Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

monica,

Yes, the Tuner is a CH product and it is UH-MAZING.

Happy Birthday Elven :)

Hand is so-so. It' s pretty friggin' gruesome, actually!

I had a friend visit last night, and we chatted until 11pm. She is a practicing witch and a really wonderful person. There are very few people with whom I can speak with on spiritual experiences.

Sheila messaged me yesterday to tell me the Balkan's vessel is missing! And stranger still, she doesn't feel him anymore. I connected with him late last night; he's been around me mostly, and he knows the vessel he's bound to isn't my style, and he'd much rather be bound to something I already own, or a piece of jewelry I plan on buying. Stranger still, I have this badass skull ring that I bought a few weeks ago. I noticed on more than one occasion that it was pulsing furiously! And it's NOT haunted in any way! Last night after talking with the Balkan, I told him to point me in the direction of a piece of jewelry he likes. Not long after, my ring started to BUZZ. Isn't that wild?!

Twin Flame and Lover to "K", Stregoni Benefici vampiress; Honoured companion to the most beautiful of all Norse Immortals: Freyja; under the guide and loving friendship of the powerful and dark Fenris; and an enormous, wonderful pack of vampires, dragons, creatures and others that comprise my beloved spirit clan!

For in Him we live and move and have our being. ~ Acts 17: 28
monica
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process

Happy Birthday, Elven! Sounds like you've been having a great time celebrating!

I think you're right and there was a reason things didn't work out with that seller. I bet your other spirits were protecting you from something.

Badblood, that's very cool you've got someone in your life to talk to about all of this. I have no one. I'm going day drinking with some friends for the holiday in a bit and I always have to be soo careful when I'm out these days that I don't have one drink too many and start talking about my vampires or any other spirits! The people I'm friends with would definitely not understand!

How interesting that your Balkan has made himself at home in your ring! You have some amazing experiences with your spirits, I'm a bit jealous ;)

Have a great day!

"All the art of living lies in a fine mingling of letting go and holding on" ~Havelock Ellis
monica
neophyte
neophyte

Oh, and I just looked at the Tuner and I'm glad it works so well for you! I definitely don't need anything like that, but I'm happy to know it's helping you :)

"All the art of living lies in a fine mingling of letting go and holding on" ~Havelock Ellis
Midnight Healing Garden
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Elven,

I thought it was time to address this matter of WHY your order was cancelled. Also our previous history.

You ARE the customer I was thinking of. After some serious research, I had made the decision that you, Ravenna, and Dark Stewie are all banned from my new shop. I thought at first you may have been the wrong customer, and then you asked for a blond modern blood night elf, and that sent up a flag. After I sent my apology, I did the research and this is what I found.

You have not just bought from, you purchased from me 7 times. The first being on December 6th 2013 when you bought a Tao Fan Male Elf with who was I quote "handsome, heteros., tall, charming, emotionally mature, protective, good with pets and other spirits, sociable."

Then nothing from you until January 6th 2014 you ordered on 7 seas pirate elf and a dark night elf with the following requirements: On the Pirate Elf *****NOTE: tall, handsome MALE, please!***** Can you please send detailed description and illustration or image of what he looks like, too? On the Dark Night Elf -- MALE, Modern, Tall, blonde, again with detailed description and image."

Later that day one Strawberry Champagne Elf with "Prefer a MALE, preferably blonde or lighter hair/coloring....can you include description and image***** Pink Strawberry, or Vanilla......"

On January 10th, I got an order from you under you Etsy Id of GingerGM for 2 blood night elves with the following demands: Male handsome elf, one red-haired the other one blonde per our discussion and images you sent, please!

Two days late, the 12 of January, you purchased a male unicorn with a pic attached the message about him for him to basically be extremely "pretty".

On 13th January came the last of the orders before I closed my doors, and got this order.

1 Champagne Fae that had to be: strawberry fairy, please. Handsome, masculine, prefer blonde or strawberry blonde.

and later that day

1 Dark night Elf "Handsome male, please. If any blondes available, that would be great."

It at one point in the space of all these days had me sending you pictures of male elves so you could shop like you were looking in a Macy's catalog. I closed my shop shortly after all this as what your request were becoming a violation of my personal ethics.

