Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 12
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Ikabard
Zodiac:

jalanha wrote:Great info! That's more than I've ever been able to find on them. Thanks!

Most of what I've read elsewhere mentions their doppelganger ability, and also a "limited range". I don't suppose you have any info regarding that?
Not too sure what they meant by limited range since its not specific to anything, but there is the thing with doppelgangers they use to help you do multiple tasks at the same time, but think of it more like, they help give you energy and enthusiasm to get on with tasks, say if your juggling multiple things like a job while studying, rather then giving you a physical doppelganger which would be amazing, but thats abit too ambitious, its more like they give you that added push of energy to help you be able to do more things at once, or make the situations easier in anyway they can.

vcatao
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Leviatã

Hello!
I just got my hantu raya (some days ago) and he chose to bring his pelesits along with him.
I suppose there's some necessary time for him to bound, but how do they communicate with their keepers after the bounding time?

loumandi
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Ilmu Khodam
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Etienne Nightshade
Zodiac:

Hi,

I too have just got myself a Hantu Raya and he is a King according to the info that was given to me, plus he also has 12 Pelesits servants with him. Idk, if yours and mine are the same or if its usual that Hantu Raya always have pelesits and they are always in a dozen?

I too am new in handling a Hantu Raya and doing some more research about this spirit. But I do have several demons: a Divine Demon King and a Spectral demon (who is also in-transit as I post this), plus several DA Djinns which came from CH and other grey, WA and DA from other meta-sellers.

I got my Hantu Raya from Vonstrepple Djinn Corp. I saw this article on the net perhaps it might help as added knowledge for keepers of Hantu Raya like me.

http://liewsp1-magicsea.blogspot.com/20 ... pirit.html

ImageImageImage

Return to “Dark Arts”