Autumn/Seasonal Dragon?

Discussions on specific races of dragons.
sheswimswithdragons
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: elves
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Skies
Zodiac:

I must seem a little silly, because I feel like all I post about is Autumn and dragons, haha, and this could really be all in my head. But I've been getting glimpses of this beautiful male dragon in my mind's eye and talking to him some and I wanted to hear about what anyone had to say about it.

Basically, I think he's some kind of Fall/Autumn dragon. His scales are ragged like leaves and have orange, brown, and reddish tones, and his eyes are a dark maroon with no pupil or whites. I keep catching glances of him running around in a forest, or staring at me out of the shadow of some trees. My other dragons haven't really acknowledged him in a negative or positive way, so they seem to be pretty neutral about me speaking to him or not.

I think this may explain for my tingly Autumnal feeling in my gut (it's pretty residual from when I was a kid and I lived up north). Even though we've now passed the Equinox, this Florida weather is really not fooling anyone as we're still in the low 90's temperature-wise, and we're way more likely to get a thunderstorm before a cool breeze.

It makes me wonder if there are perhaps species of dragons that relate to various seasons year-round, or if perhaps this is one species of dragon that changes with the seasons. I'm thinking the former may be a little more likely than the latter, which is really interesting because I wonder how they relate to each other.

I'm not sure if this is a little far-fetched or not, haha. Please let me know what you think c:

desertofblackdark
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons :3
If I could be anything, I would be...: 58
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: desertofblackdark
Zodiac:

Hm never heard of this before but i like the idea ^^ try looking for that dragon, and speak to conjurers,they might know something about that

Never cruel or cowardly. Never give up. Never give in

Return to “Dragon Races”