Has anyone ever bought from malikazarus?

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
CH Moderator
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0

LadyAmalthea wrote:This is the item I bought from Malik Azarus: <removed by mod>
I haven't received it yet though.

Anyone good at feeling energies from photos? I feel a lot of energy but I wanted to know if anyone else did.
These type of posts are NOT ALLOWED. Please read the rules.

http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... 45&t=36427

Upanishad
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 65
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: I love so many!
If I could be anything, I would be...: Too many choices!
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Malik is amazing! He gifted me my first spirit when I was having a rough time trying to figure out what to get and from whom. His was the most powerful energetically that i have experienced (made me dizzy and nauseous for the first few hours of wearing the vessel) and when it turned up missing several weeks later he offered to rebind to another rig he had. I bought a new vessel and sent it to him instead. He has been incredible and I have a few pieces from him now. Malik is wonderful!

Solve Lora Infernis
kindred
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: angels
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Malik gifted me with a lovely djinn, because of issues I had with a "reseller" of his items :/ There are still some wonderful souls in this world and Malik is one.
I have had my djinn for two days but feel her soothing energy throughout my home.
Her ring buzzes every time I touch it, When I done the welcoming ceremony/invocation my candle flame kept swaying backwards and forth. No windows were opened. I look forward to my experiences with her and will keep you all updated. *I hope this post does not vanish like the previous one*

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Zodiac:

I just ordered a ring with White Light Spirits from Malik, along with two freebies that also have different White Light Spirits on them. Normally, the freebies are sent via a direct body binding, but I requested, and received, that the freebies be bound to the ring instead.

Now I look forward to the ring's arrival. The vessel is gorgeous in photos, so I can only imagine what it looks like in person. :)

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
acciodraconis
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Asphodelia

Likes2Read wrote:I just ordered a ring with White Light Spirits from Malik, along with two freebies that also have different White Light Spirits on them. Normally, the freebies are sent via a direct body binding, but I requested, and received, that the freebies be bound to the ring instead.

Now I look forward to the ring's arrival. The vessel is gorgeous in photos, so I can only imagine what it looks like in person. :)

Was that the one with the opals? I was DROOLING after that one. So gorgeous! 3D Do please report back with your experience when it arrives.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

acciodraconis wrote:
Likes2Read wrote:I just ordered a ring with White Light Spirits from Malik, along with two freebies that also have different White Light Spirits on them. Normally, the freebies are sent via a direct body binding, but I requested, and received, that the freebies be bound to the ring instead.

Was that the one with the opals? I was DROOLING after that one. So gorgeous! 3D Do please report back with your experience when it arrives.
That's the one. The second I set eyes on it, my reaction was :Y :Y :Y I'll definitely be glad to write a review when it comes in!

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Zelda
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: changes day to day
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

He's got a beautiful one I've had my eye on for months. There's no way I can manage it anytime soon. Maybe someday...

He does have some beautiful vessels, and the energy is palpable.

If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need. ~Cicero
kindred
venerated member
venerated member

Very powerful, strong communication from my marid djinn gifted by Malik. <3

kindred
venerated member
venerated member

kindred wrote:Very powerful, strong communication from my marid djinn gifted by Malik. <3

My Djinn is changing my life quickly, I feel this seller is very underrated.
The communication I have had with this djinn, small wishes and dreams in just over two weeks, Is a lot more than I have gotten from spirits/entities that I had in the past in a 2 year time span!
Amazing, life changing entities from Malik.

Aiko
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 45
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Throne Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: Warrior Angel

::bump::
I'm considering a purchase from Malik 8)
Please take a minute and share your experiences 8)|*
(:D)

Return to “Seller Review”