Prevention Mental Medicine - CODES, DOUBLESPEAK, UNSEEN

Share you information, tips, & tricks for working with alternate methods for health, cleansing, and balance.
Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

- CODES, DOUBLESPEAK, UNSEEN MANIPULATION

This is a collection of direct quotes from many sources, put together in a concise manner. This is personal opinion based upon observation.

Code Words, Numbers, & Secret Manipulations – What’s Going On With Them?

Note: This is an adult essay. Know this before reading.
They are all used by: Cliques, Cults; Secret Societies, Espionage Agents, and Criminals. This has gone on since ancient times, and is nothing new. The basic idea is to be able to:

1. Talk to other specific people, but only have the specific people actually know what you are meaning, and leaving “the crowd” to think that a harmless conversation was going on.

2. To maintain absolute secrecy.

3. To humiliate, hurt, or insult, those people who do not know the lingo’s meaning.

4. 4. To carry out a secret mission (no matter how childish or how dangerous) in the midst of an “unknowing Crowd”.

5. 5. Warfare Intelligence – If the messages are seen, heard, read, or looked at – it will be impossible for “the outsiders, to know the meaning, or decode the meaning, of what was said, written, or posted, anywhere.

6. Buzz Words – The get peoples’ attentions mixed with curiosity, and usually, are said and used to subdue the victim or other or mark, to mentally back of from questioning what was being said.

7. All of this leads to the art of controlling other people, mainly without them knowing about it.
And to quote Lieutenant Joe Kenda, (in his slow calm voice – Homicide Hunter on tv) “If, when talking to people, codes, are used, it is right to suppose, that they have something to hide, and the reasons for this are many: To keep one from being caught for a crime planned or committed, to exclude you (who are listening or reading) from understanding what is said, and that almost always, means “something bad”. If this is done time and time again in a similar or same way, then in some manner of being, they are trying to get drop outs to drop into their clique. “ This quote came from his specific show where they had to track down someone in Algers LA and there was a “disappearance” of someone connected to what they called a Satanic Cult ( and good for them, they mentioned, that many Satanic Groups do no harm, and were happy to help.

Also, we must look at “evangelizing” recruits for cults. The speaking of a unique (or at least stylized) type of language, using code words in groups where many people think the code words are either ordinary words or simply odd or clever, creates a sense of “I am chosen to be special” or (going backwards to infantilism: “This is weird, exploratory fun.”). Also for people who have been devalued by a failed love affair, job or jobs, and/or family, are now given a faux feeling of superiority simply from unique word usage. Then comes the “climbing of the steps”, which means that each time “the novices’ do something that is interesting or different, they will be praised immediately by the higher-ups, thus they feel praise, but only hidden praise only shared by the clique group. Next, they are asked to do something that will definitely isolate them to a very small degree form the bigger crowd. One the one hand, it will make this person psychologically dependent on the group person (usually # 2 because # 1 is “always higher than that”) and quite often # 2 The “Mouthpiece” will be somewhat along the lines of an S/M slave to # 1, BUT the only slave to # 1, and the “Father/Mother” to the newbies. The more # 1 is left out of the public “day-to-day”, the more the more powere He/She has, and the more # 2 feels empowered, but, actually, empowered within a genuine emptiness, which in an “on-and-off” pattern begins to haunt him/her. One thing is certain, and that that is, both # 1 & # 2, will become more and more reticent, as the others, become more vocal. This may lead to the group breaking up, as someone in the lower ranks, begins to feel that they can “rule” better.

And so on…………..

Here follows various raw lists of information – all of which is considered basic well-known knowledge.

Code Word:

A code word is a word or a phrase designed to convey a predetermined meaning to a receptive audience, while remaining inconspicuous to the uninitiated.

Propaganda

An informal code word is a term used without formal or prior agreement to communicate to a subset of listeners or readers predisposed to see its Double Meaning.

