NyctophiliaRaven
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Everyone
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself.
My magical/paranormal name...: KITTY!!!!!!!!
Zodiac:

I got my son a trio for protection, bound to his spirit because kids lose things... A Paniwi, volkh, and a spell to deflect bullies.

He hasn't been bullied since, and his confidence has gone way up, but he's still sweet as ever... the befits of the volkh and paniwi are that they're both spirits that don't need a lot of interaction from an 11 year old boy, which was how old my own son was when HE first had issues.

A year later I conjured him two dragons as guides, and they also help.

"She’s all the unsung heroes who... never quit." ― R. A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” ― William Shakespeare, Hamlet
“Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.”
― H.L. Mencken, Prejudices: First Series
phantomparadox
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Take a guess
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dunno :)
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Rainer Merrick
Zodiac:

I just punched one kid one day and after that he never tried to bully me again.

Legions at my command.
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

phantomparadox wrote:I just punched one kid one day and after that he never tried to bully me again.
99% of my bullying was of the verbal variety, since I turned into a maniac when someone tried to hit me -- all the pent-up anger went off like a volcano when they escalated from verbal to physical. The bullies learned very quickly to keep their hands to themselves. It wasn't like I won any fights. Probably the best I managed was a draw. But nobody wanted to deal with that level of crazy, so the physical confrontations were few and far between.

Too bad I didn't have the attitude I have NOW, and tell a few of them to attempt a biologically impossible reproductive act. Maybe they'd have left me alone VERBALLY, too. Live and learn.

(Edit to add: It's not like I make a hobby out of telling people where to go and what to do there, lol -- but if I were being harassed now like I was then, I'd be a lot more willing to stand up for myself.)

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
phantomparadox
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Take a guess
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dunno :)
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Rainer Merrick
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote:
phantomparadox wrote:I just punched one kid one day and after that he never tried to bully me again.
99% of my bullying was of the verbal variety, since I turned into a maniac when someone tried to hit me -- all the pent-up anger went off like a volcano when they escalated from verbal to physical. The bullies learned very quickly to keep their hands to themselves. It wasn't like I won any fights. Probably the best I managed was a draw. But nobody wanted to deal with that level of crazy, so the physical confrontations were few and far between.

Too bad I didn't have the attitude I have NOW, and tell a few of them to attempt a biologically impossible reproductive act. Maybe they'd have left me alone VERBALLY, too. Live and learn.

(Edit to add: It's not like I make a hobby out of telling people where to go and what to do there, lol -- but if I were being harassed now like I was then, I'd be a lot more willing to stand up for myself.)
Yea, also too bad we didn't have Superpowers like we do now to REALLY teach people in school a thing or two about a thing or two.

Legions at my command.
Anteros
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 400
If I could be anything, I would be...: My True Self
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Thanks everyone for the advice and your own experiences....interesting stuff!!!
His mother is from eastern Europe where they take this line of response very seriously....if somebody bullies and hits you then you hit them back harder....you may not win but a bully will rarely be back for more....being essentially cowards they will look for victims who won't hit back!!!
I have a meeting with the acting head teacher on Friday and my son told me that the class teacher, once being informed of the contents of my letter took both my son and the bully (silly little boy) to the heads office where the bully promptly burst into tears like a baby....just about sums it up really doesn't it???
The class teacher said to him that if he puts one more finger on my son he is out if this school!!!!! :)
Here in the UK I can also call the police in for common assault and he could end up in the juvenile court....hopefully that will wake his parents up a bit to avoid that happening.

He has a Courtwind and & Bronwyn Angel coming to him and I will also order a Gold & a Brass Dragon.....last one recommended by Magnolia (thanks M).

Its been really encouraging reading all your posts.....thanks again.

I used to know things
Dropturvey
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 3

I'm so pleased things have worked out well for your son and you. I hope your son has regained confidence in going to school again. I'm glad his home room teacher dealt with the issue after being made aware of your letter.
The Angels are looking over you both.

Anteros
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Yes, thanks Dropturvey,
He is feeling much better now...he told me yesterday that "He and Mrs X have sorted it out"!!! :)

When we put things in writing, things move much faster as it is recorded!!

I will wait for Friday though to get the more detailed news from the head.
I feel a lot better knowing that these powerful, loving spirits will be with him.

I used to know things
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

Izzy69 wrote:Yes, thanks Dropturvey,
He is feeling much better now...he told me yesterday that "He and Mrs X have sorted it out"!!! :)

I feel a lot better knowing that these powerful, loving spirits will be with him.
I am glad things are getting sorted out. Writing a letter and sending it certified did nothing for my son's situation. I finally ended up taking him out of school and homeschooling him. He got a much better education under my tutelage than under the teacher's babysitting.

