Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 8
If I could be anything, I would be...: demi-god
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Lady Sio
Zodiac:

Bump* I just thought this thread has great info for anyone new to pendulum use (such as myself)

rainbowmoonlight
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 526
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fairy
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Naiad Amalthea
Zodiac:

::bump:: great information!

Nirvanic_Muse
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I know this is an older thread, but I read though all of the posts and it was REALLY helpful!! I've been using a pendulum for years and all of you inspired me.... I think it's high time I get a proper pendulum! Maybe my answers will finally be more accurate :U

"A lot of the conflict you have in your life exists simply because you're not living in alignment; you're not be being true to yourself." ...Always strive to be true yourself, above all else.
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

FWIW, it definitely does work for us to tell our pendulum, "This is the pattern I want to use". The first time I ever read about pendulums was in one of the how-to-develop-psychic-ability books I read in high school. It said "choose a pattern -- perhaps 'yes' can be front-to-back or clockwise, 'no' can be left-to-right or counterclockwise". And I thought, "OK, that makes sense" and just adopted it as my own code.

And since pendulums were not generally available for sale back then, I just made my own with an outdated housekey and an extra necklace chain I had lying around. Boom, instant pendulum. :) You don't have to go broke buying zillions of different pendulums, if that's not feasible, and you also don't have to memorize umpteen different swing patterns for yes or no, if you don't want to do so.

And I say these things even though I MAKE gemstone pendulums. I actually specifically chose sodalite as one of the materials, with the intention of having at east one gemstone bob whose material resonates with the third eye. But the truth is, it's all about the user, and what they find that they want and need. The spirits can express a preference, but if it doesn't also work for the pendulum user, that's an issue that needs resolution.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
PrincessKnight
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process

Princess:LadyRedStar wrote: Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:13 pm
teardrops2m wrote:I'm new to pendulums and I have no clue what I'm doing. Anyone got any suggestions on what to do for a simple start? And I second the above question. :thought: Hmm....how about atuning your inner pendulum? *wanders off thinking pendulum like thoughts*
Maybe this will help...........
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTPk9iEw0-s
Thank you very much for the link!!! <3

I have found this nice link, too:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2ZCQQj44Ck

and this one:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9StIAgZIe7Q

Return to “General Questions”