What actions did your Wraiths ever take?

Luminoire
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0

So far I have kept my Wraith very closely under control. He has strict requirements.
For some time now I find myself in a situation I have no nerve about anymore and where I think about giving him a little more leeway. He should not perform extreme acts but here and there a lesson, a reminder, if you know what I mean. I'm not fast at this point but right now I feel like I want to take him up on his potential.

When it comes to giving a Wraith in certain situations more leeway, what can I expect?

What experiences do you have after you have given your Wraiths little more free hand?
That I would be very interested in.

Daneerie
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Mine took a very small annoyance seriously... and acted immediately upon it. He didn't do anything harmful, but it made me realize he would act on anything that disturbed me the slightest.. which is when I gave him house rules of never causing physical injury, unless it was the last resort for my safety (or my family's) or if me or my family are physically hurt. On all other situations, I told him all he is allowed to do on my behalf if he wishes to exact revenge is to exact it with the same amount of trouble a person has caused me... basically bring karma back to them. I told him he is not allowed to act on me simply being annoyed as the person sometimes may not be aware of what they're doing, may have done it unintentionally or me being annoyed is just me having a bad day and it's not the person's fault. He can only act against malicious people.

Those rules were given on the first day he arrived, and I'll say why: a lady was in a rush and we were both entering a local groceries store... however the door was narrow and only one person at a time could enter. I was in front of her and she basically shoved me to the side so she could enter first. I thought she was very rude, got annoyed and gave her an angry look but shrugged my shoulders and moved on.

Well... when we were both leaving, her car was in the parking lot... and as she drove it to the exit, a car parked right in front of it and wouldn't freaking move. I thought it was absolutely hilarious... I felt he influenced that guy to park there so she couldn't leave. She got furious lol... she was in such a rush that she needed to push me and I ended up leaving before her.

That day, I realized he would act on the smallest things if allowed to. So in a situation where something is more serious... I believe he would be well capable of causing damage. If someone is causing you harm or disturbing you to that point, you could give him a bit more freedom, but based on your own morals, tell him what is NOT acceptable and let him solve the problem with those rules for that specific situation in mind.

Personally, I gave him a list of my enemies. It's 3 or 4 people who really go out of their way do harm me and my loved ones whenever they can. Still they cannot be harmed physically and I had to be very specific as: no actions that would cause an accident, so don't scare them when they could fall down the stairs or are driving, for example. But they can be spooked when they won't get physically injured, they can get nightmares and he can make them fearful of ever harming me again. For some reason, those people have been quiet for a very long time but are still healthy and well as I wish them to be.

My spirit family: gryphon, 2 arkan sonney, ki-lin, cwn anwnn, amphisbaena, unicorn, pegasus, 2 phoenix, gargoyle, duojna, wraith, fylgia, volkh, courtwind angel, bronwyn angel, sterling angel, blue dragon, black dragon, 1 divine dragon, 2 red dragons, 2 silver dragons, green dragon, 2 star faery, marid djinn, 2 gold djinn, cleopatra djinn, ifrit djinn, golden djinn, manananggal, sang and energy vamp, faery/djinn mix, werewolf, liderc, hellhound and I love them all! :inlove:
aesopfable
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

There was a time when my ex-wife and I just couldn't get along, try as I may. I have a daughter and my ex in her small little ways tries to come between my daughter and myself. This was during the time when she was 9, about 3 years ago. I had about as much as I could stand so I send my C5 -T3 Wraith to go and scare the hell out of my ex and my ex only. I didnt know what happened of course until much later during my summer visitation when my daughter told me about a time when her and her mom had to leave the house for a week and stay at her ex's moms. I asked what that was all about and my daughter told me one morning all the cupboard drawers were open. The following morning it was all the kitchen drawers left wide open. That and with a few nights of lights turn on by themselves or appliances turning on, got my ex to leave the house. I asked my daughter if she was scared and she said, no, she didnt know what was going on or how it was happening. On the outside I told my daughter how crazy, but on the inside I was laughing my butt off....mean .. .I know... but such a satisfying feeling.

Empress M
neophyte
neophyte

I have a wraith, I've no idea if she's ever done anything or not though, lol. I don't have any rules either, other than the natural matter of I would never wish harm on anyone I personally care about or the people that they care about. Everything else is fine though, generally speaking. I also don't like asking my companions to do too much, though, because I don't like being userish.

