleep). I feel so at peace with them.

I'm so happy for you!!!

Enjoy!!

Wishing you the best,

Halieh S

Halieh,
They are just so wonderful . I could just gaze at their presence for hours ! I guess it was meant to be -adopting 2 lol. I just adopted another lastnight for Valentines this time a C5 female. I can't wait to meet her :inlove: Oh I really enoy all the wealth of experience this forum of memebers has to offer me as well. They have been so Helpful and welcoming me into this forum. :grouphug:

Warmest Wishes<3
When I count my Blessings, I Always count You Twice<3
::bop:: Creepy Hollows Cheerleader ::bop::
Healings Happen with Love<3
Creepy Hollows Rocks My Socks !
wishing apon a star
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: White light Ones
If I could be anything, I would be...: Being My Divine Self
Zodiac:

ellen wrote:I have 3 of them as well
No manifestations just yet, except when I got my first one, she tapped me on the head, Like "Hey I am Here"... :lol:
I just got a Divine Angel and when I am doing my Psychic stuff, Wow...she is zooming all over the place...

Oh Ellen,
:hug: Thats so wonderful and exciting as well !

Warmest Wishes<3
When I count my Blessings, I Always count You Twice<3
::bop:: Creepy Hollows Cheerleader ::bop::
Healings Happen with Love<3
Creepy Hollows Rocks My Socks !

Return to “Angels”