General Angel Questions

Bunni
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Phoenix
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fluffy marshmallow!
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

teri wrote:
CeeRZ wrote:On the general subject of Angels.... I thought about bonding one die to my high average of dark entities and needing balance. But reading how Angels are the bridge between God and our realm....(or something along those lines...I kind of stopped reading at the word God) I decided I needed to ask questions. I don't believe I. God. Not in the religious sense. I have no need for beards nor bellies when it comes to human form deities. I don't believe in them. I DO believe in something greater than us. Something that binds us together, and has knowledge beyond anything we can comprehend. Honestly, I'm more apt to believing in Aliens being our creators than an all mighty creator who we pray to and answers our prayers. I feel like prayers are our way of connecting to the universe, to the energy. It's like our bodies and nutrition... Our body tells us what we need, and we listen and provide it (hopefully) the necessary nutrients. The same is for the soul. It asks for what it needs, and the universe hopefully provides. Need is the key.
Anyway...slightly off point. Since I don't believe in God the way religion does.... Can I bond with an Angel? Or are they described as messengers of God because that is the easiest way most people can relate? Basically...does my belief prevent me from connecting with an angel?
I don't think that your belief would prevent you from connecting with an angel. If you are called by one or drawn to one there is a reason that you feel the pull. Since spirits and entities are to teach us and guide us along our path it is quite possible they have something to teach you or a message for you. I have my own beliefs in religion which are quite different than most however I have many angels in my keep and have great connections with all of them.
Just to let you know, the post by CeeRZ was made last year - Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:05 pm

Though if they still frequent CH, they may see your reply and respond.

- Bun / Bunni

~Cthulhu fhtagn~

~"All Paths are Riddled Absurdities... Explore them with Great Objectivity."
~"No amount of experimentation can ever prove me right; a single experiment can prove me wrong." A. Einstein
~"The Reverse side also has a Reverse side" Japanese Proverb
DAILY MANTRA ~ "Look Both Ways Before Crossing"
teri
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sterling Angel

Bunni wrote:
teri wrote:
CeeRZ wrote:On the general subject of Angels.... I thought about bonding one die to my high average of dark entities and needing balance. But reading how Angels are the bridge between God and our realm....(or something along those lines...I kind of stopped reading at the word God) I decided I needed to ask questions. I don't believe I. God. Not in the religious sense. I have no need for beards nor bellies when it comes to human form deities. I don't believe in them. I DO believe in something greater than us. Something that binds us together, and has knowledge beyond anything we can comprehend. Honestly, I'm more apt to believing in Aliens being our creators than an all mighty creator who we pray to and answers our prayers. I feel like prayers are our way of connecting to the universe, to the energy. It's like our bodies and nutrition... Our body tells us what we need, and we listen and provide it (hopefully) the necessary nutrients. The same is for the soul. It asks for what it needs, and the universe hopefully provides. Need is the key.
Anyway...slightly off point. Since I don't believe in God the way religion does.... Can I bond with an Angel? Or are they described as messengers of God because that is the easiest way most people can relate? Basically...does my belief prevent me from connecting with an angel?
I don't think that your belief would prevent you from connecting with an angel. If you are called by one or drawn to one there is a reason that you feel the pull. Since spirits and entities are to teach us and guide us along our path it is quite possible they have something to teach you or a message for you. I have my own beliefs in religion which are quite different than most however I have many angels in my keep and have great connections with all of them.
Just to let you know, the post by CeeRZ was made last year - Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:05 pm

Though if they still frequent CH, they may see your reply and respond.
Thank you but other may have the same question as well and watch for posts. I do that with some threads even though they are old.

Zirk
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male

When you get a custom summoning. Does CH give you a bio on that spirit/entity? Powers, personality, appearance.

shadowdust
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 27
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I dont have a magical name
Zodiac:

Zirk wrote:When you get a custom summoning. Does CH give you a bio on that spirit/entity? Powers, personality, appearance.
Yes but only in a few keyworks. Here is one of mine:

CATOBLEPAS, K****, FEMALE, 682 YEARS, ENGAGING, FULL OF POSITIVE ENERGY, PERSISTENT, SOMETIMES INTIMIDATING, HELPS YOU TO STAY FOCUSED & GET WHAT YOU WANT IN LIFE.

Zirk
neophyte
neophyte

Thanks.

LilyViolet
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Can angel spirits communicate with the Archangels?

LilyViolet
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

LilyViolet wrote:Can angel spirits communicate with the Archangels?
::bump::

Enlightened
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

LilyViolet wrote:
LilyViolet wrote:Can angel spirits communicate with the Archangels?
::bump::
i am guessing that everyone can if they call upon them. Even human beings can call upon archangels

ZigiziX
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 8
Zodiac:

OK i have big question who is Angel Sataniel?

Zelda
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: changes day to day
Zodiac:

ZigiziX wrote:OK i have big question who is Angel Sataniel?

Another name for Satan.

This may help -
http://occult-world.com/satanael-satanail/

If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need. ~Cicero

Return to “Angels”