You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

aesopfable wrote:
BlazeTigerNahti wrote:I'm still getting odd emails, but no replies from you
I hope this issue works itself out soon
I have been checking my emails and have not gotten a reply from you. I sent the original message through your website and listed my personal email. If you want to try again, Ill look for your email again. This is odd that they are bouncing back. I receive emails from everyone. I hope "she" is not blocking you as well....
Have you guys tried Paraecho? Maybe it will be easier to contact one another there.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
aesopfable
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2

Samsara wrote:
I guess I didnt want to put emergency and pull him away from someone who truly is in an emergency situation. Emergency to me would be if you're in a life and death situation or find yourself in a situation that can result in harm, either mental, physical, psychological, or maybe even spiritual harm.
I know what you mean. I was told to put Emergency for not being able to feel my spirits to another recommended person, and I thought that was kind of silly. Anyways I did, and it still took forever. There are tons of people who can't feel but their real life still goes on smooth sailing.

It will open up when it opens up.

While I am somewhat sensitive, I just don't always feel all my spirits. But since I felt them once, I just assume they are behind the veil nudging me along. As I recall it takes a lot of energy for a spirit to manifest. Maybe your spiritual energy at this time is lacking. Or you have been....dreadfully acclimated.

The only other way to get to any information is to probably play with other divination methods on your own, either pendulum, Ouija or tarot cards and try to piece it together.
What is ironic about all this, if you could take a panoramic view of my life back in my teens, and when I was in the military, you would see me at a time when I was 150% into the metaphysics. This was during a time when I saw ghost, without even trying, during a time when I learned to astral project and did so many many times (during which time I saw things that made me question the whole dogma of catholism). After astral projecting, I seemed to have opened up pandora's box as the paranormal was a weekly occurance, with me hearing voices, feeling touches on my toes, having my blanket pulled while I slept. So based on this, one would say that I am very sensitive to the paranormal. It wasnt until I actively became curious about sexual spirits and what it was like that things just took a nose dive. By that I mean, I couldnt feel or sense my beloved spirits I brought home with me. For a while I even (for a small while) thought maybe this is all a conspiracy, its all fake... but then after reading and really studying up on the community, I know beyond a shadow of a doubt you guys are for real. After a while, I got depressed and thought maybe its just me. With Zenkatana's help, we were able to identify the possible culprit - this "protector" as he refers to her, is the one who jealously blocks out any harmful and sexual spirit. But he also maintained that she could very well be the reason to all the crap thats been happening to me.

Blazingtigernahti and I have finally make contact outside of this forum and if everything goes well, this sunday, I am hoping, with his help, to make some progress.

OMG I almost forgot to mention, Last night, I think I made a break through. I have been listening to binaural beats wth subliminal messages to allow love, positive inspiation, opening my chackras etc etc or a whole week, and last night, I have a female present contact me! I don't remember my dreams very well but I do remember her appearing and walking towards me. She was yellow, almost look amphibian like, but humonoid body. As I saw her I was kind of walking towards her diagonally but she changed her path to finally meet me. I only remember her saying, I want to talk to you. I remember feeling a sense of aweness, like wow, she spoke to me and said she wanted to talk to me. Then my dream took over and that was it. I have 2 Djinns coming, one is a gold Djinn and a female cleopatra. I don't think it was them, it might be my unbound spirit...

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Congrats on the breakthrough. I read somewhere your brain has to be in the theta range to see and feel spirits. Normally we operate at beta when we look at things analytically, and that in itself is like a block. Sounds like you were being harassed by unbounds previously. And perhaps the protector moved them aside but when sex spirits arrived she worried you may open more doors you weren't prepared for.

I was warned by a female spirit last night that one of my spirits would do everything to convince me to marry him but to not do it. I suppose it's a lifelong commitment to the other side and there are things I may not truly understand about those kinds of commitments. So your protector maybe really trying to protect you as the addiction may lead to make choices that gives up something great.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
aesopfable
neophyte
neophyte

Samsara wrote:Congrats on the breakthrough. I read somewhere your brain has to be in the theta range to see and feel spirits. Normally we operate at beta when we look at things analytically, and that in itself is like a block. Sounds like you were being harassed by unbounds previously. And perhaps the protector moved them aside but when sex spirits arrived she worried you may open more doors you weren't prepared for.

