I'm curious

Beech
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0

No, I"m not considering getting a sex spirit (boy, would they ever be disappointed when they got here! :D ) but.....

With all this talk lately about them, for those of you who have BOTH other spirits (Djinn, creatures, fae, vampires, etc) and a Nympho/Succubus/Incubus or Cambion and have connected with at least one group of them, I'd like to ask a question:

How have the sex spirit connecting compared to the connecting to your other spirits?

Are they easier, harder, more temperamental, require more gifts, time, meditation...?

I'm asking because I've seen several members new to spirit collecting who are looking for sex spirits and wondered if they would do better to start with an easier spirit to connect with first.

Thoughts from those of you who know?

Mongrella
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vamp!
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Not for public consumption
Zodiac:

Good questions.

Mongrella

'We have no reliable guarantee that the afterlife will be any less exasperating than this one, have we?' ...Noel Coward
thebalance116
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I don't know I am pretty resistant because of stress and anxiety thanks to recession so I need extreme hardcore magick for me to feel anything that is. :D

Promise me, just one thing. When you ever feel afraid, feel hurt and lost. Come to me and wash those pains away.
vera
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I think bonding with sex spirits are much easier. *Wink wink, nudge nudge

thebalance116
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

U have any tips? I am very interested to learn. :mrgreen:

Promise me, just one thing. When you ever feel afraid, feel hurt and lost. Come to me and wash those pains away.
Caiyros Damia Imran
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

veramirna wrote:I think bonding with sex spirits are much easier. *Wink wink, nudge nudge

I would agree...what is interesting to me is the amount of actual personality of the Spirit. I am most interesting in human spirits at this point and have gotten a large number from both CH & the vS Bros, as well as a 3rd party who does this only on special occasions. And what is most important to me is the accessability of spirit contact in all of its forms...

So it is a small jump from Human Spirits to Sexual Spirits. I remember talking about the full exploration of this realm with DeeDee last year...but I am developing my idea in a much different pattern.

SO;

Our culture has so many taboos on sexuality that it fits the mould that very little actual information has been posted about this...

I hope this thread continues to publicly explore this "spirit-sex-realm". There are many interesting aspects that have not been discussed and it would be great if that changed. For instance, I know that in this specific realm which has a zillion different names from Homunculus to Nympho and back again...there is the possibility of bonding and of conversation....and "psychic-blending", teaching...in both directions of "to" and "from"...and so on....thats been part of my experience anyway...

Caiyros

PS. In this category of sexual-spirits I think the idea of the vS Bros of having "a crowd" is very interesting ....for many reasons,..not just the obvious one...-

"I'm just a designer-builder of niteclub-al kabarets looking for the stage lighting box." SCS
"Open the Pod Bay Door, Hal" Dave Bowman
Vyprella
neophyte
neophyte

I found that my first nympho was the least shy out of the bunch of entities I keep.
He let me know right away he was there when I opened my mail (caresses in specific areas). I woke up the next morning remembering the most intense HOT dream and I was completely hot and bothered... :inlove:

Vyprella
Clairsentient Being
"You can't ground me, for I'm neither living nor dead. How can thy ground that which is ungroundable?" Butters, South Park
tuca
new here
new here

I find spirits that have a sexual nature to them easier to connect to actually; not harder.

Let me put this way - after a single meeting, who would you know better and be more intimate with: someone you talked to for 60min, or someone you talked to for 30min and then had bed shaking business with for the other 30min?

It doesn't has to be a succubus, nympho or similar also; any spirit that you can exchange sexual energy with and that is interested in doing so tends to bound much faster even if that is not their central aspect.

It doesn't has to necessarily involve physical acts on your part either, though it can if you wish of course.

alicia857
new here
new here
Zodiac:

tuca wrote:I find spirits that have a sexual nature to them easier to connect to actually; not harder.

Let me put this way - after a single meeting, who would you know better and be more intimate with: someone you talked to for 60min, or someone you talked to for 30min and then had bed shaking business with for the other 30min?

It doesn't has to be a succubus, nympho or similar also; any spirit that you can exchange sexual energy with and that is interested in doing so tends to bound much faster even if that is not their central aspect.

It doesn't has to necessarily involve physical acts on your part either, though it can if you wish of course.
Yeah I could be somewhat dumb sometimes but what dose that mean do you mean any spirit you get could be sexual to you??? :oops: I'm asking out of curiosity.

tuca
new here
new here

Oh, no! lol
... any spirit that you can exchange sexual energy with and that is interested in doing so.
Meaning it happens only when the spirit is interested in that too.

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”