new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Super speed

Hi, there was black magic done on me and harassing spirits that have assaulted me in my sleep and dreams, and have given me nightmares. I have been hearing voices and there has been tinnitus noise in my both ears. I found this person's website and he claims he can cure black magic and perform exorcisms with something called a "Khodam" spirit. I've read other people's experiences with their exorcisms and was quite impressed, he actually forced the spirits out of their bodies. But I couldn't find out about their current conditions after their exorcisms, except for one person who is currently being harassed by spirits and developed clairaudience, as their exorcisms occurred about 10 years ago and I have no way of contacting them. I would just like to know more about this person's methods and whether or not they are actually safe, and if I'll end up in spiritual trouble for seeing him.

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

According to a long term conjurer, you can't just come in and tell your khodam to exorcise a demon from a person, it can kill the person, much like calling angels when a person is possessed. But yes Khodams are often used along side the magic and prayer of a conjurer/exorcisor.

There is always a chance of entities being pissed and taking revenge. But a good worker can give you a shield that may last a few years. If you start digging in graves though, there isn't any guarantee you will never run into ghosts. But often times it does get rid of the current spirit giving you troubles.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
person21
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Super speed

suga wrote:According to a long term conjurer, you can't just come in and tell your khodam to exorcise a demon from a person, it can kill the person, much like calling angels when a person is possessed. But yes Khodams are often used along side the magic and prayer of a conjurer/exorcisor.

There is always a chance of entities being pissed and taking revenge. But a good worker can give you a shield that may last a few years. If you start digging in graves though, there isn't any guarantee you will never run into ghosts. But often times it does get rid of the current spirit giving you troubles.

What happens after those few years?

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

person21 wrote:
suga wrote:According to a long term conjurer, you can't just come in and tell your khodam to exorcise a demon from a person, it can kill the person, much like calling angels when a person is possessed. But yes Khodams are often used along side the magic and prayer of a conjurer/exorcisor.

What happens after those few years?
With every kind of exorcism, individuals will vary depending on their own energy signature, what they dabble in, who they piss off and more. Usually, if you screw up and are a changed person, they usually leave you alone.

"Man is what he sees in other people."

Return to “Djinn Races”