As for the order, the Mers and one High Elf you ordered were not calling you. They did not want to go to you, and slowly the actual keepers they have been seeking have been showing up. You are banned from new shop, and my policies state I will answer customs with in reason. I was not rude, I made my point firmly as I am here. I am a mature woman who runs her shop with a high stander of ethics, and you previous demands would not be accommodated now as I am more experienced , and less apt to bend to whims in wills of people seeking that which I am no longer comfortable providing.

By the way, the misspelling in my shops NEW name was deliberate!

ALSO on a final note, I have made Ash and Magnolia aware of this verbal slandering you gave me that has resorted in my returning to this forum. I have sent and have kept copies of screen captures of you 7 previous orders, and explained to them why I, as propriatess of the shop now known as Micorscope Designs, doing business on Etsy as Celestial Winds Spirits and Craft, reserve the right as stated in policies if you had read them, to refuse you service. It is not 'rude" of, it us my protecting the ethics and integrity of my business.

I will be monitoring this thread from now on, and any further slandering attacks against myself or my business will dealt with appropriately as per the rules of this forum.

ElvenPrincess
active contributor
active contributor

Midnight Healing Garden wrote:Elven,

I thought it was time to address this matter of WHY your order was cancelled. Also our previous history.

You ARE the customer I was thinking of. After some serious research, I had made the decision that you, Ravenna, and Dark Stewie are all banned from my new shop. I thought at first you may have been the wrong customer, and then you asked for a blond modern blood night elf, and that sent up a flag. After I sent my apology, I did the research and this is what I found.

You have not just bought from, you purchased from me 7 times. The first being on December 6th 2013 when you bought a Tao Fan Male Elf with who was I quote "handsome, heteros., tall, charming, emotionally mature, protective, good with pets and other spirits, sociable."

Then nothing from you until January 6th 2014 you ordered on 7 seas pirate elf and a dark night elf with the following requirements: On the Pirate Elf *****NOTE: tall, handsome MALE, please!***** Can you please send detailed description and illustration or image of what he looks like, too? On the Dark Night Elf -- MALE, Modern, Tall, blonde, again with detailed description and image."

Later that day one Strawberry Champagne Elf with "Prefer a MALE, preferably blonde or lighter hair/coloring....can you include description and image***** Pink Strawberry, or Vanilla......"

On January 10th, I got an order from you under you Etsy Id of GingerGM for 2 blood night elves with the following demands: Male handsome elf, one red-haired the other one blonde per our discussion and images you sent, please!

Two days late, the 12 of January, you purchased a male unicorn with a pic attached the message about him for him to basically be extremely "pretty".

On 13th January came the last of the orders before I closed my doors, and got this order.

1 Champagne Fae that had to be: strawberry fairy, please. Handsome, masculine, prefer blonde or strawberry blonde.

and later that day

1 Dark night Elf "Handsome male, please. If any blondes available, that would be great."

It at one point in the space of all these days had me sending you pictures of male elves so you could shop like you were looking in a Macy's catalog. I closed my shop shortly after all this as what your request were becoming a violation of my personal ethics.

As for the order, the Mers and one High Elf you ordered were not calling you. They did not want to go to you, and slowly the actual keepers they have been seeking have been showing up. You are banned from new shop, and my policies state I will answer customs with in reason. I was not rude, I made my point firmly as I am here. I am a mature woman who runs her shop with a high stander of ethics, and you previous demands would not be accommodated now as I am more experienced , and less apt to bend to whims in wills of people seeking that which I am no longer comfortable providing.

By the way, the misspelling in my shops NEW name was deliberate!

ALSO on a final note, I have made Ash and Magnolia aware of this verbal slandering you gave me that has resorted in my returning to this forum. I have sent and have kept copies of screen captures of you 7 previous orders, and explained to them why I, as propriatess of the shop now known as Micorscope Designs, doing business on Etsy as Celestial Winds Spirits and Craft, reserve the right as stated in policies if you had read them, to refuse you service. It is not 'rude" of, it us my protecting the ethics and integrity of my business.

