My Angel Experiances.

Nexxus Red
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

Originally Posted by queniecups:

Hi everyone-about 4 years ago i got into reiki/seichem healing to help my father-in -law. One night i attended my friends healing circle. As she was parking her car-she gave me the keys and i opened up the shop for her. On entering i said "hello angels" and i heard the most beautiful angelic choir singing. I asked her if her radio was on and she told me it didnt work.

another time i was at home on my own, no tv, no music and i was gazing out of the window feeling so tranquil- no thoughts even passing through my mind, when suddenly-i felt a presence come up behind me, press against my back and an enormous pair of wings enfolded me completley. i have never felt so peaceful or so loved. This has happened twice.

Q.

----------------------------------------------
Hatshpset Replied with:

wow q - what a wonderful angelic experience! i've always wished to see an angel or that an angel would bring me a message from my mom. thanks for sharing! blessed be. arsine/lady isis silverdragon

---------------------------------------------
6dogs4us Replied with:

Q:

You must be very deserving for being a wonderful human being, that's got to be the only reason they've come to see you. How utterly wonderful!

---------------------------------------------
FaerieWhispers Replied with:

Dearest Yoda (sorry I just couldn't help myself!)

Quenie,
What wonderful experiences! Thank you for sharing these! Apparently your
white light shines through to not only we mortals who are blessed to know you, but out beyond also!

-------------------------------------------
david2885 Replied with:

I've tried some automatic writing to connect with my angels after I read the book Angelspeake, and I have received some very empowering and uplifting messages, but I've never had experiences like yours. You must have some very angelic qualities, to be able to connect so well with the angels!

-------------------------------------------
queniecups Replied with:

Oh im overwhelmed by all your kind words. Thank you so much.

Q.

Return to “Angels”