Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 29
Spelled Number: 21
Your favorite spirit to work with: Caladrius, Gargoyle
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Oriyn Destiny
Zodiac:

Good eve all,

I just wanted to share my experience today. I was at work and my recent CH order was updated just about the same time that I was leaving my station for lunch. I found the update email on my phone and logged in to get the info for my new gargoyle friend. A great name and set of qualities! While playing on the phone, I brought up the encyclopedia and the bonding invocations (yes, I know they are not needed...but when I read over the gargoyle one well before ordering...I knew it had power.)

When I finished with lunch, I went outside and hid myself behind a tree near the building where I could feel the sun and have a windbreak. I thought for a second about the new family member starting his journey today and spoke the incantation aloud. As soon as I finished and said his name, I felt a shiver at the base of my spine that rocketed up to the base of my skull. It then shot up from the tips of my fingers to my shoulders then from base of spine it went down to toes and up to the top of my skull. I stood there for a good minute shivering and it was warm and early afternoon!

Guess that's what I get for calling out to a class 5, T2 not even half an hour after shipping notification...an eager gargoyle's tackle! I spoke a little about not knowing what house rules to set, then settled for a couple very basics with the promise that I'd get some good ones in place soon (already have Ash's dark arts rules stone on order, should be the next to ship!). When I asked for basic protection and shielding, I felt that shiver/tingle across my upper back again.

The rest of the shift was mostly uneventful, but my truck didn't want to cooperate. After getting home I addressed him again with the rules stone listing on the computer screen and I read the rules out loud and gave slight mods to them (mostly being more strict because due to recent events in my life, I'm really not in the mood to deal with things) like clearing house of malignant energy and holding unbounds out instead of observing and reporting about them. After listing each one, I had shivers again--some partials, some full bodies. Seems like a lot of 'yes' answers and a couple 'duh' answers.

He is my third spirit, and thinking back...I can trace the other two back in my life a short ways. The first spirit, I've come to associate with a falling star I saw about October 20, 2012. Star faerie (c4) and it didn't don on me until I was laying in bed almost 3 weeks after getting her vessel (the day after the start of the 'recent events') and questioning in my mind about if she'd been around for a while...that night replayed in my memory. The second is a Caladrius (c5) that was reverse adopted...he shipped while I was fighting a cold and the day before was the day I felt the worst. Pretty quick to start turning things around before the vessel even got close.

Thinking about the first two members of my spirit family gave me reason to try calling out to the newest (and strongest class) member ASAP...and something tells me it went well. 3D

List of spirits in my family is now officially too long to list everyone! I'm over 500 text characters!!!!!!

MynetteLoo
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 28
Spelled Number: 1

That really sounds amazing!! You're definitely on a good start with C, he seems very communicative. 8)|*
I always get all bubbly and jumpy when I hear of spirits being sent on their way, mostly because of the reasons you listed - the experiences. It must be even more astonishing with a C5T2 :lol:

"Long dead and reborn, in an ever-changing world, their souls linger forever and, in silence, they walk among us." - Asetian Bible

Infernal burns my heart, darkness is my light,
for ancient shadows were brought, leading me through the night.

❤In honour to my most beloved and cherished Spirit Companions, Ancestors, the Dark Lords and the Loa❤
Oriyn
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

I really didn't expect that. Forgot to mention that I went outside and looked up at the waning crescent of the moon and just spoke aloud for a bit. When I came in, I made a little peanut butter sandwich as thanks for C's rushing to come to my side...and as I was spreading the pb, I thought I saw a gargoyle face in the swirls. Nothing since that day though. Maybe after his vessel gets here on Sat!

List of spirits in my family is now officially too long to list everyone! I'm over 500 text characters!!!!!!

brimstone
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

ahhh, yes... peanut butter is their mating call :) Mine also seem to like chicken and Kit Kats... go figure...