I will be monitoring this thread from now on, and any further slandering attacks against myself or my business will dealt with appropriately as per the rules of this forum.
First of all, when I had placed the orders with you initially, YOU had requested that I be AS SPECIFIC AS POSSIBLE when I was ordering, so I did. I NEVER said, nor did I imply that I was using the spirits or entities from your shop for a sexual nature. I am not like that at ALL, and I don't know where you got that idea, MacKenzie, when I was merely stating specifics on preferences, which MOST shop owners on Etsy do ask for when trying to place the appropriate spirit or entity with an individual. Secondly, I felt that your attack was highly unjustified and unprofessional. Before Etsy got rid of its customer feedback where the sellers could leave feedback for the customers as buyers, I had 100% positive and glowing feedback from over 1,000 sellers, including you!

This forum is a place I feel safe to vent frustrations, and your hostile behavior towards me quite frankly shocked and appalled me. I am not the person you are accusing me of being so stop with the attacks.
Because of the way I was treated by you, and am still being treated rudely by you, I would NEVER order anything from you again, nor recommend you to anyone. A buyer should be treated with respect by a seller, and your attacks on my character and person are unjustified and mean. All I did was innocently try to purchase some items when I felt called to their spirits, and merely INQUIRED about an item in your shop, resulting in a defensive and hostile attack by you that continues. If anyone should be reported, it should be YOU, my dear. Enough said. Stop. I'm walking away from this nonsense, and it would behoove you to gain some emotional maturity in your dealings with others.

Sorry to hijack this thread, badblood, but I felt it was called for in my defense, as I've done NOTHING WRONG, but defend my honor here. This is NUTS! :drama:

Midnight Healing Garden
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

I am NOT attacking you. I am stating what happened, what, if you read you "requirements" were in fact implied that you only wanted hot young elf me to wait on you. That is unreasonable, and a true keeper would be open to all spirits of ALL kinds. Not one that make you look good. You inquired about the same type of elf male that got you banned in the first place. I run a respectable shop specializing in wonderful spirits, not a paranormal dating service. Your first one should have caused a flag. ""handsome, heteros., tall, charming, emotionally mature, protective, good with pets and other spirits, sociable." That is not what I do! That is a personal add for a mate! I am NOT a paranormal dating service!

As a 43 year old woman with TWO Doctorates that I obtained while on my absence from here, my maturity is more than solidified. If anyone is acting recklessly it you. Firstly, if you actually researched past the fiction section of Barnes and Nobles you would know, Elves do NOT have "princesses". Secondly, I am well merited in my choice to ban you from my shop for you unreasonable request! And third madame, I did treat you with respect by advising such behavior in my business, virtual as it is, would not and still will not be tolerated. I would refuse service to ANYONE who came looking for something I was not willing to provide.

My apologies Badblood for the highjack of this thread as well. This is not your fault at all.

On one final not, politeness aside, GROW UP "PRINCESS"! It is unbecoming to throw a temper tantrum and act like a spoiled child when some one, spirits of all forms, included, will not give in to your request. If you have "1,000" sellers catering to you, and you act like this again, one day one of us who is fed up will get the cajons to put in you in the corner which seems to be an appropriate punishment for some one who will not accept she was NOT being called by anyone in my shop.

Good day!

ElvenPrincess
active contributor
active contributor

Midnight Healing Garden wrote:I am NOT attacking you. I am stating what happened, what, if you read you "requirements" were in fact implied that you only wanted hot young elf me to wait on you. That is unreasonable, and a true keeper would be open to all spirits of ALL kinds. Not one that make you look good. You inquired about the same type of elf male that got you banned in the first place. I run a respectable shop specializing in wonderful spirits, not a paranormal dating service. Your first one should have caused a flag. ""handsome, heteros., tall, charming, emotionally mature, protective, good with pets and other spirits, sociable." That is not what I do! That is a personal add for a mate! I am NOT a paranormal dating service!

