You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 400
If I could be anything, I would be...: My True Self
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Hi all,
I am going to paste the question below I sent to CH just so I may get a more detailed answer from everybody here...maybe from your own experiences.
------------------------------------
I would like to ask your advice please on bullying at school, which is mostly psychological/verbal at the moment.
There was one physical incident 2 weeks ago which has altered my sons personality now and he has become very timid....which makes us very, very angry about the whole situation.

I have written a letter to the head teacher today about it.
My son is 10 years old at primary school, there is one boy there in particular who seems obsessed with my him.

I have already ordered a Courtwind & a Bronwyn angel for him but they are not here yet and probably won't be until after Christmas.

Could you recommend anything else suitable for a child that would deflect any bullying thoughts in an aggressor before they take hold on the Earthen plane so to speak please?
Would these 2 angels be sufficient for this or is another spirit needed perhaps to add to them?

I know this is all part of growing up etc and we should learn from it but my son is extremely sensitive and has a strong sense of right and wrong and justice and injustice. He takes it all to heart and now he doesn't want to go to school.

Many thanks for your time,

Blessings to you,
----------------------------------------------
So, as said, I have bought 2 Angels for my son, CH replied that that was great (which I assume means that is sufficient for the task at hand) but I was wondering if any other spirit from the kids list would augment their protection please?

Or are these 2 spirits sufficient for repelling this sort of nastiness?

Thanks in advance for any advice or experiences you may have for me:)

Have a great day all,
Blessings

I used to know things
Drake
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Don't know yet.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sausage
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: Don't know.
Zodiac:

Personally, I'd suggest some sort of self defense class. The kind that's designed for young kids so that they can overcome bullying.
They don't teach you how to fight so much as to stand firm before a bully and defend yourself if necessary without causing too much harm, ie. knock the wind out of them. Basically to show that he's not someone to be pushed around.

Angel Marie
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 16
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire and Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Well the Angels you ordered will greatly aid in comforting your son there isn't the slightest doubt. My 13 year old daughter began high school very recently, she has a star fae and a unicorn. The star fae is very protective of her however I task one of my trusted vamps to accompany her throughout the day to make sure she is protected from such situations and so far so good. I also explained to her that it's all about self confidence...the less you give bullies attention, the less power they have over you. They feed on fear so if you give them nothing to feed on they go away. Now I don't know if it's the combination of my talk with her spirits and my vamp but no one bullies her and she has a tight circle of friends who have her back. You could also consider putting a protective shield around your son in the mean time, that also works like a charm.

"Love is what we are born with. Fear is what we learn. The spiritual journey is the unlearning of fear and prejudices and the acceptance of love back in our hearts. Love is the essential reality and our purpose on earth. To be consciously aware of it, to experience love in ourselves and others, is the meaning of life. Meaning does not lie in things. Meaning lies in us."
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

I had this problem with my two kids. The teachers turned a blind eye to the problem. My son did nothing and the bullying continued. My daughter listened because she knew we were trying to get it stopped. After a teacher/parent conference where they told us to our faces that my daughter was overreacting, I told them in no uncertain terms that they were wrong and if my daughter fought back, we would reward her for doing so.

We picked her up from school, said to her, in front of the teacher if the bullies hit you, hit them back and make it count. I then turned to the teacher and said if you don't do anything about the bully, don't do anything if the victim strikes back. I said you cannot punish her for hitting back, and if I find out about it we will celebrate. The next day, I got a note home from school.

My daughter had been attacked by the bully, and struck back. She knocked the bully over the teacher's desk, breaking her arm in the process. We got a note home about the fight, and celebrated her victory. I wrote a note to the school saying I told you so. We celebrated her victory, so her reward is compete.

The bully found another target. The thing is, sometimes the victim has to strike back because the people paid to protect them ignore the situation. Teach him to take control of the situation and not let the bully get the upper hand. The teachers just turn blind eyes to the situation.

[image]https://www.dreamstime.com/royalty-free-stock-photography-pegasus-clouds-image12645487[/image]
Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
Anteros
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Thanks for all the advice everyone.
I am sure I will be called into the school office this week after the letter I wrote :))
I will mention that about if they don't protect my son and clam down hard on bullying then don't condemn my son if he defends himself!!!
The irony is last week was "anti bullying week"....what a joke!!!...the thing with our school is that they don't like it when parents push something because if it is officially recorded as a complaint then it is a mark against the school.
On the subject of martial arts etc , normally I would agree with this but when my son was 4 I took him to a psychic medium here in London because of his behaviour which can only be described as an inner rage he seemed to have been born with. We really thought we must have done some injustice to him in a past life and he has been born to us now to balance the books!!!!
The medium told me he was born with Saturn in deep retrograde which will cause a lot of difficulties and anxiety etc in his early years. The first real step up will be next year when he is 11 years old and things will get slowly easier until he is about 28. Then, the effects of his birth chart will turn positive and he can be a force for good in the world. He advised me to stay away from anything to do with potential violence such as martial arts etc as it would be a wrong path for him to travel down. Anything else with sports etc would be good to get rid of the excess energy he has. He also told (as my son picked up a porcelain ornament in his office and looked at him for a reaction) that if he dropped that and broke it we might call him naughty or bad but he is not...he is doing what he feels he must do...in breaking the ornament he will experience a release of energy and that is his motive....just to feel better!!!
It was a very interesting meeting with him. Thankfully my son is not like that anymore although he is still very quick tempered.
Hopefully the angels will do the trick and nip any ill will in the bud.
Another possible reason for my sons "anger" when little was that I have been told by three separate people that he is an Indigo child.
I know a lot of people have their own view on this subject.....the consensus seems to be that they are not so much different souls but have more of a different energy with them when they incarnated this time round.
My son is apparently and Indigo Crystal and my younger daughter an Indigo Rainbow...I am a bog standard plain old Indigo :)))....their mother is not.

