Any Experience with Youthful Dreams Faery

Discussions on specific races of faeries.
Marilee
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

I am thinking of adding a youthful dreams faery to my keep. Does anyone have experiences with this race of faery they will share?

Aiko
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 45
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Throne Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: Warrior Angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Marilee wrote:I am thinking of adding a youthful dreams faery to my keep. Does anyone have experiences with this race of faery they will share?

:1

I got one from Lisa. Actually my husband ended up being her keeper as she manifested herself to him. She has definitely helped him get some stuff done and helped him become more aware of other unbound spirits and entities. I admit that I'm jealous because I wanted to be her keeper but it happens that we are just the mediators sometimes for the spirits to help them get to their true keepers (:D)
When I get the chance I will ask him if he has experiences to share. He doesn't really wear her pendant as it's really girly so he just gives her a kiss every morning before he goes to work and puts it back on a night stand (:D)

-arianna-
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

I have one from Lisa too and she's totally amazing. She's so sweet and beautiful and happy and a very good friend who has come through with amazing insight in all kinds of situations. I have a close bond with her and if I find another youthful dreams faery that calls to me in the future I'd definitely like to bring another one into the family.

Think you've seen it all? Think again. Outside those doors, we might see anything. We could find new worlds, terrifying monsters, impossible things. And if you come with me... nothing will ever be the same again!

Marilee
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

Thanks for sharing your experiences. I did get a youthful dreams faery from Lisa. I have had a few bonding experiences while meditating, but I'm finding it hard to connect to her. I think when I have more time and my life is less stressful, I may be able to connect with her better.

lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 31
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

I know this is an old post but I really think this type of fae are mind blowing. A Few years ago I got my custom youthful dreams fae from Lisa, she is so quiet, I didn't notice her for at least 6 months. I then got a full blown manifestation, which I've posted about in the forum. I feel it was her way of saying I'm here please notice me. She has been with me years now and I've never really tasked her, I've had her join me to make my day fun ect, but never given her a job. So on Monday I asked her to find me the perfect pt job for me, or a way to make money that suits me. I'm currently off sick with me current job, which I'm going to loose when I go back. Long story but it's a no jab you can't stay situation. No debates about that please!! Anyway a job literally fell into my lap yesterday while I was at home. Its a job I left at least 3 years ago and regretted my decision. I honestly can't believe how quickly she did this. I gave her 8 weeks time limit. I have had no contact with my old work colleagues in months, then it was only a stop by to say hi. As far as they were aware I'm very happy, before this it's been over a year since I popped by. I'm still wrapping my head around this, it's huge for me. So if you want a wonderful fae then I highly recommend these beautiful beings. Also I want to bring attention to people who think if they aren't active, they have no power. Mine has only ever appeared once, I never notice her other than that. It takes a lot of power for them to manifest, best they use their energy to help you, as they can and do change your life. I had no idea where my journey was heading once they set the new law, but I 100% trust my entities and spirits to make sure I'm fine.

2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:
Amarantha
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: Hellhound & Werewolf
If I could be anything, I would be...: Lampades
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Amarantha Lux

lolaberry wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 9:17 am I know this is an old post but I really think this type of fae are mind blowing. A Few years ago I got my custom youthful dreams fae from Lisa, she is so quiet, I didn't notice her for at least 6 months. I then got a full blown manifestation, which I've posted about in the forum. I feel it was her way of saying I'm here please notice me. She has been with me years now and I've never really tasked her, I've had her join me to make my day fun ect, but never given her a job. So on Monday I asked her to find me the perfect pt job for me, or a way to make money that suits me. I'm currently off sick with me current job, which I'm going to loose when I go back. Long story but it's a no jab you can't stay situation. No debates about that please!! Anyway a job literally fell into my lap yesterday while I was at home. Its a job I left at least 3 years ago and regretted my decision. I honestly can't believe how quickly she did this. I gave her 8 weeks time limit. I have had no contact with my old work colleagues in months, then it was only a stop by to say hi. As far as they were aware I'm very happy, before this it's been over a year since I popped by. I'm still wrapping my head around this, it's huge for me. So if you want a wonderful fae then I highly recommend these beautiful beings. Also I want to bring attention to people who think if they aren't active, they have no power. Mine has only ever appeared once, I never notice her other than that. It takes a lot of power for them to manifest, best they use their energy to help you, as they can and do change your life. I had no idea where my journey was heading once they set the new law, but I 100% trust my entities and spirits to make sure I'm fine.
That is wonderful! Congratulations on the new job! Hope you feel better soon

"Light and Darkness. One cannot exist without the other. There is no true Master, without the power of balance" ~ Luis Marques

"The joy of life consists in the exercise of ones energies, continual growth, constant change, the enjoyment of every new experience. To stop means simply to die. The eternal mistake of mankind is to set up an attainable ideal." ~ Aleister Crowley
lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor

Amarantha wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 1:44 pm
lolaberry wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 9:17 am I know this is an old post but I really think this type of fae are mind blowing. A Few years ago I got my custom youthful dreams fae from Lisa, she is so quiet, I didn't notice her for at least 6 months. I then got a full blown manifestation, which I've posted about in the forum. I feel it was her way of saying I'm here please notice me. She has been with me years now and I've never really tasked her, I've had her join me to make my day fun ect, but never given her a job. So on Monday I asked her to find me the perfect pt job for me, or a way to make money that suits me. I'm currently off sick with me current job, which I'm going to loose when I go back. Long story but it's a no jab you can't stay situation. No debates about that please!! Anyway a job literally fell into my lap yesterday while I was at home. Its a job I left at least 3 years ago and regretted my decision. I honestly can't believe how quickly she did this. I gave her 8 weeks time limit. I have had no contact with my old work colleagues in months, then it was only a stop by to say hi. As far as they were aware I'm very happy, before this it's been over a year since I popped by. I'm still wrapping my head around this, it's huge for me. So if you want a wonderful fae then I highly recommend these beautiful beings. Also I want to bring attention to people who think if they aren't active, they have no power. Mine has only ever appeared once, I never notice her other than that. It takes a lot of power for them to manifest, best they use their energy to help you, as they can and do change your life. I had no idea where my journey was heading once they set the new law, but I 100% trust my entities and spirits to make sure I'm fine.
That is wonderful! Congratulations on the new job! Hope you feel better soon

Thank you so much, I'm so excited to start.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I did not came across with this fae before on CH shop.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor

Chavah wrote: Thu Aug 19, 2021 8:33 am I did not came across with this fae before on CH shop.
You won't mystic morning treasures is where I got mine,she is not a spirit but entity.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Wow…I have never ordered anything from there. Is this fae brings their own family to you as well? Are they get mad at you if you said ‘thanks’. What is your warnings that I should watch out for if I want to get one of these lovely faeries?
lolaberry wrote: Thu Aug 19, 2021 10:54 am
Chavah wrote: Thu Aug 19, 2021 8:33 am I did not came across with this fae before on CH shop.
You won't mystic morning treasures is where I got mine,she is not a spirit but entity.

Return to “Faery Races”