As a 43 year old woman with TWO Doctorates that I obtained while on my absence from here, my maturity is more than solidified. If anyone is acting recklessly it you. Firstly, if you actually researched past the fiction section of Barnes and Nobles you would know, Elves do NOT have "princesses". Secondly, I am well merited in my choice to ban you from my shop for you unreasonable request! And third madame, I did treat you with respect by advising such behavior in my business, virtual as it is, would not and still will not be tolerated. I would refuse service to ANYONE who came looking for something I was not willing to provide.

My apologies Badblood for the highjack of this thread as well. This is not your fault at all.

On one final not, politeness aside, GROW UP "PRINCESS"! It is unbecoming to throw a temper tantrum and act like a spoiled child when some one, spirits of all forms, included, will not give in to your request. If you have "1,000" sellers catering to you, and you act like this again, one day one of us who is fed up will get the cajons to put in you in the corner which seems to be an appropriate punishment for some one who will not accept she was NOT being called by anyone in my shop.

Good day!

Okay...stop. Just stop. I asked you politely to please not contact me anymore, MacKenzie, and your onslaught continues. If anyone is throwing a "temper tantrum" that would be you. I'm walking away. This is sheer nonsense, and I sorely regret ever doing business with you in the first place. As a seller, you should know that rule number one is that you never confide what a customer purchases from you...that is supposed to be confidential information. Secondly, you should never "shame" a customer for stating preferences, which you requested from me at the time purchase. If you had had an issue back then, you should have mentioned it, which you did not. I don't really know what is going on here with you other than jealousy because I am able to purchase items. I do not want to, nor have I ever wanted to engage in a battle with you. Please, please, please stop this insanity.

Badblood, Monica, and Everyone else on here, I really enjoyed being on this forum, but if this attack from Midnight Healing Guard continues, I will have no choice but to log off here permanently. I'm really shocked by this seller's unprofessional and mean-spirited behavior towards me. Let's just agree to disagree and walk away. This thread HAS been hijacked, and it clearly wasn't by me. :N

Midnight Healing Garden
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Then don't slam me on a public forum where people who in fact know me know I will defend myself. I closed my doors because you made me feel horrid and inferior. I regret you business to but neither one of us can go back and change it.

I am able make my purchased as well, but unlike you I am overboard and know my limits and have an open mind about who and what I will work with. DO NOT ever question my ability to do anything. This insanity ends now, but I will inform you, I WILL defend myself and my shop from ALL forms of attack, be they verbal or otherwise, I do reserve the right to ban people for their actions.

Badblood, I am sorry you thread did get highjacked, but it started back in the 30th when "Princess" started her slandering of me because the four spirits in shop decided they were in fact meant for some one else. Considering what I know of your all male harem of 275 plus you constantly brag about own all with the same physical appearances and well beyond what most of consider a respectable and manageable amount for keeping, maybe it is time some one did shame you.

I am done with you and this foolishness, but be advised you or anyone ever slanders me again such as this and I will open up like a desert thunderstorm in my in defense. I will not cave to anyone. Go back to you mind palace for that is the only place you are royalty.

CH Moderator
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Please, let's get back on topic. You can not bring personal issues here, they need to be dealt with else where.

badblood
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire

Um, WOW.

Elven: Let's be honest here. You brought up the situation with Mackenzie a few pages back. She has every right to come in here and defend herself if you are going to publicly slam her, just like Sheila did much earlier in this thread when I was being a total jerk. She has a reputation to maintain as a respected seller.

Mackenzie, I didn't realize the misspelling of your shop was deliberate. My apologies.

There are two sides to every story, and somewhere in the middle is the truth. Only you two know what that is.

I don't have anything else to add here. Just disappointed.

Twin Flame and Lover to "K", Stregoni Benefici vampiress; Honoured companion to the most beautiful of all Norse Immortals: Freyja; under the guide and loving friendship of the powerful and dark Fenris; and an enormous, wonderful pack of vampires, dragons, creatures and others that comprise my beloved spirit clan!

For in Him we live and move and have our being. ~ Acts 17: 28

Return to “Vampire”