new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 13
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Hi there :)

I was reading some threads related to human spirits and a question popped to my mind.
Do you think it is possible for several people to bond with/keep the same human spirit? :think:
On the one hand, some people argue that their vessel or stone is only a sort of "energetic gate" that enables the traveling spirit to find them quickly. On the other hand, some people think that the spirit is fully bound to the vessel and so cannot be divided or split between owners.

I would like to know what Magnolia and Ash think about that as I am pretty sure that they sometimes receive more than one order for the same human spirit (e.g. Napoleon, Marie Curie, Alexander the Great).
Of course everyone's opinion is very welcome on this matter :)

NinonP
new here
new here
Zodiac:

I just forgot to mention something.
As we cannot reveal the name of our spirit on the forum since it is possible to steal spirits from people (though very rare), it might count as another point for the "indivisible" state of the spirit.
What do you think? :)

starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

This link is to the CH encyclopedia which has a lot of good information in it!!! ;)

This links answers your question!!! :thumbup:

http://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index. ... artlang=en

starfire ::dragons::

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
NinonP
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Thank you Starfire! :D
I had already browsed the Encyclopedia but failed to find this article :)
This explains a lot though...

Nefertiti
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 25
Zodiac:

Sorry for responding on an old post, but I figured it better than starting a similar thread. I read the link but I'm still a little fuzzy on the difference of having a human spirit that is kept by multiple people and a custom conjure let's say Angel. When you have the human, do you have the essence of the spirit or spirit. .? Does the vessel serve as an energetic gate, or can the spirt you have bridged to you come and go as they please?
Sorry for the naivety.

Death is only the beginning.
A part of my beloved family: (2) Sterling Angel, (1) Mermaid, (1) Watch Tower - West, (1) Lares, (1) Gregori Watcher, (1) Human, (1) Marid Djinn, (3) Egyptian Immortals: Isis, Anubis, & Khepri. (2) Bronwyn Angels, (1) Courtwind Angel. (1) Book of the Dead Vampire.
starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
Zodiac:

Nefertiti wrote:Sorry for responding on an old post, but I figured it better than starting a similar thread. I read the link but I'm still a little fuzzy on the difference of having a human spirit that is kept by multiple people and a custom conjure let's say Angel. When you have the human, do you have the essence of the spirit or spirit. .? Does the vessel serve as an energetic gate, or can the spirt you have bridged to you come and go as they please?
Sorry for the naivety.
No don't be sorry at all, if you don't ask a question then you will never know!!! 7\

Take a look at this link and see if that helps with your questionhttp://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index.php?act ... artlang=en

Also the vessel serves as a connection for you to the spirit, the vessel just helps in making the connection to them easier!!!!

Start here at this link http://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index. ... 15&seite=1

Read everything thing that is there, until you get to the end, which is about four pages of reading, it will really hep you get a good idea about spirits and keeping them!!!! Make sure to take your time in reading, because people do have a habit of just skimming through, because of being in a hurry or being bored and the like, but if you don't take the time to just read and maybe in some cases, read again, then you really might miss what you was looking for, or miss something that may be very important for you to read!!!! So just take your time, then if you have questions, go back to the link I gave you and look on the side of the page and look into any of the articles there on the side, for the answer will be there in one of the articles there, you just have to look!!!! 7\

starfire ::dragons::

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector

Return to “Human”