Informal Code Words can find use in propaganda, distinct from use of euphemistic code words to delay or avoid emotional responses in the audience. They may be intended to be construed as generalized platitudes by the majority of listeners, but as quite specific promises by those for whom the specific wording was crafted.

Argot

L’argot: from French argot [aʁˈɡo]‘slang’) is a secret language used by various groups — e.g. Argot (English — e.g. schoolmates, outlaws, colleagues, among many others — to prevent outsiders from understanding their conversations. The term argot is also used to refer to the informal specialized vocabulary from a particular field of study, occupation, or hobby, in which sense it overlaps withjargon.
The author Victor Hugo was one of the first to research argot extensively. He describes it in his 1862 novel Les Misérables as the language of the dark; at one point, he says, "What is argot; properly speaking? Argot is the language of misery."

The earliest known record of the term argot in this context was in a 1628 document. The word was probably derived from the contemporary name, les argotiers, given to a group of thieves at that time.
Under the strictest definition, an argot is a proper language, with its own grammar and style. But such complete secret languages are rare, because the speakers usually have some public language in common, on which the argot is largely based. Such argots are mainly versions of another language, with a part of its vocabulary replaced by words unknown to the larger public; argot used in this sense is synonymous with cant. For example, argot in this sense is used for systems such asverlan and louchébem, which retain French syntax and apply transformations only to individual words (and often only to a certain subset of words, such as nouns, or semantic content words). Such systems are examples of argots à clef, or "coded argots."

Specific words can go from argot into common speech or the other way. For example, modern French loufoque ‘crazy, goofy’, now common usage, originates in the louchébem transformation of Fr. fou‘crazy’.
Doublespeak:

is language that deliberately disguises, distorts, or reverses the meaning of words. Doublespeak may take the form of euphemisms (e.g., "downsizing" for layoffs, "servicing the target" for bombing, in which case it is primarily meant to make the truth sound more palatable. It may also refer to intentional ambiguity in language or to actual inversions of meaning (for example, naming a state of war "peace"). In such cases, doublespeak disguises the nature of the truth. Doublespeak is most closely associated with political language.

Edward S. Herman, political economist and media analyst, has highlighted some examples of doublespeak and doublethink in modern society. Herman describes in his book, Beyond Hypocrisy the principal characteristics of doublespeak:

“What is really important in the world of doublespeak is the ability to lie, whether knowingly or unconsciously, and to get away with it; and the ability to use lies and choose and shape facts selectively, blocking out those that don’t fit an agenda or program.”

Code Words:

(as these words and phrases are xxx rated, rather then list them, I am posting the URL for the list. Some of the simple words (innocuous + “everyday”words) that are well known in certain areas are:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... id=3532258

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Frosting

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... the%20cake

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... ot%20lunch

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... ndt%20cake

http://www.alsearsmd.com/landing/MB_Adb ... 40724.html

Code Letters:

8 Oral Sex
143 I Love You
cu46 See You For Sex
DUM Do You Masturbate?
GNOC Get Naked On Cam
GYPO Get Your Pants Off
GNRN Get Naked right Now
FMH <<Removed by Mod>>Me Harder
IWS I Want Sex
IIT Is It Tight?
Q2C Quick To Come
RUH Are You Horny?
TDTM Talk Dirty To Me
S2R Send To Receive
NIFOC Naked In Front Of Computer
SorG Straight Or Gay?
JO Jerk Off
PAW Parents Are Watching
PIR Parent In Room
POS Parent Over Shoulder
YWS You Want Sex
WYCM Will You Call M?e
RU18 Are You 18?
CD9 / Code 9 Parent / Adult around
NALOPKT
Not A Lot Of People Know This

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

Bookmarked until I can think clearly

[image]https://www.dreamstime.com/royalty-free-stock-photography-pegasus-clouds-image12645487[/image]
Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels

Return to “Alternate Healing/Aromatherapy”