been seeing visions of snakes what does it mean? +more ?s

Discussion of creatures starting with letters K-Z.
Ravenna182
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: unknown
If I could be anything, I would be...: Kyūketsuki
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: N/A
Zodiac:

Ok so im afraid of snakes and i've been seeing visions of snakes and anything to do with snakes around my new house. Of course it's visual and auditory stuff. But my first question is why is this happening? Is it a fear feeder? What is a fear feeder? How do I stop it and seeing the visions? What do the visions mean? :W also: I'm having demon activity and no i did Not buy any nor have i ever. At this point should i just go back to church?

Any and all help is appreciated! Thanks for your posts!

Ravenna 8)|*

2 RA CH (1 CH male Chinese fox, 1 male courtwind Angel), 1 incubus, 1 male demonic werewolf, 1 male goblin wizard, 2 male Psy Vamps, 3 male Eterno Amante Sangs Vamps, 1 male Blood Elf

ON THE WAY:
1 BRIGGISH ALLIANCE : DROW ELF, 1 female VAMPIRE : PSY, 1 female BRONWYN ANGEL : (C5, TIER 2), 1 Female RED DRAGON, 1 Male VOLKH, 1 CUSTOM CONJURE ENOCHIAN ANGEL : BARADIEL, 4 CH RAs, 2 male sang vampires, 1 male frost elf, 1 male dark elf from white tides clan, 1 alpha female werecat,
jellybean
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 75
Spelled Number: 150
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Rainbow Walker
Zodiac:

I thought your christian psychic took care of all that for you.

Is this just another cry for attention? or help? Because if you REALLY want help, the FIRST thing you need to do is to seek a medical re-assessment and get your condition under control. How many times do we have to tell you? Nobody can do anything for you if you won't try to help yourself!

The snakes are either real or a symptom of your medical issues. Really. I'm not being nasty. You need to get medical help before your sanity is really compromised. If you think the snakes might be real, call a snakehandler or someone to come and get rid of them for you.

~ Jane

:pirate2: :pirate2: PROUD TO BE A PIRATE :pirate2: :pirate2:
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

Ravenna182 wrote:Ok so im afraid of snakes and i've been seeing visions of snakes and anything to do with snakes around my new house. Of course it's visual and auditory stuff. But my first question is why is this happening? Is it a fear feeder? What is a fear feeder? How do I stop it and seeing the visions? What do the visions mean? :W also: I'm having demon activity and no i did Not buy any nor have i ever. At this point should i just go back to church?

Ravenna 8)|*
It could be you facing your fears. The snakes could mean whatever problems you are facing that you are afraid of.

Also, if you feel that you need to get back into church, then by all means, do so.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
Ravenna182
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Jellybean i KNOW that these are visions=not real snakes. I am seeking help. If you saw my post then you would know that I'm on a waiting list at talbert house.

2 RA CH (1 CH male Chinese fox, 1 male courtwind Angel), 1 incubus, 1 male demonic werewolf, 1 male goblin wizard, 2 male Psy Vamps, 3 male Eterno Amante Sangs Vamps, 1 male Blood Elf

ON THE WAY:
1 BRIGGISH ALLIANCE : DROW ELF, 1 female VAMPIRE : PSY, 1 female BRONWYN ANGEL : (C5, TIER 2), 1 Female RED DRAGON, 1 Male VOLKH, 1 CUSTOM CONJURE ENOCHIAN ANGEL : BARADIEL, 4 CH RAs, 2 male sang vampires, 1 male frost elf, 1 male dark elf from white tides clan, 1 alpha female werecat,
Ravenna182
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Huffette wrote:
Ravenna182 wrote:Ok so im afraid of snakes and i've been seeing visions of snakes and anything to do with snakes around my new house. Of course it's visual and auditory stuff. But my first question is why is this happening? Is it a fear feeder? What is a fear feeder? How do I stop it and seeing the visions? What do the visions mean? :W also: I'm having demon activity and no i did Not buy any nor have i ever. At this point should i just go back to church?

Ravenna 8)|*
It could be you facing your fears. The snakes could mean whatever problems you are facing that you are afraid of.

Also, if you feel that you need to get back into church, then by all means, do so.
Hmmm...facing my fears... Could explain why I've been hearing mentions of snake venom when i eat. Lol. Thanks huffette.

ON THE WAY:
jellybean
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 75
Spelled Number: 150
My magical/paranormal name...: Rainbow Walker
Zodiac:

Ravenna182 wrote:Jellybean i KNOW that these are visions=not real snakes. I am seeking help. If you saw my post then you would know that I'm on a waiting list at talbert house.
I just saw your other post in the other thread, it wasn't showing in the list of topics when I responded to this one (& I'm a really slow typist!) And the edit button had disappeared. That's good that you have made some appointments, how long before your appointments? In the meantime, don't worry - I know, not easy when seeing/hearing/feeling things that aren't usual (especially snakes). Do some research on feeders, there are quite a few posts here about them. 

Are there any alternative therapists in your area? Any metaphysical practitioners? You could make an appointment to see one if you can, they often do kinesthesiology & reiki and they can help if you have feeders attached (by removing them). Feeders aren't always whole spirits, some are just remnants and their instinct is to attach themselves and draw energy and they only leave if the energy is wrong for them.

Find something that you enjoy doing, obviously within your financial limits. Do that. It will make you feel better, if there are feeders attached to you, they won't like the new energy of you feeling good and they'll leave.

The christian psychic you saw, what did they say/do when you saw them? Did they preach at you & tell you that spirits were evil etc? From what you said in the other thread, it sounded like the psychic put their beliefs before their ethics, I ask, because to christians, snakes are the embodiment of evil. The serpent in the Garden of Eden led Adam & Eve astray. Maybe the psychic implanted an idea that you would see snakes around to remind you that (in their view) spirits are evil?

Go back to church only if you really feel it is good for you. Religion is man made and unfortunately some churches can do more harm than good. So if you want to go back, find one that feels right for you. It's OK to try a few before you find one that's comfortable.

~ Jane

:pirate2: :pirate2: PROUD TO BE A PIRATE :pirate2: :pirate2:

Return to “Creatures K-Z”