[image]https://www.dreamstime.com/royalty-free-stock-photography-pegasus-clouds-image12645487[/image]
Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
Anteros
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Huffette wrote:
Izzy69 wrote:Yes, thanks Dropturvey,

I am glad things are getting sorted out. Writing a letter and sending it certified did nothing for my son's situation. I finally ended up taking him out of school and homeschooling him. He got a much better education under my tutelage than under the teacher's babysitting.
I am sorry to hear that.
Glad that your son got a great education at home though.
It all depends on the school and what type of school and where it is....we have some shocking schools here in the UK as in most countries but my sons school is a church school and they have a generally good rep. They wouldn't want that jeopardised by this getting out of hand....maybe they remember a couple of years ago I was given a fraudulent parking ticket by a private company for a shop car park...I wrote to the local newspaper about it...and the driver licensing authority who gave them my details for the ticket (hopeless)....the trading standards office (hopeless) and my local MP (Congresswoman in the states) and she was very good!! maybe they don't want a repeat of that with "Local school weak on bullying...all talk and no action"!!
Anyway, I will find out tomorrow what the acting head has to say.

Good luck with your son if he is still in education and hope he has some trusted friends around him now :)

I used to know things
Fireshadow
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 108
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Probably something with Fire
Zodiac:

Okay, I know this discussion is already an old one, but I just want to come here and say something about the subject 'Bullying'...

You don't bully people cause you're feeling so awesome yourself. You don't start to hurt people, because you are happy yourself.
Once someone starts bullying, it's never nice for the victim in first instance but to tell the victim to hurt them back... that's really saying as;' well, let's kick someone who is down another time.' We are not animals, people. We are Humans, a species of evolution that is normally smarter than our close cousins the monkeys. The best advice I would give anyone who has a child that is been bullied, ask your spirits to go over to the bully and make them sick for a day or two. And when the kid is sick, you tell your kid that they have to be smart. It's not always easy to live in this world, but it's better to be kind than scary or hurting. You ask the address from the bully, drive your kid to their house, with all the homework of the last days, with some candy or flower or something that is going to make them feel better, and tell your kid that the bully probably isn't very happy and has some serious issues. So become friends with the people who hurt you, be kind to the people who offend you. Take pride in who you are, because no matter what you're amazing. And let your kid give the homework to the other one, let them give them a present, and before you know it... I'm pretty sure the bullying would stop. Next thing you know your kid is better protected with a former bully as friend, than with your spirits.

That's just psychology. And that is the answer from someone who has bullied in the primary school. If I wasn't with the ones on top, I would have been bullied myself. ( but no worries, Karma got to bite me in the ass in my secundary school. Sadly for me, I don't think it got to the Real Bullies yet... although they are living a very boring life where as I have a very interesting life) The ones on top are not that awesome really. It seems my halfbrother was a kid who bullied others, and why did he do it? Because he felt so awesome? No, probably because he was never happy as kid... because he didn't know how to protect himself. Because his parents fought all the time, and that was the only way he knew. The law of the Jungle: or you fight, or you die. But I was safe with a brother like that, because no one else could hurt me or my brother would get after them to kick their ass really.

Kids can be terrible to one another, it's just the way it is. But instead of making your child unhappy by making them hurt the other back... what is not nice, because in the end, you're just taking revenge and becoming like the other. Who is the smartest here? The one who can look at the situation and be honest and true about it. You're not helping your kid by telling them to hit back. You're helping your kid by telling them to be smarter and be kind. Take an example at the Dalai Lama. Take an example like God or Jesus, and not take the Devil as your example.

Love is the answer to everything, never forget. And OH I KNOW IT ISN'T EASY. Because like I said, Karma got to bite me in the ass in secundary. I was bullied then, but ... in the end, I know I'm smarter than them. I know I have a better life than them. They are really just ... very depressed and don't have any interesting life. I don't think those bullies find their way to CH honestly. So I doubt they have vamps, faeries, unicorns, dragons, leprechauns, cambions, angels, etc, etc. :) That's me who got to live this incredibly life. And for revenge, well I still have my darling fire faery and the Courtwind is coming on this way. :) I'm going to become rich, and I'm going to visit other realms, and I'm going to discover the hidden mysteries in the world, where as the bullies have a boring life of just going to a job, working a mundane job, and having a mundane life ( with popping babies out).

Give your kid the life you're living. Let them be open-minded, learn them to be smart, learn them to see the secrets hidden in the dark. Don't let them go back into evolution and be a close-minded cousin of the Apes.

PS: I'm sorry if there are any mistakes between the 'a' and 'e' or 'v' and 'f'. I'm trying to say it in my head, but there is really no difference between those letters in sound.

proud to be chosen by so many spirits <3

Whatever is Out There has set my destiny, but I'll walk the way to get there.

Return to “Angels”