I was warned by a female spirit last night that one of my spirits would do everything to convince me to marry him but to not do it. I suppose it's a lifelong commitment to the other side and there are things I may not truly understand about those kinds of commitments. So your protector maybe really trying to protect you as the addiction may lead to make choices that gives up something great.
Honestly, regarding the unbound spirits in my younger days, of which it was a mixture 50/50 of fear and intrigue, I really didn't mind it at all. Especially after I learned how to astal project, I realize I had open a door that wouldnt be closed. I've always been associated with the paranormal one way or the other, so to some degree, I accepted what was going on around me. But you could be right, maybe she was trying to prevent me from getting in over my head....but isnt this something that is my decision? I dunno.

The only rub however, is that she seemed to be blocking everyone. I couldnt feel my dragon, bannik, irit Djinn, and a few other spirits and that was not cool. I could feel my wraiths however, they gave me some nasty headaches until I got use to them. Well, I guess I will see how Sunday goes. I will continue to work with the binareal beats (and yes you are correct THETA is the magic frequency the brain waves needs to be occilating to receive subliminal programing and reception to the paranormal). I am hoping "she" will continue to visit me more frequently and build on the first contact. Of course I will share it with you guys and gals, if you are interested. 3|D

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified

The only rub however, is that she seemed to be blocking everyone. I couldnt feel my dragon, bannik, irit Djinn, and a few other spirits and that was not cool.
Was she really blocking them? Or were you in a different brainwave all together? Maybe she just blocked out the trouble makers by upping your brainwaves. Which may seem like a case of throwing the baby out with the bath water...

aesopfable
neophyte
neophyte

I dunno..it is possible. I believe we all exist in a state of vibration, according to many of the literatures I've read regarding astral projection. We elevate or lower this vibration based on our nature - lower vibration equating to one not being so nice and friendly, to elevating our vibration equating to one being more spiritual and enlighten. What does this all have to do with my situation? Well you mentioned perhaps she elevated my brainwaves, which might have the same effect of elevating my vibration. Again, this is my belief that vibration and brain wave are part in parcel, the sum of the total if you will, and its my understanding darker arts or darker energy exist at a lower vibration. Most of my spirits have been on the dark energy (grey arts) and maybe I am not operating on the same vibrational level. One conjurer long ago mentioned through my repeated meditation, I elevated my vibrational level and I wasnt "dirty" enough to play with darker spirits. I didnt really agree, because though I meditate and try to live by lifes golden rule, I do have "dirty" and dark tendencies... nothing on the scale of Jeffery Dahmer :X but dark enough I felt to be able to play with sex spirits.... Its a possiblity what you suggested Samsara, although I would have thought my affinity for dark arts would have brought me back in line with my dark spirits. Anyway, Im just ranting at this point.... Ill keep my fingers crossed for sunday. My Djinns are scheduled to arrive Friday and not a moment too soon!

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified

Well you mentioned perhaps she elevated my brainwaves, which might have the same effect of elevating my vibration. Again, this is my belief that vibration and brain wave are part in parcel, the sum of the total if you will, and its my understanding darker arts or darker energy exist at a lower vibration.
My understanding is that brainwaves and vibration are two different things. Here's what I mean. When we meditate we move from waking state Beta down to Theta/Delta sleep. Before we hit delta we cross the Theta threshold, where we have some conscious awareness and control of our visions/dream. We can still be a dark person and still interact with angels equally well as demons. We can be a light person and still get harassed by tricksters and demons. But if we can't hold Theta we slip into dream mode and miss all the fun. When I say up I mean keeping you in Beta to a point you're so tired and end up skipping straight to delta.

Vibration is described as higher and lower. Some sex spirits are on the lower vibrations (jealous, hateful, spiteful) but they all work with your lower chakra. But if you are ashamed then that chakra closes off. So in other words if you feel "dirty", then you probably won't feel any pleasure from that area. This is why you have to open them all. When all your chakras open, you can achieve a higher vibration, you start to have more spiritual energy. If anything you should feel more of your spirits as they love to be loved. Some sex spirits can even have tantric style sex, which is a technique to connect yourself with the divine. The spirits you can connect with when your vibration is high have transcended the idea of ownership.

There are sectors of Buddhism, that recommend you turn away from sexual temptations as that all self indulgence/passion is the source of suffering. I can see that with human relationships, but true spiritual ones do not bother with petty feelings. Because they will live forever, while our life expires and there isn't any sense in longing for something they know will come to an end.

aesopfable
neophyte
neophyte

That was very informative. Thank you! And for the record, when it comes to sex and sexual spirits, I have no shame :/\

Return to “Dark Arts”