sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I think I was lead to this movie by one of my spirits. Mathew Mcconaughey is not my type, though he is hansome. I had this strange dream where he was making out with me but was a total gentleman and was willing to wait for me to be ready. Which I found odd, because the dream was so vivid as if we were really dating in real life. Anyhoo, I've heard celebrities have the power to broadcast themselves in the collective unconscious. Because he wasn't my typical crush type, I knew this wasn't some buried desire but perhaps a message.

I was looking for clues to figure out what was being communicated, and I stumbled onto this movie. I'm totally not a sci-fi fan. All the space talk is extra spacey to me. But decide to burn 2.5 hours anyways. While some of the logic and scientific discussion was hard to follow, how they described the 4th and 5th dimension got me thinking about this whole concept of spirits, the clues they leave and where they actually reside. I think my spirit is trying to tell me this is how it all works.

I definitely recommend this movie as it makes for a good discussion.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
phantomparadox
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Take a guess
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dunno :)
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Rainer Merrick
Zodiac:

It sounds like it was an astral projection and you were with one of your sexual spirits in the form of Mathew Mcconaughey

Legions at my command.

Return to “Paranormal Media Review”