Lisa - real_magick

Show some love to the sellers - online or off - who have brought you amazing spirits or magic!
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Try here

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
goaldigger123
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: catwoman
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: kitty claws
Zodiac:

Update: after I did ritual had weird dream about creatures with red eyes.

(Feedom is power to live a life unafraid and untamed. That's the gift I've been given. And so my journey begins. - Catwoman)
(life is so much easier than u believe it is! You will experience full blown magic soon. You will discover all that is and that's been there all this time.) - My spirit guide
(I might not be ready to pour out my feelings to the world, but I?d had enough of trying to ignore them. - Ultra violet)
DemonicSpirits
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: DK,RDC,Kyuubi,Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Royal Demon King
My magical/paranormal name...: DemonicSpirits
Zodiac:

I recently bought the Elder Neb Djinn..

He is The Most Amazing Djinn that I've ever have .

I got flu a few days ago and when I take a nap, I ask him to heal my flu and soon when I woke up , my flu was gone , my annoying flu that been annoying me is completely GONE !!! see how amazing my Elder Neb Djinn..

Also I bought King Guardian Dragon..

I meditation with him last night, I rarely meditation with this one. So I decided to meditation last night.. I ask him to meditation with me and suddenly I feel a tingling in my forehead for a minute, it was really amazing !!! I feel his presence though , he is amazing !!!

magnacharta
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

yesterday i asked for custom conjure cleopatra djinn and green dragon.

Lisa is so nice and helpful and also she willing to bind it to my own vessel.

:U :U :U

Laurenrmac888
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: not sure yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: angel
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: tatanka iyotanka

Is it also called winter mourning? I'm looking for real magick

Aiko
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 45
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Throne Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: Warrior Angel

those are two different sellers.
Lisa is - mysticmorningtreasures... :)

Laurenrmac888 wrote:Is it also called winter mourning? I'm looking for real magick

Chimella
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Lisa has done several direct bindings for me with my spirits, She's an awesome seller with outstanding customer service and real magic. My favorite seller right after CH. 1ak

goaldigger123
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: catwoman
My magical/paranormal name...: kitty claws
Zodiac:

Ok its been a long time since I updated. Lisa is a very nice person. Is her spirits real? Yes. Is she good at conjuring unsure I'm a medium and one of the spirits she gave me didn't match the discription. Also, I found tht everytime she did a binding I felt it everytime, id get headaches. Lastly idk if its just me but when I bought there my financial situation went completely downhill i had more bills nd barely had any money to myself.

(Feedom is power to live a life unafraid and untamed. That's the gift I've been given. And so my journey begins. - Catwoman)
(life is so much easier than u believe it is! You will experience full blown magic soon. You will discover all that is and that's been there all this time.) - My spirit guide
(I might not be ready to pour out my feelings to the world, but I?d had enough of trying to ignore them. - Ultra violet)
Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess

goaldigger123 wrote:Ok its been a long time since I updated. Lisa is a very nice person. Is her spirits real? Yes. Is she good at conjuring unsure I'm a medium and one of the spirits she gave me didn't match the discription. Also, I found tht everytime she did a binding I felt it everytime, id get headaches. Lastly idk if its just me but when I bought there my financial situation went completely downhill i had more bills nd barely had any money to myself.
I'm not a medium but I will agree not all spirits appear as describe as some of them have a nature of shape shifting. Some conjurer's don't even bother putting in a description because of that. For me after owning her spirits my financial status improved. I was willing to pay $400 for her neb djinn when it first went to auction. Once I got him I had an additional $600-$700 a month because I got a roommate. This went on for a couple years until I moved out. Not only that, one of my highest salary was almost $50 an hour as a regular coordinator whereas the average was half. Now I can't say the salary was BECAUSE of her spirit, as I did get a bunch from other sellers. But they certainly didn't harm. I also went through a phase where I just became indifferent about money. And I just stopped wanting to work all together. I had a decent savings to float me for about three years. I wished for no more expenses and I paid everything off. I wished for no more rent and got that. The house was too small and hated the neighborhood. Now I live in a larger house in a better neighborhood. Needless to say you have to ask or else you won't get.

As for expenses, it's the American culture to flash material goods in our faces bombarding us with subliminal messages to desire this and that. While making money and spending it should be fun, we end up getting carried away real fast and instead it ends up depressing. I'd consider doing a meditation to find out the source of your financial troubles. Is it overspending? An inability to control urges? Or bad luck or carelessness beyond your control? Is it a subconscious belief that you should be this way or only deserve this much? If it's subconscious there's plenty of money meditations available to reprogram your beliefs.

Don't hesitate though to make things for your spirits. Your generosity for them will return a thousand times. Of course if money is what you desire work with spirits that specialize in that. Hope that helps.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
GeoDan
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: an IMMORTAL
Zodiac:

Greetings all.I was wondering if anybody has bought any of her "Learn Real Magic" lessons at USD15 each? I understand that you are then given access to her students only forum?

Return to “Sellers You Love”