Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Cambion
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

So, I recently got two Fae from Lilith, one was a custom, the other was a prebound.

So, for the custom, I was rather surprised at what came through, half of me dreaded that she'd end up pulling in a Dullahan, and I really didn't want a headless horseman rampaging across my street at all hours (Though the idea now... Hm, seems almost appealing.)
What came through was very interesting, I say interesting, as this Fae could freely switch genders.
Lilith told her that I was seeking a male, her response.
"Sexist!"
Yes, well you're one to talk, aren't you? You're all about freedom of the sexes. I said to her that if S/he even thought about turning up as a nude hermaphrodite, s/he'd be back to Lilith so fast that her wings would catch fire. So far we've been lucky enough to avoid the bearded lady scenario.
I have seen both male and female forms, thankfully seperate. Both are... rather appealing.
S/he's a right firecracker though. :)

The prebound has been here for slightly less time, I looked over his listing and I shamefully admit that the first thought in my head was "want". Not all Fae are pretty little things that dance on flowers. This guy is fiercely male, and a powerful warrior (and at over 6ft, I doubt he could dance on a flower..). He found his homeland a bit too dull and so left seeking greater challenges, and so came seeking to spend some time getting to know a human. Mainly (lucky) me. ;)
I've sensed him standing at the end of the bed, standing guard with a longbow in one hand, dressed in hooded, sleeveless black leather. His voice to me sounds like Gideon Emery. (*Squee*)
I did once make a passing flirt with him ( I was tired), but he quickly shut me down.
"If you want romance with pointy ears, try the rogue (Drow)".

"Make no mistake... The Dead are not silent." - The Sorrow.
"Why do you entrust the days of your life to those who do not have your best interests at heart?" - Ifrit King N.
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

:D :D

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
Instrument of the end fire083
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 28
Your favorite spirit to work with: Anything willing
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elven
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Melindrose
Zodiac:

could be worse.

All my freestyle dancing is essentially magic
To be the left hand of a god.
starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
Zodiac:

Hehehehehehehehe, sounds like both of them are rather checky!!!!! :lol: :lol: ;)

Actually those are the ones that you will love the most, because you will always know where you are with them, because they don't mind telling you, whether you want them to or not!!!! :lol: ;)

I have a few like that!!! :\ :lol: ;)

starfire ::dragons::

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
Echofalls
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Cambion
Zodiac:

So, I was going to have Lilith do a custom conjure Dullahan, considering that I'd been thinking about one a lot. But Lilith was kind enough to check for me and confirmed that I had an unbound Dullahan about, and that was why I was thinking about him so much. He didn't want to be bound, and either didn't have, or wouldn't give his name.
"Just 'Dullahan' will do."

He manifests as a knight in black armour, who enjoys leaving his head lying around on my bed or sofa when he's feeling chatty. His helmet is pretty solid, put I once peeked in close to see his eyes through his visor, bright blue eyes and rather pale skinned, black hair. So he spends all night and day galloping up and down my street at all hours... Oh dear.

I did once ask him what was the benefit of having his head seperated from his shoulders. He happily provided an image of his head watching his body having sex...
Yeah. Fae.
Did once try to put his head back on his shoulders, it just fell off and onto the floor.
The look he gave me was just. "O.o".

"Make no mistake... The Dead are not silent." - The Sorrow.
"Why do you entrust the days of your life to those who do not have your best interests at heart?" - Ifrit King N.
silversamhain
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: gargoyles/dragonoids
If I could be anything, I would be...: a wyvern
My magical/paranormal name...: Caoimhe
Zodiac:

Echofalls wrote:So, I was going to have Lilith do a custom conjure Dullahan, considering that I'd been thinking about one a lot. But Lilith was kind enough to check for me and confirmed that I had an unbound Dullahan about, and that was why I was thinking about him so much. He didn't want to be bound, and either didn't have, or wouldn't give his name.
"Just 'Dullahan' will do."

He manifests as a knight in black armour, who enjoys leaving his head lying around on my bed or sofa when he's feeling chatty. His helmet is pretty solid, put I once peeked in close to see his eyes through his visor, bright blue eyes and rather pale skinned, black hair. So he spends all night and day galloping up and down my street at all hours... Oh dear.

I did once ask him what was the benefit of having his head seperated from his shoulders. He happily provided an image of his head watching his body having sex...
Yeah. Fae.
Did once try to put his head back on his shoulders, it just fell off and onto the floor.
The look he gave me was just. "O.o".
I have a dullahan myself! C. I believe that we must have had a past life together, perhaps, because he seems to know me better in a different body and comments on it occasionally. He's a great resource when trying to deal with other DA fae.
I've never actually seen my dullahan's head, though. I don't think he really carries it around or anything.

But dullahans are awesome fae and from my experience they do have quite a mind of their own. It doesn't really surprise me that yours didn't want to be bound, mine showed up in dreams and pretty much told me to bind him so he could better watch out for me, though he seems to be more interested in me as a 'pet' perhaps than as a keeper. We're working on it, haha.

Return to “Faery”