Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: shapeshifter
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic
Zodiac:

I am patiently and excitedly awaiting my first CH gargoyle, and was wondering do/can a bound gargoyle pick up and bring home with them unbound gargoyles? I wouldnt have any issues if mine did, as long as they fallowed house rules. Also what are good house rules to set for a gargoyle?

BlazeTigerNahti
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: I love a ton of them
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Twilight, Blaze & NightBlood are some of my favorite ones

Good Question
I just have my normal house rules and didn't change them for my new Gargoyle (just got info from CH and it should be here in 3-15 days lol {my orders get lost by the post office :0| :-- } )
I look forward to hearing about your Gargoyle 7\

4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Yahweh Sabaoth for ever.
brimstone
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0

Well, that's a tough question to answer... they may or may not bring in an unbound... My House Rules state that everyone (Gargies included) are allowed to have visitors, providing that the House Rules are followed...

As for good house rules for Gargoyles, again, personal preference... I ask that mine protect & defend the territory inside (when needed) & outside... they are primarily "outdoor" guardians, patrolling the perimeter... I have other spirits that handle the "indoor stuff"...I do ask that if their assistance is needed elsewhere, that they help out...

Congrats on your Gargoyle!!! I love my Cowboys- they are grumbly, but adorable! And they really, truly do love their peanut butter!... and for some reason, chicken...

newkeeper32
new here
new here
Zodiac:

I know I am very excited, I am new to CH and took advantage of the penny special for new members, I was having a hard time deciding between gargoyle, blue dragon, or the gregori, but at the end it was the gargoyle who won. I placed the order aug 27th...and something weird happened the fallowing saturday, my family and I went fishing and I was sitting on a bucket with my pole in hand, when I got a massive wave of energy wash over me. It was so strong I droped the pole and if standing would have landed on my bottom. It was like nothing I have ever felt! Very animalistic, yet not threating or scary at all, so I continue fishing and noticed the reflection in the water of a cloud over head that looking from this point seemed to be a large horned demon with wings, that scared me untill I looked up and saw the side ways form of a gargoyle with wings and I believe horns it wasnt looking at me but was facing the same way I was. I hope it was my ch gargoyle. Did you all have an animalistic energy with you're gargoyles? I have a female marid djinn I baught from ebay. She seems to be shy and has communicated a little showing a orb pass my window as I was driving and the guns and roses song patience came on no sooner then the thought crossed my mind what I was doing wrong and I saw a black dog in the middle of the road that just vanished and a black ribbon like thing flew across my prephrial vison no one else seen. But she wont come to me in dreams or talk to me..so im very confused about her lol .. I do try meditating with her, but I have tenitus or high blood pressure and my ears constantly ring making it hard for me to relax and concentrate :(

Larry Bird
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fairy queen
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Amilia
Zodiac:

hy don't worry I'm new here too, its now been 10 days that I have been with my female djinn and lets say things are going well slowly, sometimes flickering when we do candle communication, I don't know much how to meditate (I don't know anything about chakras) but I will learn soon, alot of wind blowing..

Anyway don't worry, everyone is different so others would act/behave differently because thats who they are :) i don't really know much about dragons and gargoyles (sorry if spelled wrong).

Good luck in life
:)

Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

I wondered about that myself, but as of yet, no unbound gargoyles yet. Huff has several, I have 1.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
Irrational
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

I have several gargoyles and love each. None has brought in unbound friends though. However, there is an item in the CH shop that would allow your spirits to bring in their friends from their lifetimes. Here is the link if you are interested. It is called Spirit Chains.

http://shop.creepyhollows.com/product.p ... ctid=19024

newkeeper32
new here
new here
Zodiac:

I made a house rule for all my spirits..guests are allowed as long as the guests follow my house rules, if they don't they have to leave. im not sure how long it takes for my items to arrive but I got the email that D has been shipped as well as my sra order, I cant wait! :)

Return to “Gargoyle”