New dragon owner.. what can I expect?

Tips and tricks for connecting with dragons.
truckingon
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Re: New dragon owner.. what can I expect?

Postby truckingon » Sat Jul 12, 2014 5:46 pm

Bumping cause it has interesting info :)

InkkthaKyd
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: dont have a favorite
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon, salamander
My magical/paranormal name...: dont know

Postby InkkthaKyd » Sun Aug 10, 2014 12:11 am

Hi,
Im also a newish?, dragon keeper since February 2014. I have a green dragon Yash, and a cobalt dragon Lavic. Yash I have had much contact with, he loves peeking around corners, spying over my shoulder when im doing something, but Lavic is somehow different. In fact im not sure if I have ever seen him... I have definitely felt him as he is a higher level than Yash but, I cannot confirm a sighting. Ive been told I have a psychic block... I purchased an orb from ch but still nothing. I haven't really heard them either, I try talking to them but nothing, often I feel my third eye has an itch and its possibly them so idk. if anyone has any info please help.

sheswimswithdragons
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon

Postby sheswimswithdragons » Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:38 pm

InkkthaKyd wrote:Hi,
Im also a newish?, dragon keeper since February 2014. I have a green dragon Yash, and a cobalt dragon Lavic. Yash I have had much contact with, he loves peeking around corners, spying over my shoulder when im doing something, but Lavic is somehow different. In fact im not sure if I have ever seen him... I have definitely felt him as he is a higher level than Yash but, I cannot confirm a sighting. Ive been told I have a psychic block... I purchased an orb from ch but still nothing. I haven't really heard them either, I try talking to them but nothing, often I feel my third eye has an itch and its possibly them so idk. if anyone has any info please help.

Hello! I suppose it's been a while since this topic was touched on, and this last response was a little off-topic, but I definitely felt sympathetic of you not receiving an answer, and figured my response would be alright. This is probably good for anyone else who reads this.

If you have a psychic block, that is a problem that you will have to fix before you can push any further in your practice. It's similar to a writer's block - you have to overcome it to do any more. It can be caused by some sort of stress or, even, by some protection from your guides. You should probably do a good amount of meditation and grounding, and try to release and accept whatever is causing your block, which would make it go away. It's not permanent, and you can learn some methods on how to remove it with a simple google search. The block would basically impair the orb you bought from working, too.

Your third eye itching could literally be anything. Unless it is a psychic itch, an itch on your forehead could be you overthinking it, etc. If dragons choose to reveal themselves, they will, but if they don't feel like it, or they aren't comfortable enough yet, they're not going to appear. They'll eventually break through, I'm sure, and they're probably listening to what you're saying. If you can't hear them, it may be that your aural psychic abilities just aren't there, which is okay, because there are other ways to communicate! All the other four senses are available for your spirits to interact with. And, if you're really anxious to hear their voices, there are exercises you can do in order to improve your aural psychic abilities.

I'm curious to know how your endeavors are going in this situation c:

Return to “Connecting With Dragons”