Gargoyle Showdown???

brimstone
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

This happened last week. I wasn't going to write about it, mainly because I am still scratching my head over this one... my gargoyles are typically perched outside my bedroom window on the balcony. I think they like the view of the park.

I was falling asleep and heard an enormous amount of chaos outside my bedroom window. It sounded like a drunken, angry motorcycle gang, only without the motorcycles. They were yelling in deep, throaty voices and I heard, "LET'S GO GET 'EM". Then one of them let out the loudest, gutteral yell that I have ever heard, sort of like if 500 lawnmowers simultaneously chewed up a rock.

So I'm half asleep thinking, "That was a battle cry, I have to see what they're going after" and I bolted out of bed so fast, I was sitting up before my eyes were even open. I could see all around the room (I keep my drapes open, so there was plenty of light), but I could not see out the window- it was like someone painted the window black. The noise started to die down off in the distance, like they were chasing whatever it was down the street. Once the commotion stopped, I could see out the window, no problem. I have no idea why I was not allowed to see all of this.

I knew it was my gargoyles because I felt no fear, but boy oh boy, were they on the loose...

The next morning, I ran into a neighbor and I commented how I had a lousy night sleep. She replied that she slept bad, too. She said she heard a lot of noise, especially from "one guy- he didn't even sound HUMAN- I thought whoever it was was using a megaphone or something". This woman lives in the back of my building and there is no way you can hear anything way up in the front.

Now, I can't picture my gargoyles without cowboy hats...

Oriyn
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 29
Spelled Number: 21
Your favorite spirit to work with: Caladrius, Gargoyle
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Oriyn Destiny
Zodiac:

I can't tell if I'm more amazed or amused that they felt the need to censor the area, but it makes since thinking about it that they placed a protection barrier up to keep you safe while they chased off the offender.

List of spirits in my family is now officially too long to list everyone! I'm over 500 text characters!!!!!!

starfire
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

brimstone wrote:This happened last week. I wasn't going to write about it, mainly because I am still scratching my head over this one... my gargoyles are typically perched outside my bedroom window on the balcony. I think they like the view of the park.

I was falling asleep and heard an enormous amount of chaos outside my bedroom window. It sounded like a drunken, angry motorcycle gang, only without the motorcycles. They were yelling in deep, throaty voices and I heard, "LET'S GO GET 'EM". Then one of them let out the loudest, gutteral yell that I have ever heard, sort of like if 500 lawnmowers simultaneously chewed up a rock.

So I'm half asleep thinking, "That was a battle cry, I have to see what they're going after" and I bolted out of bed so fast, I was sitting up before my eyes were even open. I could see all around the room (I keep my drapes open, so there was plenty of light), but I could not see out the window- it was like someone painted the window black. The noise started to die down off in the distance, like they were chasing whatever it was down the street. Once the commotion stopped, I could see out the window, no problem. I have no idea why I was not allowed to see all of this.

I knew it was my gargoyles because I felt no fear, but boy oh boy, were they on the loose...

The next morning, I ran into a neighbor and I commented how I had a lousy night sleep. She replied that she slept bad, too. She said she heard a lot of noise, especially from "one guy- he didn't even sound HUMAN- I thought whoever it was was using a megaphone or something". This woman lives in the back of my building and there is no way you can hear anything way up in the front.

Now, I can't picture my gargoyles without cowboy hats...
Hahahahahahaha, that is awesome!!!! Your boys are on the job and doing what they do best and that is making sure you are safe and chasing the bad guys off!!!!!!

Now combine that with a bunch of dragons, and a host of others and you got my crew, who last year did that exact samething of chasing off whatever bad guys who made the mistake of coming around!!!!

So give your guys some peanut butter, since they do love that and thank them for protecting you so well and having fun while they did that!!!! 7\ :lol: :thumbup: ::gargoyle::

starfire ::dragons::

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
brimstone
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

Hee, hee, hee- I forgot I even wrote that! Pretty neat to skip down memory lane... my guys have grown in number and are now enjoying Luxury Accommodations at Chateau Keeper on their very own table, surrounded by mirrors...

Return to “Gargoyle”