Just thought I would throw that in there!!!
Thanks again for the input.

Blessings to all

I used to know things
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Huffette wrote:I had this problem with my two kids. The teachers turned a blind eye to the problem. My son did nothing and the bullying continued. My daughter listened because she knew we were trying to get it stopped. After a teacher/parent conference where they told us to our faces that my daughter was overreacting, I told them in no uncertain terms that they were wrong and if my daughter fought back, we would reward her for doing so.

We picked her up from school, said to her, in front of the teacher if the bullies hit you, hit them back and make it count. I then turned to the teacher and said if you don't do anything about the bully, don't do anything if the victim strikes back. I said you cannot punish her for hitting back, and if I find out about it we will celebrate. The next day, I got a note home from school.

My daughter had been attacked by the bully, and struck back. She knocked the bully over the teacher's desk, breaking her arm in the process. We got a note home about the fight, and celebrated her victory. I wrote a note to the school saying I told you so. We celebrated her victory, so her reward is compete.

The bully found another target. The thing is, sometimes the victim has to strike back because the people paid to protect them ignore the situation. Teach him to take control of the situation and not let the bully get the upper hand. The teachers just turn blind eyes to the situation.
You did exactly what my parents said to me, when I was being bullied. "If they hit you and you hit back, we will defend you to the teacher, the school, and everything else. But if YOU pick the fight and hit first, not only will you have to face the punishment of the school, but more punishment at home."

So I never hit any kid first. The few times that a bully escalated from verbal abuse (which I dealt with constantly), to actually raising their hand to me, I blew up like an atom bomb and went after them. I don't think I ever won a fight, but I did turn into a freaking crazy person. Most of the scuffles took place away from school grounds, but I even had a fight right in the 7th grade classroom when one of the girls smacked me across the face. (That was a "two for the price of one" deal, because one of the bigger kids who tried to step in and break it up was another one of the bullies. So I shoved him and sent him flying, too.) End result, that was the last time a classmate laid a finger on me until I graduated from that school, lol.

The teachers knew the bullying was going on, but not how to stop it. So I did not get suspended for fighting. I think I had one detention, but no more than that.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
phantomparadox
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Take a guess
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dunno :)
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Rainer Merrick
Zodiac:

How about having them learn something like Brazilian Jiujitsu or Karate to learn self confidence? This is the best bully repellant.

Legions at my command.
Dropturvey
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 3

Sorry to hear the situation with your son. As a teacher myself who has just promoted anti bullying week in my school, it saddens me to hear of his problems.
The best thing you can do for him is contact the school which you have done. I have zero tolerance of any form of bullying and your school should be ashamed of themselves if they don't deal with the problem immeadiately.
A meeting between you and the bully's parents and the school would be helpful in this case. Any teacher who turns a blind eye should not be in the profession in my opinion.
Stand your ground, speak to the headmaster/mistress and make sure a resolution is found. I wish you all the best.

Anteros
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Dropturvey wrote:Sorry to hear the situation with your son. As a teacher myself who has just promoted anti bullying week in my school, it saddens me to hear of his problems.
The best thing you can do for him is contact the school which you have done. I have zero tolerance of any form of bullying and your school should be ashamed of themselves if they don't deal with the problem immeadiately.
A meeting between you and the bully's parents and the school would be helpful in this case. Any teacher who turns a blind eye should not be in the profession in my opinion.
Stand your ground, speak to the headmaster/mistress and make sure a resolution is found. I wish you all the best.
Thanks for your encouraging words Dropturvey.....I will definitely be seeing the head teacher this week for sure....it will be interesting what form the meeting will take.....it is 50/50 that she will go on the back foot and start digressing from the matter in hand......they are good people in their own way but whenever the school's rep comes into question or a parent criticizes a teacher they just close ranks which tells us all we need to know!

what's also sad is that the other lad is probably also a victim of bullying from his older brother....we have witnessed it many times in school....he doesn't look a happy boy....which I think is the case with all bully's.
Thanks for all the advice everybody as well.

I used to know things
Secretsensations
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a master
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
Zodiac:

I was bullied in school my whole life. It was not until I fought back that the bullying stopped. Tell your kid, as I am going to tell my youngest, if anybody hits you, knock the living hell out of them. All bullies are inherently cowards and if you fight back, it usually stops and they pick on somebody else weaker. Give your baby all kinds of self defense classes and tell them to whale on them if it happens again.

Return to “Angels”