Irrational
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

My wraiths have protected me several times from something in the astral plane. I have seen and heard a custom wraith from CH roar/growl while keeping/pushing something away. He has also worked in conjunction with one of my hellhounds in this same type of protective manner. I am very thankful for them! <3

Pepper
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Purple Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragonfly Petal

Aside from one instance, I don't know what specific action mine has taken, just that she's dealt with people who have caused problems, in that the ones I'm referring to have steered well clear of me for a while now (nobody has been physically hurt - I hear what these people are up to through the grapevine).

I haven't set her specific tasks in this regard; I guess, just from our bonding period and daily meditation (where I tell all my spirits what happened that day), she takes it upon herself to right any wrongs she feels necessary.

The one instance where I do know what she did, there was a guy at work who used to take credit for all the things I did ... I wrote reports; he signed his name on them - stuff like that (even though we were working at the same level, I had stronger skills in this area and was keen to maintain a good relationship with him as I suspected he might be a bit prickly if you didn't do things his way. Also, our boss seemed to take a shine to him so had him fill up his time doing other things). When we were both up for a promotion - and this was around the time I was bonding with my Wraith, wearing her vessel continuously, we had to give a series of presentations and his went terribly wrong - the datashow projector stopped working during one of his, which caused him to get really flustered, start swearing and start slamming his fist on the table (a million miles from the suave, chilled-out image he usually projected). Another one he had to do was rescheduled at short notice to after lunch one Friday and he came back smelling like a brewery and with food stains down his shirt, having been out at one of his boys' luncheons (he didn't know it had been rescheduled until after he got back). At his third presentation he was asked to explain all the facts and figures in a part of one of the reports (my report) he tabled; he was stumped and made an excuse to leave.

Needless to say he didn't get the promotion and when it was offered to me, I was filled in on all the details of why. I didn't end up accepting the promotion as I decided to go out alone and work for myself; I haven't looked back since. I don't know what happened to him and don't really care.

"When we are no longer able to change a situation ... we are challenged to change ourselves" - Viktor Frankl

NB: I have 'a lot' of spelled items and 'a lot' of spirits and entities, but the control panel settings won't let me enter a non-numerical value
Satan's Hellcat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons, DA entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Multi-dimensional.
My magical/paranormal name...: Satan's Hellcat
Zodiac:

Rules for my Wraith: 1) No killing. 2. The punishment should fit the crime. If they mildly annoy or inconvenience me, the most you can do is mildly annoy or inconvenience them. 3.) Thier INTENT counts! If they intend me serious harm, then you can act appropriately to discourage that behavior. You are here to TEACH as much as for anything else. They should know WHY things are happening to them, if at all possible. 4. If you take action against a person, please let me know! 5. You are an honored member of my family. Act with honor and wisdom. <3

MANY spirits of all types, entities, and some servitors. Massive amount of spells.
Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master

Bump.

Interested in knowing more about experiences with wraiths :)

starseed
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 47
Your favorite spirit to work with: angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Malachi Bloodfeather

OK> Just got my latest order in. (Whats with the shipping time complaints.I live in GA and got my package from DFL post office FL in 5 days.) It had my first purchase of wraiths. A C5T3 Triad of super dark bad-azzes! Over-bearing supervisors and back-stabbing co-workers,loud redneck neighbors,violent crime increasing where I live....ENOUGH!! Hail Sauron! let the vengeance begin! House rules? Leave everybody(spirits and entities included) in the home alone. When I leave the house and go to work or anywhere...let my level of annoyance dictate the punishment.If my job or survival is on the line..get the hearse ready.I just put the ring on a couple hours ago and it had me literally gasping for breathe for a few minutes! LOL! Never had that one before. My Thor portal had me feeling heavy and drained for hours the first time but this was weird. I cant see or hear spirits but am sensitive to energy and have fairly good intuition. I told them I will call them Nazgul as code to spring into action.I'll also ask them to appear as the hooded Nazgul like the movie with armor underneath because it looks so cool.swords are a must! Black horses or fell beasts are optional.

surest
neophyte
neophyte

SikruaSuncat wrote:Rules for my Wraith: 1) No killing. 2. The punishment should fit the crime. If they mildly annoy or inconvenience me, the most you can do is mildly annoy or inconvenience them. 3.) Thier INTENT counts! If they intend me serious harm, then you can act appropriately to discourage that behavior. You are here to TEACH as much as for anything else. They should know WHY things are happening to them, if at all possible. 4. If you take action against a person, please let me know! 5. You are an honored member of my family. Act with honor and wisdom. <3
Very interesting rules.

Esoteric scientist

Return to “Dark Arts”