Who is enchanted*magnolia?

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
freespirit111
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 60
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: guide
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

what spell did you get if you dont mind me asking? and how long did you have to wait before you saw some results
Thanks

Darksummers
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Canines
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Haven't discovered it yet
Zodiac:

Seeing that I have just started, I can't say that there have been any major results yet, but it wasn't like I was expecting any to happen already either (spells do take time and patience afterall).
Call me paranoid, but when talking about certain things - I feel like there are eyes watching me from those who can change the situation drastically and I don't want to put to risk this casting so I am going to be a bit "conservative" with giving out information...

I had bought a spell for nurturing a "lost" relationship, very close and extremely important to my heart, that I feel like I cannot do on my own with my fractured state of mind.
The things that I have noticed happen AFTER having this cast are things that I hadn't expected at all to happen which didn't take long to manifest at all (within 2-3 weeks actually...heh).
These are things that I hadn't asked directly to manifest, but are related and important to the situation to happen overall.
I am very happy with the spell and I'd have to say even happy with the vessel given to me.
I almost have to admit that it looks a lot prettier than anything CH has given to me so far which only impressed me more about Holly's craftsmanship.

Overall, the spell gives off a feeling of certainty, leading you to a certain direction.
You may be hesitant and cautious about taking another chance with the venture, but this spell holds your hand warmly and securely just like a nurturing mother would: encouraging you to get back on your feet and try again.

Finding Equilibrium between Robert Greene's "48 Laws of Power" and Lawrence Wilson's "The Path of the Warrior"
I am reading your thoughts - one post at a time
nina
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Not sure yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Angelika

Has anyone tried enchantedmagnolia beauty transformation spells like bust size, lashes, eye color etc? Do they really physically transform a person?

Off to a rollercoaster ride of a lifetime 1h
Darksummers
new here
new here
Zodiac:

I haven't tried her transformation spells, but I would definitely try it if I were you. This is one of the few sellers that I feel is the legit, "real" thing. I bought from her just recently a love spell and an amplifier.
What brought me to her again is definitely worth noting. It's been years since I have been on here, but I just decided to since this is the only paranormal help Center that I know of. Sure enough, I end up seeing that this thread was updated recently too, which has also been years since then.
I'm so excited to get started with her again. This is definitely not an experience you want to miss.

Finding Equilibrium between Robert Greene's "48 Laws of Power" and Lawrence Wilson's "The Path of the Warrior"
nina
active contributor
active contributor

Darksummers wrote:I haven't tried her transformation spells, but I would definitely try it if I were you. This is one of the few sellers that I feel is the legit, "real" thing. I bought from her just recently a love spell and an amplifier.
What brought me to her again is definitely worth noting. It's been years since I have been on here, but I just decided to since this is the only paranormal help Center that I know of. Sure enough, I end up seeing that this thread was updated recently too, which has also been years since then.
I'm so excited to get started with her again. This is definitely not an experience you want to miss.
Dark summers, did the love spell work for you permanently or was it just few call or text so far and then never to be heard of again?

Darksummers
new here
new here
Zodiac:

The Love Spell allowed me to find someone that let me find someone for me that I am madly in love with and she for me. Currently, we are not together, but it is from forces that are outside of love. Because she is an Undocumented here in The States, she has been forced to live the life of a strict Survivalist, focusing first on what NEEDS to be done instead of what she WANTS to be done. She needs someone to marry her RIGHT away so that she can get her Green Card, but I do not have the financial means to be able to do it as they are now. I am depending on my Dad for basic means of living and to finish my education through a university: when telling him that I wanted to marry her, he told me that he would cut me off financially if I thought that I was "grown up" enough to get married. I was still ready to carry through and marry her regardless, but when she found out that I would be cut off from my family, she decided to get rid of the "burden" in my life (herself). She still really loves me, but because of that she has done everything in her power to try to avoid me and convince me that she is a lost cause or that I would "find someone 100 times better". Knowing her, she will continue to push me away no matter how hard it gets for both of us, thus that is why I am turning to enchanted*magnolia again because she has the power to change things in ways that I cannot.

nina
active contributor
active contributor

Darksummers, I wish you luck...

Janedoe
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My magical/paranormal name...: Janedoe

Any more updates for this seller ? I thought I saw her selling some bracelets, but maybe it was limited stock and I missed it ? I am doing a body transformation spell with her, will update if I see any results. In the mean time have anyone see results for their casted spells ?

foxxyeclipse
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human
Zodiac:

Don't waste your money with this seller. I'm sure in the past those good reviews may have been authentic. But now the spells do not work.

I purchased a revenge spell on someone in a work setting. That person not only wasn't affected but seems to enjoy even better life than before. Yes I interact with that said person daily and can see the result with my own eyes. Spells didn't work. At all. It's been almost a year.

Ainsi sera, groigne qui groigne

Return to “Seller Review”