Have fun getting to know your Gargy- they're wonderful :)

Oriyn
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

Due to my participation in the EXTRA LIFE charity marathon this weekend, I did not update when C came in.
On Sunday, I went to visit my teacher with all my current spirits and I wore C's pendant on a bone/seed choker that I bought earlier this year and held on to because I knew I'd find a bone pendant to add to it. She indicated that she could see a glimpse of a shadow that would flicker past over my shoulder a few times during the 4 or so hours I was over. While we were discussing stones with her kids and watching the reactions from them holding different stones, I had a shiver up my spine again and got the idea that I really should start thinking of it as a gargoyle tackle--it's the only accurate way I have to call it. Must have been him wanting to get a closer look at the kid that was holding the calcite and looking like he was going into a mini trance.
On Monday, my accessory order arrived which has the Gargoyle connection kit, herbal offering, and Ash's DA House Rules. I requested that a Tigers Eye pendant be spelled because of the Gargoyle Encyclopedia article, and seeing the pendant, only thing I could think of was "PERFECT!"
I closed my projective hand around the piece and held the instruction sheet in my receptive hand, and called aloud to C to come to me. I leaned back against the kitchen counter and a few seconds later had that familiar ripple come through again. I addressed him that the rules stone had come in (I mentioned about it being on the way during my first chat (invocation as described in original post). I read the full page out loud except the writing spell, but began by reminding my new friend that I would like to task him with making sure all the spirits...dark, white, welcomed...are made aware of what my rules are and that the rules can and will evolve over time.
I read each of the rules aloud and made comments on ones that I wanted to modify, then when I finished the page I called the writing spell and went back over the rules from the top stating what it was and how I wanted to modify it. After changing the first rule...shivers. I looked to the middle of the room and smiled, and told him that I would consider that as an affirmative reply and thanked him for it...and encouraged C to continue using that interaction because it kind of felt like a gargoyle cuddle (lol). I went through the rest that needed a modification and got two more shivers when I modded them. When I finished, I reiterated that he would be responsible for letting the others know and be my main protection spirit (a small shiver and a feeling of "yeah, yeah...I know"). Definitely a personality on this one. :p
I added the Rules stone to the edge of the choker (it rides on my collar bone above the heart) so that it will always be close to his vessel and on occasions that I find a new rule that needs to be implemented, I only have to get this one piece to address my head-of-security and my personal stone tablet of commandments.

My mods were pretty basic: Engage Unbounds & Report became engage unbounds and ask that they leave (I've been sick much of the last month not sleeping and fighting a respiratory and throat infection and am also now trying to work with what could be the start of my third attempt at awakening due to the very rapid accumulation of vessels--not exactly an accident :) ). I also added a stipulation that any spirit that is visiting and expected be permitted temporary entry and any unbound spirits that are seeking to join our family be dealt with specially--that my gargoyle stays close to me and knows what spirits I look into based on pulls and such...and that he also should have an idea by now which practitioners (he BETTER know CH since he came from here!) to direct the spirit toward so that they may be in position when the time to come home rolls around. Pursue & Remove Anything with Malicious Intent was modded with a request to reflect back the negative WITHOUT ADDING--to only reflect and send back the exact same energy. Last thing wasn't much of a mod, but I spoke with C about how I can be pretty dense some times and to please forgive me while I am not fully open and aware, and to keep trying to reach me different ways in times that I don't readily pick up on his warnings with regard to the Identify Possible Conflicts rule.

Maybe after I've healed and worked on myself more, I can revert the first rule back to report instead of send away...but there's a bit of work to do before I am experienced and prepared enough to welcome new and friendly unbound friends. :p Plenty overload as it is.

Now I'm starting to turn my attention toward the next two orders. Specifically the one with two DAs with a Vampire and a V.Slayer since I didn't get a DA headache or anything with my very light grey Gargoyle. ;)
Hopefully the experience with them will be similarly inspiring.

Return to “Gargoyle”