Physically Feelings Spirits More, a tip

Got any neat tricks on how to connect with Spirits? Post here!
Jin604
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

As of now I only have one spirit, a half dragon half fae hybrid spirit. So I cannot speak for those with experiences with other spirits since they are obviously of a different binding level as well as species.
Perhaps what I'm about to talk about is very basic. Either way, I hope my method helps with you guys being able to physically feel your spirit touch a bit better. This information may not apply to some of you but hopefully it does to a few.

What I've slowly come to realize is that a physical stimulus paired with a "spirit" physical stimulus makes the touch of the spirit clearer; makes you feel a lot more. I figured this out when my spirit, lets call her L, shows up beside me while I'm sleeping ( which happens everyday, which is how I tested this out with reasonable reliability). She often touches me to indicate she's there and I realized that right side of my body was more receptive to touch than my left.Is this because the right side of my body is the more dominant side of my body? Maybe it is.

Later on I realized that under my bed sheets, with my bed sheets against my skin I was able to feel her far more clearly. This way I could directly pinpoint where the contact was because the stimulus was already there. Then I could deliberately concentrate on that spot if I needed to. Another example is if you want to feel your spirit touch your face more clearly, simply squeeze your face. You will still remember where that sensation was a bit later and you will be able to focus on the touch more clearly. ( you can also feel touch better when you have goosebumps.. who knows why. Same for clothing, with long sleeves I can sometimes feel a bit more easily.

Again, I'm not the most experienced but with my constant exposure to her I've realized that this works really well for me. Now my sensitivity to touch is a lot better and I'm able to feel more details. Hopefully this works for some of you, give it a try and I'd love to hear if it works for anyone else.

Jin604
new here
new here

To skip details, basically try this. Put a cloth on your hand or face/ wear gloves ( since they are places that aren't usually covered). Or apply pressure to different parts of the body.

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons

That's a very interesting experience, thank you for sharing :)

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Jin604
new here
new here

Thanks for reading! I also wanted to clarify. I don't know if this happens for other people but my sense of touch, which is usually very sensitive becomes EXTREMELY diminished during the day. Specifically around the first 10-15 minutes after I wake up. This is during the time when my head is still.. in a daze.

So I've realized that if I don't feel as much waking up, it doesn't mean a spirit isn't necessarily there.

Return to “Connecting”