Found some interesting info on Gargoyles!

RoseCityTarot
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: N/A
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mermaid
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Zephyr
Zodiac:

I just ordered a faerie but since I love Gargoyles as well and have some gargoyle bookends that I plan to track down since I moved back in March, I'm planning to get a Gargoyle as well. While doing some research on Gargoyles I came across some cool info that I thought I'd share with you guys :) Here it is! http://www.mythicalcreaturesguide.com/m/page/Gargoyle

Do not injustice to another, defend the weak and innocent. Let truth and honor always guide you, let courage find a life within. Stand up when no one else is willing, act not in hatred or in spite. Be to this world as a perfect knight, even if it means your life.

My Spirit Family: Star Faery, Gargoyle, Water Faery, Galactic Being
Arriving Soon: Copper Dragon, Green Dragon, Fylgia, Faery of Light, Loch Ness
Rexielle
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 90
Your favorite spirit to work with: Many different kinds
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
Zodiac:

Thanks for the article! I received my gargoyle spirit a couple months ago, and I've always been fascinated by them as a kid. They are amazing protectors, and reading more information about them is a treat :)

Everything in the forest has its season. Where one thing falls, another grows. Maybe not what was there before, but something new and wonderful all the same.

My spirits I am working with this week: (A) Courtwind Angel, (A) English Psy Vampire, (B) Water Rabbit Spirit Guide, (J) Rosemary Elf, (M) Yurei, and (T) Karkadann Shifter
CH Moderator
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

RoseCityTarot wrote:I just ordered a faerie but since I love Gargoyles as well and have some gargoyle bookends that I plan to track down since I moved back in March, I'm planning to get a Gargoyle as well. While doing some research on Gargoyles I came across some cool info that I thought I'd share with you guys :) Here it is! http://www.mythicalcreaturesguide.com/m/page/Gargoyle
That's some great Gargoyle info! Thanks for sharing it.

There is, however, one small thing we need you to do. Posting links or advertising in the signature is against one of the forum rules. So we need to ask you to edit that.

The good news is, you do have your store's link already on your profile. Anyone can click on the little globe icon on your profile, on the right-hand side of the page, and they'll be taken to your store's link. So you actually do already have your link in every one of your posts, even once you take it out of the signature.

Thanks!

RoseCityTarot
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: N/A
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mermaid
My magical/paranormal name...: Zephyr
Zodiac:

Sorry bout that! I just removed the URL from my signature :)

Do not injustice to another, defend the weak and innocent. Let truth and honor always guide you, let courage find a life within. Stand up when no one else is willing, act not in hatred or in spite. Be to this world as a perfect knight, even if it means your life.

My Spirit Family: Star Faery, Gargoyle, Water Faery, Galactic Being
Arriving Soon: Copper Dragon, Green Dragon, Fylgia, Faery of Light, Loch Ness

Return to “Gargoyle”